Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo-joon poses in Brooklyn

“She Was Pretty” star Park Seo-joon is featured in fashion magazine InStyle’s next issue, showcasing his manly charisma.

In the close-up photo, the star dons a white shirt with a dark green collar and gazes deeply into the lens. He also sported a casual sweatshirt and classic white sneakers in another photo, posing casually against a fence on a street in New York. 

The actor, meanwhile, is currently on break after working on recent MBC television series “She Was Pretty.”

The fashion spread, including more of his photos and the interview, will be published in the magazine’s January issue.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

Has anyone seen this?

Cr. jkpalw on IG

Looks like it was put up during PSJ 1st fan meeting event. PSJ's parents with the 3 handsome young princes. They are all so tall. And as always, PSJ the smiley & irresistibly cute one! ;)

Has anyone notice how awkwardly is PSJ standing on that right bended leg? Isn't it painful? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Finally i can visit this forum. Omg, i really miss this forum and all of you guys.

@ilwoo_aein:wub: the kissable lips. :wub: Wow, congrats.. 3 of your favorite actors on the list. :) Yes, long holiday is coming but it maybe my busy time, i doubt i can do drama and movie marathon this holiday. :( But i don't give up. I will try to do that and visit this forum in my spare time. ;) For the mentioning him in IG, Amen, really hope he will notice the comment. ^_^ Yes, although his father oppose him at first, finally now his father support him. It's because he always trying and didn't give up about his dream. Really glad. If he give up, maybe we can't know about him.

@missling1 : Wow there was Kim Hye Jin in his northcape fan signing. ^^ And about the pic in PSJ's brother wedding. Looks like three of them has a same height? ^_^. His brother in the left (which has a wedding) has a smile like him. But his brother in the right, a little bit looks like him. How proud his parents, have a three handsome boy. :). Yes i notice his bended leg.

@freya_xian88: I feel you. :( same condition in here.

KEYEAST YANG IG update + trans

CW04RJ7UAAAYLS3.jpg

우리끼리.. 크리스마스 파티. 

#SMile_for_U #smt #unicef #자선식사행사
#정려원 #손담비 #박서준 그리고 #나

>> Trans: Just us..Christmas party..Charity event dinner..Jung Ryeo Won..Son Dam Bi..Park Seo Joon and me..

More pics of SJ for InStyle Korea

CWyMm0jUsAAqkRh.jpg

CWyMn_PUAAAcJNU.jpg

CWyMqgBUsAErmeG.jpg

CWyMsy6UAAAEVmQ.jpg

I miss SJnie so much~~~His smile is so addictive:wub:

12317954_537393166436619_1280469165_n.jp

@rainiecute thank you..PSJ and KSH are my favorite actors..They come from the same agency and they make me proud..Both PSJ and KSH received so many awards this year..They will receive more awards at the end of this year..PSJ will receive awards from MBC Drama Awards and KSH will receive awards from KBS Drama Awards :D I have watched 'Chronicle of The Evil'..Ohh yes, his acting there was daebak..He's really good in playing a bad guy character..Hope to see him play another bad guy character..A bad character that can make us hate him and call him 'nappeun sekki' or 'michin nom'..something like that hahaha...

@missling1 yes my favorites are in TOP 3 :)

• Like 1