[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@bobsavero  Hello Lurker and Welcome I'm fairly new Here also.
Okay Ladies And Gents I Want To See More Then Some Kiss Action Something More On The Line Of A Hot Bed Scene Lord Knows She Could Use It. Knock The Dust  Off Of It  "Put A Polish "On It That Will Make Her Burn Her Nun Outfit.      Yea Thursday 12 Hrs And Counting.

tessieroo said: GM gives MH some car keys and talks about K groupOh, I was wrong - they were having coffee at TGIF (not drinks - LOL)GM keeps talking about K-group to MHYJ comes upon them and hides, listeningShe keeps looking at GM, secretly  (??????)MH sneaks up on her *hee*He touches her face and she laughsHe kisses her forehead! 

Although it wasn't a kiss on the lip but a tleast YJ agree to the kiss on the forehead and not use a folder to cover her face like she did yesterday >:)

tessieroo

said: GM gives MH some car keys and talks about K groupOh, I was wrong - they were having coffee at TGIF (not drinks - LOL)GM keeps talking about K-group to MHYJ comes upon them and hides, listeningShe keeps looking at GM, secretly  (??????)MH sneaks up on her *hee*He touches her face and she laughsHe kisses her forehead! 

MH goes to a safe deposit boxOkay, so maybe those keys GM gave him were to this box?He opens it and finds pictures of SY with DHHe's angry?He goes to SY's house, calling out her nameHe shows her the papersShe grabs them and throws them on the floorShe's all nasty and snarky He asks what she means?He brings up the wedding, isn't this what she wanted?She says she only wants him and yells it at himHe looks surprised - she keeps yellingYep, she's clearly psychoShe cries and yells that she loves him
OMG, dude ----- RUN! 
He tells her he's sorry and walks outShe cries, asking if it's that woman?It sounds like she threatens him, he turns around and looks at herYes, she is insane