[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest blueivy

One hour

:D

To go, I can barely contained myself. Had a massive headache with cuz be to digested pain meds that's harmful to my liver system....

SeGafanlady said: For those who happened to experience one of life's most amazing excstasy aka KISS.. ya'all will know what I'm talking about...

Kiss is happening due to the evolution of desire's hot lava (blood burning) into an unstoppable passion to express the mixed of feelings.. caress, protection, regret, relief, longing, missing, providing, possesing.. LOVE.

When two lips intertwined.. the hormon endhorpine factory in our body suddenly rise it's speed almost 100 times more than normal. The effect of feeling, smelling, tasting, inhaling and absorbing other human's most sensitive body part other than yours.. is a nirwana to mind and soul.. it's as addicting as breathing, for people who's in the first stage of fall so deeply in love.

For Min Hyuk.. he can kiss that lips forever.

Guest frozenyoghurtz

hello, secret-friends,i remember someone has posted earlier about the possibility of ending (YJ died), and here's what i found in ep. 5.
abfNbrhc.jpg

i hope the 'later' here doesn't mean ep. 16. please writernim, don't be cruel... please make San still alive. [-O<

tessieroo said: OMG, @oyeleyeolusina   - Did MH really say he will never marry SY? 
*insert crazy Beyonce dancing gif here* 
AND YJ admitted she has feelings for MH? :-O
@loli - I'm at work too and I had to be all ---->  :|  even when I felt like bursting into tears. 
@ohoheli - Don't forget our deal.  :-w  You have to call me "Noooonnnnnnnaaaaa!" all cute. [-(

I do have to say I think the show got really lucky with their casting of Hwang Jung Eum & Ji Sung as YJ x MH. There are no guarantees that two actors will naturally have crackling chemistry, of course good writing and characterization come into play but the way HJE & JS play off each other is awesome.

The way MH stares at YJ is like he could never get sick of seeing her & just simply being in her presence. It'll be gut wrenching to watch if they do separate in the future, I mean that scene when he comes to see her and continuously bangs on the door was only a small dose of what MH would be like if he did ever loose her.

Anyways 15 mins or so left for episode 14. A big thankyou beforehand to all those who'll be doing live recaps & screen-capping :)

hello ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

im a lurker here since two days ago. and u know what? only by read this thread, i have the feelings that i must watch this. then i try from ep 12... back to ep 11, 10, and 9. AND YEAH. I LOVE JI SUNG AND HWANG JUNG EUM CHEMISTRY. damn, our sajang-nim is sooo hot here!

hahahahhaha,

and, i always laugh when i see DH-SY scene mostly because of your posts (reaction to their scene: vomit vomit and vomit) lololol.

cant wait to watch ep 15!!!