[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest nana544

@Lmangla, great observations there. I was so immersed in the dramatic scene when YJ cry her heart out and so I didn't even noticed the children. That part was sad too. Haha lol----funny children----it's one of those thing, is it NG or not lol. DH is such a weak character, I hate him!!!! His mom is so annoying too.

channak said: After watching DH I believe he knows his baby is dead the emotion and grief is real and I don't believe he would do anything to hurt his child. I don't know if DH mother took him away would she do this even he she does not want YJ or her son to be together that is too cruel to make her suffer even after want YJ has done for her son. I still believe MH is the one who took the baby otherwise why would he want her to live could it be possible he does not want her Son to find out he was responsible for her death.

Its absolutly DH mothers work that San is gone. You can see how she responds

when her husband talks about his regrets of not following her to the orphanage,

atleast I could have held him once.

Her face says I am SOO glad you didnt come or I wouldnt have been able to get rid of that bastard

that blocks my sons future.

as I see the more DH will go to the dark  the more MH will go to the light .I think DH will marry SY and that will give him more power so when MH find out the truth it will be not easy to take revenge against DH 

Guest channak

MH wont torture YJ anymore and i dont think SY will marry DH. I dont quite know how MH will fall in love with her just yet. I believe his responsible for her state when she goes to hospital there so much one can take with there revenge he does not want to become a monster and that is exactly what his become to YJ.

Guest missmaple

Thaila said: I feel bad for SY, she deserves more. It was quite sad when she was singing to MH and he just left. He knows she likes him. I am curious to see what he will do when she tells him she wont marry him anymore.