The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nissa125

what if bona and chanyoung didnt end up together
i would be really mad at the author...someone on f(x) thread post this
I feel like we won't get to see chanyoung and lee bona kiss scene, since they treat each other *or he treats her* like a brother-sister relationship, but i know the writer likes those kind of skinship so i trust her with that lol, i have a feeling telling me that during the last episode bona and chanyoung will say some sweat lovey-dovey words and hold hands while walking home as their happy ending *cuz i'll kill them if that's going to happen* i want a kiss scene so badly, but i guess i don't have to worry about that hopefully this lovely writer wrote an ending and something that doesn't include a heart-broken bona  :rolleyes:, but seeing how childish bona acts i doubt a kiss scene but i'll have some faith *maybe he will shut her up when she's mad and fuming and cursing him with a surprise kiss* who knows maybe :hehe: 
cr:f(x) onehallyu
what do you think

Oh God. Just when I've had it up to *HERE* with the frustrating snoozefest that is the main love triangle and Eunsang's annoying downtrodden bunny face and I'm already all ready to quit the show, I see Bona being her adorbs self and I'm just like: "Okay, maybe I can watch one more episode to see what she does." :))
I melt at how Chanyoung really does find everything about her cute, even her (harmless) mean jabs and her jealousy. That's how love is, you know their flaws and you accept them... and maybe even find their flaws endearing. Also, I'm forever grateful for them showing a stable, healthy relationship--they're happy, relaxed around each other, there's no stalking or wrist-grabbing or pushing or any of that ridiculous love-hate OTP and Romeo-Juliet crap.
Because TBH, I can never buy the "I'm mean to you because I love you" shizz. Pigtail-pulling is only for playground crushes. If you're not looking out for the other person's wellbeing, that's not love, that's just infatuation. Now, for Bona and Chanyoung, I can actually believe that they have the makings of true love despite their young age, since they treat each other well, know each other, and go out of their way to do things for the other person.
A side note: It's funny that Yesol would be offended with what Bona said, when one of the things that I first noticed about her actress (even during her School 2013 days) is how nice her skin is. She would be a perfect Snow White.
Anyway, that scene made me think of "there are no ugly women, only lazy ones." <:-P You go show them all, Bona!

Guest yoonghyuun

Though they have no much screen time for tonight episode, I'm still happy bcs of their lovey-dovey scene :x :x
They're really comfortable each other 8->

tumblr_mw9jj1Et8q1r13wbbo2_500.gif

Guest sandralopez

really is a shame that this couple no had a deeper story or more scenes, the writer is wasting an incredible chemistry, the couple only have less than a minute, and screen time each character depends on the number of scenes they have with the protagonists. in these last episodes bo na had more scenes but only by her conversations with ES, :( there are only 8 episodes and I just hope to see at least 2 or 3 minutes of this couple, a kiss, a date and more hugs.

Archived