The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prince1401
from Joonni.com recaps

R asks BN to eat lunch together.

Turns out R has asked Bn to each lunch so they can do what YD does to charity cases at lunch. BN is embarrassed. Tan is there to save the day, sitting down to eat at the table.

YD shows up and asks what Tan is doing. YD is mad that Tan is breaking the rules that YD has been enforcing about charity students. He pours curry onto Tan’s uniform. Tan calmly gets up and takes of his jacket and throws it at YD’s face, saying sorry to ES. He tells YD to follow him.

ES steps in and pulls Tan away. CY drags BN out of there too. YD and R are left alone with the other onlookers gone too.

CY and BN fight. CY is mad that BN was there and ashamed of him. BN is mad too at CY.

Guest agatha tya

if CNBLUE attending MAMA, maybe, yongseo and kristal-minhyuk moment will be happen.. but why...
btw, imagine what heppen if FNC and SMent marger? kkk~ best dreaming ever!

;))

Guest Ramon Cristopher Regaspi

This Drama-couple is so cool..!~I want everything about them ahahahaha!~
Krystal's character here is really cute and adorable...

MinhyukKrystal Fighting!~

Heirs Fighitng!~

BWDJaAPCIAEr0J-.jpg:large

Guest Karin Giovanni

Actually i really wish that Bona will enjoying her role to be the one who bullying Yeseol. Just like Rachel did. I don't know why, but i just glad to see Rachel and Bona join forces. And if Bona really mean to Yeseol back there, it would be awesome !And the fight scene between Bona and Chanyoung, i was kind of "FINALLYYYYY !!!!!" and don't get me wrong, i really wish they will end up together, but i want to see their expression for more. To be honest, i want them to break up for a lil while and getting together again in the end, just to make them seems complicated and get more air time :)>-

Guest yoonghyuun

I've watched Heirs 13th Episode.
Honestly speaking, I enjoy watching CY-BN had their first fight(?) 8-> Somehow I want more, I wanna see BN crying because of CY. Later then CY will make an event for BN as apologizing 8->
We can see here, BN is mature enough. She get angry towards Yesul because she doesn't like anyone badmouthing CY. She loves CY genuinely, without concern about status.
Yes, CY might be think he's not good enough for BN, but who cares? BN loves him at all :x

But during preview next week, CY-BN already making-up :)) CY couldn't get angry to BN in a long time :-\"
I wonder what CY did to make BN feel better 8->

I liked the fight - it was very realistic. Bo Na KNEW she was behaving badly, that was transparently obvious, and the argument reflected both of their insecurities - CY's telling words "she was right". They were both talking at and across each other, not too each other, just like in a real argument, and if the same level of credible behaviour is maintained they WILL reconcile soon. Eighteen year olds in love quarrel and fight, that's real, let's hope the writer KEEPS it real by bringing them back together quickly. 

Archived