[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

SeGafanlady said:

That plump rose soft  warm and smooth kissable sexy lips of YJ is way too distracting for MH... he knew how it taste and familiar with the texture.. the guy is addicted to that lips... hahahahahaha... 

(sorry for disturbing online recaps.. I'm just a human so I can't help it sometimes)

Dad is saying something about SYMH is angry, yellingKS still won't let him goSY is still being a smart richard simmons and says something about the marriageMH yells something to his Dad about the weddingSY says something back
I think this is a huge fight about the wedding!MH leaves, SY tears up again

At the workers' changing room...where MH and YJ are. He passes her a cup of coffee.

MH : Drink this as you seem to be in great discomfort for after drinking something sweet like this, you'll feel better. It's going to drop...(referring to the cup of drink). Be careful, it's hot....

MH : Are you trying to escape from me like you always do? About the other day....(referring to their kiss)

YJ : I've already fogotten about it....

MH : Who has given you the permission to forget all about it? Just like I've told you before, it's definitely not a mistake on my part...

MH : Even though I'm really busy right now, I still rushed over to the restaurant just to see you. It's really good being able to see you like this.... 

P.S. Arghs...the buffering is really quite bad.....

SY walks out, upsetShe goes to her car but DH won't let her driveHe stands in front of herHe holds her while she cries. *vomits*
MH goes to YJ's house , calling out YJ 's nameShe's hiding insideHe bangs on the door, yelling her nameShe tells him to goHe's happy she's there, he's relievedHe says something about K groupThey argue through the doorBoth are tearing up, she saying something about DHShe tells him again to leaveHe yells and bangs on the door over and over again

Guest van gabato

tessieroo said: Dad is saying something about SYMH is angry, yellingKS still won't let him goSY is still being a smart richard simmons and says something about the marriageMH yells something to his Dad about the weddingSY says something back
I think this is a huge fight about the wedding!MH leaves, SY tears up again

MH tells his father to leave YJ alone and that he won’t marry SY. She’s calm and tells him he don’t have a choice…He tells his father to leave her again and that he won’t forgive his father/seek forgivenence from his father

SY comes outside and cries…DH tries to comfort her ( burffff)

MH looks for YJ but she won’t let him come inside and stay quiet. He calls her again and again.

She tells him to go away. He’s just happy she’s alright and that he won’t make the same mistake two times. That K group means anything.

YJ tells him she hate him that because of him she lost all this years and so on…but of course she lied…He calls her again…( I’m gonna cry T^T) She tells him it’s hard to be with him or something.

tessieroo said: SY walks out, upsetShe goes to her car but DH won't let her driveHe stands in front of herHe holds her while she cries. *vomits*
MH goes to YJ's house , calling out YJ 's nameShe's hiding insideHe bangs on the door, yelling her nameShe tells him to goHe's happy she's there, he's relievedHe says something about K groupThey argue through the doorBoth are tearing up, she saying something about DHShe tells him again to leaveHe yells and bangs on the door over and over again

:(( :(( :(( :(( This is really heartbroken!! they both needs to accept each other feelings and escape to netherland or wondeerland or something :(( :(( :((

She says something moreHe tells her to come out NOWShe's crying, telling him she's been happy?He's just listening on the other side of the doorMore crying, she begs him something
It's buffering really badlyHe says he's leaving, he will goSo it's not hard for her anymoreHe walks slowly away, holding his head in his handsHe touches the doorShe cries harderHe's touching the door, listening to her cryHe cries too