[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

e838d6c5gy1fxdxsbgrb0j20sg0n60u0.jpge838d6c5gy1fxdxsbvn04j20j20sgwhj.jpge838d6c5gy1fxdxsctdakj20n40sgwgz.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

54 minutes ago from iPhone client

"Death of Praise" 2 version preview screenshot retouching Cr. rang_5959 처음 이자마지막으로가장나다운삶을살아볼생각이에요. 설령그삶이, 곧생의종말일지라도. ‪ first and last time want to live with nature . Even life is nearing the end. :heart:

73e7ef66gy1fxeec0gdpmj20im0tc7hb.jpg73e7ef66gy1fxeec0wpugj20im0tcqdy.jpg

今天 12:08 from the ultra, then edited
 Lee Jong-suk [Be careful for you] death lauding [Be careful for you] romance with separate volume appendix 
[News] Lee Jong-suk has 20,000 fans ... N times the fan meeting, a strange landscape @ Lee Jong-suk 
actor Lee Jong-suk and 2018 with 20,000 fans of Asian tour The fan meeting will be held successfully. 

Li Zhongshuo's Asian tour fan meeting will lead up the final performance at 6 pm on the 18th at the Smart Amphitheatre in Manila, Philippines. Since then, from Japan, including South Korea, Taipei, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and other seven cities held "crank up" and more than 21,000 fans around the world spent a lot of good times. 

Recently, the SBS TV series "When You Are Sleeping" broadcasted in the Philippines has been loved by everyone, making people's attention to Li Zhongshuo more hot than ever. Since entering the Philippines, nearly 1,000 fans have come to the airport to show great enthusiasm for the next roving fan meeting, and the atmosphere has been high. 

On the day of the open ticket sales, 3,000 seats were swept away, and the additional station seats were quickly sold out, which was unstoppable. On this day, fans including additional fans and fans who did not buy tickets came to the ticket office early to buy tickets, forming a strange scenery. This year's last "n times" fan meeting, in order to facilitate the viewing, fans from all over the world gathered in Manila, let us really feel the popularity of the Korean pop star. 

Prior to this, Li Zhongshuo was detained in Jakarta, Indonesia because of the fault of the local company. After that, he decided to go to the Philippines in order to wait for his fans. In response, the Filipino fans greeted him with warmer support. 

"From the beginning, I thought, why come to the Philippines now. The Philippines is the last stop. It feels good. It should be able to move forward with happy memories." After Li Zhongshuo finished, everyone in the room cheered.

On the same day, Li Zhongshuo selected the classic scenes and classic lines in the film and television works, and reviewed the 20th generation works with the fans. In addition, he also personally communicated with fans through the "Pumping Psychology Game" and sent a special time. Li Zhongshuo and the fans who stepped on the stage through the game watched and embraced each other, showing the warmth of being a "fan fool." Also, the young fans who were crying because they saw themselves were moved by the bracelet as a gift, and even the fans could not help but shed tears. 

Li Zhongshuo not only played the piano, but also sang the song, showing the diverse charm of acting. The new works that fans have been waiting for are also publicly introduced here. Surprise open the first episode of the SBS one-player drama from the spring to the autumn, and the tvN new Saturday TV drama Romance, which will be premiered in January next year, is the appendix of the album (player Zheng Xianyu, director Li Zhengxiao). People's expectations for the next work. 

Li Zhongshuo said: "The Philippines is the last country to watch a fan meeting this year. In fact, I have had a lot of troubles until I came here. Because of some unexpected things, people around me are worried and afraid of unpleasant things happening again. But still want to come to see everyone. Then I came here and it feels really good. I will not forget the love and warmth that you gave me today. I hope that you will be happy every day until we meet again. "I really love you." 

On the other hand, Li Zhongshuo, who ended all the fans' meetings this year, will focus on the shooting of the tvN new Saturday TV series "Roman History is an appendix" that will be broadcast in January next year. 

Source: naver Translation: Lihua Yunqi 
*** Baidu Li Zhongshuo exclusive translation production reproduced please specify ***