Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddess Of Fire' Kim Bum shows an impressive action scene

20130717101725_51e5f0a56f25a_1.jpg

Actor Kim Bum showed intense action in 'The Goddess of Fire'.

During July 16th broadcast of MBC drama 'The Goddess Of Fire', Kim Bum, who is casting as 'Kim Tae Do', drew many people's attention with his great martial arts.image

In the episode, Kim Tae Do, who thought the murderer of Yu Eul Dam(casted by Lee Jong Won), ambushing a smuggling.

In the scene, he showed very rapid and visually attractive actions, and impressed many viewers.

Not only did he captivated many viewers' attention with his great charisma, he also showed tough and powerful sides of him.

On the other hand, 'The Goddess Of Fire' air on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Baek Ah Yeon – Tears Are Also Love (눈물도 사랑인걸) Goddess of Fire Jung Yi OST

298779.jpg?w=300&h=300

In case you get farther away
I can’t approach you or hold you

I can’t love you so I tried to let you go
But again today, I’m looking at only you

Don’t say that you’re sorry, if it’s you, I’m alright
I just want to hold you once, though it hurts, it’s love

I try to turn away but I miss you more
The only place my eyes can go is you

Don’t say that you’re sorry, if it’s you, I’m alright
I just want to hold you once, though it hurts, it’s love

If only I can look at you, my heart tingles