[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

68d4f61fgy1fxfiekva86g20bw0fax6y.gif

Stjerne_ 

6 hours ago

Too handsome for my day
68d4f61fgy1fxfmdwrsc7j20qo140n2b.jpg68d4f61fgy1fxfmdx1525j20qk13u0x9.jpg

Stjerne_ 

3 hours ago

When I saw such a stance last time, it was still the time of the North.
68d4f61fgy1fs1na33z3zj213o13ojz3.jpg68d4f61fgy1fs1na10oekj213o13oqbn.jpg68d4f61fgy1fs1na0bde7j213o13o45o.jpg68d4f61fgy1fs1na1n4c4j213o13o467.jpg

Stjerne_ 

06-06

One product, this figure
68d4f61fly8fx257rcio5j20e80e80sy.jpg

Stjerne_ 

45 minutes ago

"This dress is really ugly, it is estimated that the relationship of people who wear it, for LZS this kind of white spot will look good" 
silently nod hhhh

Soo Ha’s final speech – 

“There were several people who helped me, but the first person who comes to mind…is the person who helped me grow into an adult. He’s someone who at times appeared foolish because of his excessive trust in people. But as I witnessed how he defended his people with that unwavering faith of his…He left me no other choice other than to accept him as an adult who’s to be respected.

And there’s also the person who was too overconfident with her abilities in herself. But that person…showed me how she could admit to her faults, and be able to apologize for it. Just how amazing a person can be when they know how to repent for their wrongs and be able to apologize for them…

And…there’s even someone who’s shown me a path that I never should travel down on. Someone who used to live his life as human, but ultimately chose to become a beast. He was a foolish and pitiful man.

And there came a moment in my life when I could’ve made the same decision…I almost made the same choice he made in my desire for revenge. If she hadn’t been there for me…I might also be living my life as a beast right now…Someone who is unbelievably blunt to the point of absurdity without an manners or consideration. She’s that type of person. Someone who used to think like that…started to fight for the truth and started seeing people for why they truly are. And seeing that has become the light in the darkness that I was wandering around in and it became my path. If it hadn’t been for her, I doubt I would’ve made it to this point. She’s the one who taught me the importance of protecting others. She also taught me how important it is to be able to listen to someone.”

e838d6c5gy1fxgs6n8pa5j20u00p2424.jpge838d6c5gy1fxgs6nwbk0j20u00p178m.jpge838d6c5gy1fxgs6omdo7j20u00p1gs1.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

Romance is not, Appendix Lee Na-young shooting 
Cr. Onyu.jiyu_papa 
# 이나영 # JTBC 드라마 # 로맨스 는 별책 부록 
# 촬영 중 # 여배우 # 파주 출판 단지 
# 지 지향 호텔 
점심 시간 맨날 가는 식당 1 층 을 에서 촬영 중 이나영 발견처음본이나영은그냥인형이였다~~ 그작은얼굴에눈코입이다있음~ 그러나원빈은없었다ᄏSwaying blooming flowers
2 hours ago from iPhone client
Romance is not, Appendix Lee Na-young shooting
Cr. Onyu.jiyu_papa
# Na Young # JTBC drama # Romance is a separate supplement
# Shooting # Actress # Paju Publishing Complex
# Ji Oriental Hotel
I was filming in the restaurant on the first floor during lunch time. I found the first time I saw it. I was just a doll.

e838d6c5gy1fxgrggz6ljj20u00mh77h.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

Zheng Youzhen ins update 
eugene__jung 
#로맨스는별책부록#송해린잘부탁드립니다 화이팅!! 
(Romantic is an addendum to Song Hailin, please pay more attention)Swaying blooming flowers
2 hours ago from iPhone client
Zheng Youzhen ins update
eugene__jung
# Romance is a separate appendix # Send Lynn please  Fighting !! 
(Romantic is an addendum to Song Hailin, please pay more attention)