[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

tessieroo said: @katekate07 -  YES! You said what I've been thinking - every episode, I think "that was the best, it's probably gonna go downhill now" (my experience with K-dramas has taught me not to expect too much) but OH MY GOD, it just keeps getting better! It's like this writer is inside my head but in reality, she's just letting things flow naturally - nothing forced and no cliche crap thrown in just for fan-service. It's incredible. 
I also cried watching YJ see her Father on the video and then run out into the street. AND when they showed MH flashing back to the laundry scene with San. Great use of flashbacks - very well done! I have full faith in the writer, director, PD, and the actors that going forward everything will be great. I may be off on some of my guesses but I feel like I won't be disappointed. 
@cynkdf - I'd help you beat that person up but there's no point - it's their loss. I'm just very happy that everyone in this thread recognizes excellent acting, directing and writing. This drama is great story-telling and it's the way it should be done. I wish I could write in hangul, I'd love to send a letter directly to the writer myself to let them know how brilliant this is. 
tumblr_mc60wr4r1B1rw4q79.gif

Guest adniRose

in ep 9, seems like MH has been infected by DH's laughing-crying disease in ep 8...
and i think i got that disease too from marathon Secret today... crying, giggling, touched, curious...oh my, what has this drama done to me... i feel dizzy right now with mixed emotion...8-}gotta sleep now....

Guest fantast1k1

Finished Episode 6...I doze off after the Chaebol omma and daughter scene...didnt pay attention to their conversation before...on this scene, the daughter said my friends tell me you and I dont look alike...tell me a secret, now that I'm a grown-up...Chaebol Omma shocked...then daughter continued, what have you done to your face?  :-?

@fantast1ksuae, - not only that, he talked to them for two hours. They have been very loyal to him ... can you imagine shooting starts at 5 am? That poor guy probably went back home to see his wife ...    incidentally his manager at BH Ent is a very nice guy and his name is ..... Kang Min Ho :)

Guest fantast1k1

cynkdf said: @fantast1ksuae, - not only that, he talked to them for two hours. They have been very loyal to him ... can you imagine shooting starts at 5 am? That poor guy probably went back home to see his wife ...    incidentally his manager at BH Ent is a very nice guy and his name is ..... Kang Min Ho :)

@cynkdf

Chingu ya.. kamsahanmida.. OMG I can't stop crying and it's 0.55 am now and my husband snoring beside me... what a contradiction life we both have..

The lyric sliced my heart in pieces and I honestly don't know for who this song dedicated to.. YJ? MH? Surely not SY or Doom in Hell DH right?

This drama is my glass of red wine.. I'm so drawn in it like a non swimmer jump from her safety boat into Atlantic ocean.

I think I die drawning.. but I don't mind at all.....

Guest fantast1k1

OMO, OMO! The OST lyrics are Daebak!
Min Hyuk will be sick of an INCURABLE DISEASE, a virus sooo potent...called LOVE! (eeeeeeeeeee!) :x :x :x

Guest fantast1k1

@cynkdf thats him...Jin Goo...thats nice to know BSB is friends with those two great actors...I guess birds of the same feathers, flocks together...yeah AGLTB was a drama with a lot of lessons to give...I liked it.

Guest fantast1k1

Yeah, it would be great if Yoo Jung falls in love with Min Hyuk...but she's gota lot on her plate right now to be thinking about love. HJE really puts passion in her acting...actually all of them do...JS, BSB and LDH doing an excellent job. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> =D>

Guest fantast1k1

cynkdf said: @fantast1ksuae, I am curious why AGLTB had so poor ratings. Strong competitors? Hope we aren't going OT in here ... how does one post spoilers (I managed it once but forgot how to do it again).  Thanks.

Guest fantast1k1

cynkdf said: @fantast1ksuae, I am curious why AGLTB had so poor ratings. Strong competitors? Hope we aren't going OT in here ... how does one post spoilers (I managed it once but forgot how to do it again).  Thanks.