Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** On December 9, BTS' V, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik are out on another sports adventure, and this time, it's a golf date! V shares an IG story revealing his golf day out with Wooga squad. He posted the story with the caption, "Day like a movie."  In the IG story, the faces are not clear, but he has tagged his mates, namely, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik. Apparently,  Peakboy is missing from the fun-filled outing. So NICE that V always keeps his fans updated with his daily life especially regarding the famous Wooga squad he is part of. This is not the first time they have gone out golfing; V and Choi Woo Shik had previously shared pictures and videos where they were playing golf. It seems that the squad is very much fond of this sport.   :Twerkdatbutt:

GA5FZ8YaUAAtemG?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

*** Complementing the trailer, the main poster has the beauty of a sunset sky and cherry blossoms with the silhouette of Ongseong Hospital, suggesting a chilling mystery at its core. This upcoming drama is a blend of historical drama and suspense. The first part of the series will premiere on December 22 and the second part on January 5, exclusively on Netflix.   :kicks:

"Gyeongseong Creature" Main Poster and Trailer Released

photo1746188.jpg

• Like 2

*** Netflix’s "Gyeongseong Creature" is just around the corner, with Part 1 dropping in two weeks. Part 1 of "Gyeongseong Creature" drops on December 22, and Part 2 on January 5. At least, we won't have to wait long before the second part drops. I'm excited for this drama. This looks really dark but I'm so interested. I heard the ‘Ave Maria’ at the end of the trailer.   :emmm:

• Like 2

*** V enlisted in the military on December 11 with support from Wooga Squad, quietly enlisted at the Korean Army Training Center in Nonsan. Park Seo Joon took to Instagram to share a photo of Wooga Squad— affectionately greeting V and patting his new buzz cut with the caption - “Makdaengyi (referring to V being the youngest member), return safely.” -   :doggie:

BTS-V-1-1.jpg

credit : soompi news

• Love 2

*** On December 8, Park Seo Jun and producer Na Young-seok were seen throwing a surprise birthday party for V. Here, Park Seo Jun shared that the friendship between himself, V Peakboy, Park Hyung Sik and Choi Woo Shik―'Wooga Family', would not have even started without V. They sat on the couch and reminisced about some of the memorable moments together. Park Seo Jun stated, "I would like to thank you for something, actually. Our 'Wooga Family' friendship wouldn't have existed if it weren't for you, V. You brought us together." He explained to Na Young-seok, "We met on the set of 'Hwarang" but we're not near the same age. I'm 7 years older than he is. Despite the age difference, he approached me in such a friendly way." V responded, "Well, yes. I did text him first. I wanted to learn acting skills from him. It seemed like he very much liked the fact that I approached him before he did though. He really started adoring me from that day, and taught me a lot of stuff too." Na Young-seok joked, "He might be treating you like that because you're a global superstar," and Park Seo Jun responded, "Oh, you got me there. There's certainly a little bit of that reason in the way I treat him!"   :heart2beat:

https://youtu.be/Mj0kFjGUPAU

201868747_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Meet the cast of Gyeongseong Creature 

39 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** On December 8, Park Seo Jun and producer Na Young-seok were seen throwing a surprise birthday party for V. Here, Park Seo Jun shared that the friendship between himself, V Peakboy, Park Hyung Sik and Choi Woo Shik―'Wooga Family', would not have even started without V. They sat on the couch and reminisced about some of the memorable moments together. Park Seo Jun stated, "I would like to thank you for something, actually. Our 'Wooga Family' friendship wouldn't have existed if it weren't for you, V. You brought us together." He explained to Na Young-seok, "We met on the set of 'Hwarang" but we're not near the same age. I'm 7 years older than he is. Despite the age difference, he approached me in such a friendly way." V responded, "Well, yes. I did text him first. I wanted to learn acting skills from him. It seemed like he very much liked the fact that I approached him before he did though. He really started adoring me from that day, and taught me a lot of stuff too." Na Young-seok joked, "He might be treating you like that because you're a global superstar," and Park Seo Jun responded, "Oh, you got me there. There's certainly a little bit of that reason in the way I treat him!"   :heart2beat:

https://youtu.be/Mj0kFjGUPAU

201868747_700.webp

Eng Subtitle already on. 

• Love 3

*** Park Seo Joon recently appeared on producer Na Young Seok's YouTube channel on December 12. During the broadcast, he also shared insights into the challenges posed by the 52-hour workweek system introduced in South Korea. He said, "It is difficult to refuse a project. With the 52-hour workweek, it takes almost a year to complete one project. I try to decline as quickly as possible out of consideration for the production team. It wouldn't be polite to leave them in suspense for 2-3 weeks." He also touched upon the significance and weight associated with the term "actor." He remarked, "The word actor carries more weight than the term top star. I feel uneasy about being labeled a top star." Park Seo Joon also revealed, "I experienced burnout during the two years of filming 'Gyeongseong Creature." He shared that he had not been feeling well for some time, which had led to the postponement of fan meetings. To recover, he engaged in activities like watching movies and dramas he hadn't seen in a while and playing golf. He noted that when playing golf, he could completely disconnect from his thoughts. Now that his health has improved, he expressed his determination to work hard once again. I guess 52 hours a week of work of filming is really bad. A person needs to rest in between. I’m glad his health has improved now. No wonder there were times then that he looked so haggard. Our health is very important. Health comes first. If you’re not feeling great you need to rest and recover. Burnout happens to many people when they work too hard. Yes, just play golf with your Wooga Squad..........  :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1

*** Also, Park Seo Jun revealed in Na Young-seok's YouTube show the story behind his debut. Park Seo Jun stated, "After my military service, I went back to school, where I studied acting. I didn't enjoy it though. It was boring. I think it was mainly because all my college friends were no longer there when I returned. Most of the ones who were there were younger than I was, but I was too shy to even say hello to them." He ended up taking a leave from his university after one semester.  "Through my friend's friend, I managed to get an opportunity to audition for an acting agency. It was my first time auditioning for an agency, so I prepared myself well. I memorized all the lines and stuff. But when I got there, the head of the agency didn't get me to act at all. He was like, 'Are you going to sign with us?' I didn't know how to respond to it at first. It was completely unexpected. I mean, it's not normal to be asked to sign as soon as they meet. It was really suspicious, but I just verbally agreed." Park Seo Jun said that he took time to think about the offer after the 'audition', and concluded that he would go for it. "As I thought about it more, I felt quite grateful to him for having such a high opinion of me when he didn't know me well. So, I went in to sign with them on the first day of the coming year. I'm still under his agency, and I once asked him what made him want to sign me right away. He told me, 'I've met lots of aspiring actors. And when I met you, I just got the feeling that you were it.' At his agency at the time, there were many renowned actors, including Lee Na-young, Han Ye Seul, Bae Young-jun and more. I still thank him for everything."  :kicks:

201869556_700.webp

• Like 1

MORE --

*** On December 12th, a video titled “Our family member Seo-jun is coming” was posted on the YouTube channel “The Game Caterer.”  Here, Park Seo-joon recalled his school days. In this video, when asked about his hometown, he replied, “I was born in Seoul, but I spent my school days in Incheon, and we moved a lot, so I don’t know where to call my hometown.” When asked why he moved a lot, he said, “My family’s situation was not good. We kept moving after the lease ended as the lease contract was two years.”  Recalling his school days, Park Seo-joon said, “I was a very normal student. I was a quiet, hard-to-see and shy student. I think that personality stayed until now.”  When he was in middle school, he joined an animation club to overcome his introverted personality. “In a festival, we rented a community center to do costume play and act. We acted in front of about 1,500 students in the whole school, and I did it with my club friends. I was so nervous on stage but felt strange. I thought it would be nice to work in this field after that experience.  Later, when I went to high school, I had some friends who went to an acting academy, and I followed them recklessly. My mother let me go to the acting academy without my father knowing. My father was very against it. I was scared, so I secretly went there.”   :doggie:

Source: StarNews

• Like 1

MORE --

*** In the video titled “Our Family Member Seo-joon Appears, Park Seo-joon reminisced about his first meeting with Choi Woo-sik and their kiss scene in “Shut Up Family”. “I met Woo-sik and we became close. We were the youngest ones, so it was always us who finished filming last. After the last scene, I slept over at Woo-sik’s house.” Park Seo-joon praised Choi Woo-sik’s acting, stating, “During the sitcom, thanks to Woo-sik, I became more comfortable in front of the camera. He was always the friend who stimulated me the most. Even when we performed the same acting, his expressions were different.” As footage from “Dream High 2” started to play on the video, Park Seo-joon showed a flustered look and tried to stop the video, creating laughter. The video showed a young Park Seo-joon with heavy idol makeup dancing, capturing attention. Reflecting on his appearance from 11 years ago, he smiled, saying, “It doesn’t feel fresh or like a rookie at all. It’s been a long time since I saw this.”    :heartxoxo:

20231212205655641zgmj.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231212205653448

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon, Han So Hee, And More Are All Smiles In “Gyeongseong Creature” Posters

Park Seo Joon, Han So Hee, And More Are All Smiles In “Gyeongseong Creature” Posters

Netflix’s upcoming drama “Gyeongseong Creature” has dropped new character posters!

Set in the dark times of Spring 1945, “Gyeongseong Creature” will tell the story of an entrepreneur and a sleuth who must fight for survival and face a monster born out of human greed.

The newly released posters feature characters with versatile charms against the backdrops of Geumokdang, Bonjeong Street, and Ongseong Hospital. First of all, Gyeongseong’s No. 1 informant Jang Tae Sang (Park Seo Joon) exudes dignity as the owner of Geumokdang, the best pawn shop in Gyeongseong, with a confident facial expression.

Gyeongseong-Creature-Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpe

Next, Yoon Chae Ok (Han So Hee), who is an expert in tracking down missing people, boldly sits on a motorcycle with a faint smile, raising curiosity about why she came to Gyeongseong.

Spoiler

Gyeongseong-Creature-Han-So-Hee-1.jpeg

Geumokdang staff members Mrs. Na Wol (Kim Hae Sook) and Gu Gap Pyeong (Park Ji Hwan) smile brightly in front of Geumokdang, suggesting a family-like relationship with shop owner Jang Tae Sang. Next to them is Yoon Chae Ok’s father Yoon Jung Won (Jo Han Chul), who shows his firm determination to find his wife who went missing 10 years ago.

Spoiler

Gyeongseong-Creature-Group1.jpeg

In addition, Yukiko Maeda (Claudia Kim), Lieutenant General Kato (Choi Young Joon), and Ichiro (Hyun Bong Sik) put on mysterious smiles against the backdrop of Ongseong Hospital, amplifying curiosity about the secret that Ongseong Hospital holds. In contrast to the warm vibes and characters’ gentle smiles, the torn posters with blood stains foreshadow their desperate struggles for survival in the spring of 1945.

Spoiler

Gyeongseong-Creature-group2-1.jpeg

“Gyeongseong Creature” will premiere Part 1 on December 22, and Part 2 will be released on January 5. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631727wpp/park-seo-joon-han-so-hee-and-more-are-all-smiles-in-gyeongseong-creature-posters

• Like 1

*** On December 13, Park Seo Joon appeared as a guest on Yoo Jae Suk‘s tvN talk show You Quiz on the Block. Here, he confessed that he used to have a complex about his appearance during his early days as an actor, when beauty standards were a bit different. Yoo Jae Suk said that saying those comments seemed a bit harsh. However, it didn’t end there. Park Seo Joon said he was even advised to get plastic surgery. It's good that he didn’t change his appearance or give up as an actor because of these comments!  :Ohboy3:

My eyes were my biggest insecurity. When I was first starting out, and it was difficult to debut, I received a lot of criticism. At that time, people preferred those with a more distinctive appearance than someone who looked like me. So, I heard comments like, ‘Where did this kid roll in from?’

— Park Seo Joon

skXexM1JCZMuK89AaJT6CLEWEl23S-8n9VWZDtVe

• Like 2

*** Park Seojoon shared stories from his military service in a recent Youtube live broadcast. He mentioned, "When I enlisted, there were a lot of protests, so many were assigned to serve in the auxiliary police unit. I assumed I would be sent there as well, but they assigned me to a base under Correctional Institution Guard Units, a term I'd never heard before. We did tasks that prison guards were reluctant to do. Outside the prison walls, there was another wall. Our camp was there. We felt trapped. There were moments when it felt like we were the ones being prisoned. During the tour, someone said, 'A new recruit is here. Let's get along well.' It was really scary."  :kaching1:

20231214_020558_220_%20na%20yt.png

source : Gstarlive

• Like 2

*** Park Seojoon guest-starred on tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block," he discussed about his upcoming Netflix drama 'Gyeongseong Creature'. "We filmed for about 2 years. It's set in 1945 and describing it as a thriller action film where he and Han So Hee  unravel the mystery of the monsters. When Yoo Jaesuk asked about Han So Hee, Park Seo Joon revealed, "She envied me when I told her I would be on 'You Quiz.' She asked, 'Do I need more years and experience under my belt to appear on there?'" Park Seo Joon shared, "It's only been a year since I started talking informally with her. I'm not good at dropping honorifics. I use honorifics because it prevents me from making unintentional mistakes." He also talked about "Marvels" in the show. Park Seo Joon shared, “While filming Concrete Utopia, I received an email from Marvel Studios. They suggested having a Zoom meeting. I met Nia DaCosta, the director of The Marvels, and I wasn’t good at speaking in English at all. I asked, “Is it okay for me to join even if I’m not good at English?,” she said, ‘You’re a good actor, and I want you in my film.'” When Yoo Jae Suk asked about his Hollywood experience, Park Seo Joon amusingly replied, “The best part was, everyone there was just as excited for the weekend. We wrapped up filming by Friday, from 6 AM to 6 PM, and that was it.” You Quiz on the Block airs every Wednesday at 8:45 PM. KST  :happydance:

20231215_034751_616_e%20tvn.jpeg

source : https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/403144

• Like 2

On 12/14/2023 at 12:11 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Netflix’s upcoming drama “Gyeongseong Creature” has dropped new character posters!

Set in the dark times of Spring 1945, “Gyeongseong Creature” will tell the story of an entrepreneur and a sleuth who must fight for survival and face a monster born out of human greed.

The newly released posters feature characters with versatile charms against the backdrops of Geumokdang, Bonjeong Street, and Ongseong Hospital. First of all, Gyeongseong’s No. 1 informant Jang Tae Sang (Park Seo Joon) exudes dignity as the owner of Geumokdang, the best pawn shop in Gyeongseong, with a confident facial expression.

Next, Yoon Chae Ok (Han So Hee), who is an expert in tracking down missing people, boldly sits on a motorcycle with a faint smile, raising curiosity about why she came to Gyeongseong.

Reveal hidden contents

Gyeongseong-Creature-Han-So-Hee-1.jpeg

Geumokdang staff members Mrs. Na Wol (Kim Hae Sook) and Gu Gap Pyeong (Park Ji Hwan) smile brightly in front of Geumokdang, suggesting a family-like relationship with shop owner Jang Tae Sang. Next to them is Yoon Chae Ok’s father Yoon Jung Won (Jo Han Chul), who shows his firm determination to find his wife who went missing 10 years ago.

Reveal hidden contents

Gyeongseong-Creature-Group1.jpeg

In addition, Yukiko Maeda (Claudia Kim), Lieutenant General Kato (Choi Young Joon), and Ichiro (Hyun Bong Sik) put on mysterious smiles against the backdrop of Ongseong Hospital, amplifying curiosity about the secret that Ongseong Hospital holds. In contrast to the warm vibes and characters’ gentle smiles, the torn posters with blood stains foreshadow their desperate struggles for survival in the spring of 1945.

Reveal hidden contents

Gyeongseong-Creature-group2-1.jpeg

“Gyeongseong Creature” will premiere Part 1 on December 22, and Part 2 will be released on January 5. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631727wpp/park-seo-joon-han-so-hee-and-more-are-all-smiles-in-gyeongseong-creature-posters

@backstreetboysfan  I love this new poster - It showcased the colorful characters living in the dark times of spring 1945. I also love Park Seo Joon wearing a sleek suit with a drink in his hand. It illustrates Jan Tae Sang's confidence, making him Gyeongseong's respectable individual. The 1st part broadcast is nearing....... Netflix officially drops the upcoming drama just in time for the holiday season. "Gyeongseong Creature" is scheduled for December 22, with 7 episodes for the whole season run. We can watch the upcoming series exclusively on Netflix.   :emmm:

• Like 2

*** During You Quiz on the Block,” Park Seo-joon said he had a meal with director Bong Joon-ho in England who was nearby, while filming for Marvel. “Director Bong came to the next set. I didn’t know that, but the local staff told me, they knew him as “Parasite” was so famous. I contacted him and we had a meal together.” When asked what they talked about, he said, “I felt lonely because I had been there for a long time. I had a great time eating with him.” Yoo Jae-seok asked, “Did director Bong pay?” Park Seo-joon said, “Yes.”  Referring to his twenties, Park Seo-joon said, “I had a strict framework. I listened to my parents. When I was young, my dream was to become a baseball player. My father made only my younger brother do it, but my younger brother quit when he was in college.”   :yaaa:

Source: OSEN

• Like 1

*** On December 13th, TVING announced the ‘Best 9 Contents of the Year’ and ‘Best Contents by Genre of the Year.’ These were selected based on the total VOD viewership data from December 2022 to November 2023. The ‘Best 9 Contents of the Year’ includes variety show ‘Jinny’s Kitchen".   :blush:

img_20231213160535_e4fcb159.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/910144

• Like 1

*** Park Seo-joon recalled his military life after looking at the picture of BTS V at the training center. He said, “The poncho raincoat V wore this time may be the one I wore in the past. I enlisted in the summer and it rained a lot. It’s been nearly 20 years and V was wearing the same one. It’s a reasonable doubt”.   :kaching3:

bts-v-1-1112231-518x470.webp

20231212214837412bbcw.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231212214831210

• Like 2