Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mgykb

cr: dc

I can feel the sadness in td's eyes....the start of jealousy...jy and KH as part of the true story will like each other:( huhu for td....

Guest moon0318

mgykb wrote: »

moonforever wrote: »

I can feel the sadness in td's eyes....the start of jealousy...jy and KH as part of the true story will like each other:( huhu for td....

I'm sad for him too.

:-<

mgykb wrote: »

moonforever wrote: »

I'm sad for him too.

:-<

in story KH & Jy in love but

life target different i think true love from TD he will win Jy 's heart at finally they have life together In japan ^^ hu hu

:D:D:D

Guest rainflower777

Thank gawd for Kim Bum or orabeoni because he is what makes the show worth watching! Thanks for all the wonderful fan art!!!!

Guest mgykb

in story KH & Jy in love but

life target different i think true love from TD he will win Jy 's heart at finally they have life together In japan ^^ hu hu

:D:D:D

Thanks for the heads up!:) I wonder how the ending scene of td and jy be in gof!:) meanwhile, lets witness the joy ride of jy td and KH love triangle. Episode 11 is almost near! Can't wait any longer! :)

Guest mgykb

WenJinYing said:

cr:as tagged

Hmmm...he looks like a man inspired or inlove!!! Hahaha I am becoming delusional again!!!!

Guest mgykb

NEWMARIO wrote: »  

CR: DC

Oh my!!! I just died and went to heaven seeing these photos!!! Was he waiting for her or what??? Stalking???? I'm confused and surely, his smile is so infectious...I am smiling too writing this comment!

Guest mgykb

whiteroseforever said:

whiteroseforever said:

WenJinYing said:

cr:as tagged

hello I'm new here..I hope forgive my poor english..I love this couple too!

WenjinYing..he wrote  ¨Jung yi¨ name in the sand.. :D

Hahaha... Nice spotting out! :D :D

Another ommmg!!! This is bts I believe and yet he is really immersed w his character writing the name of the woman he loves: jy!!!!

Archived