[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest van gabato

tessieroo said: I'm here! All ready for my MH "says something" and YJ "says something back".  =))
@ymiss - Yea, I'll admit I had a little tanty last night that we can't post gifs anymore. :-L  But I'm over it this morning. I thought about it and I know how annoying it is when images slow things down...   :((

Okay, strange beginning - we don't see the end of the kiss
MH is thinking back about YJ denying she hit someone to the policeHe tells KS to investigate something elseHe looks at YJ's rap sheet
NOW we have the end of the kiss! *squeals* No wait...omg, it went to SY and DHNope, we're back - he kisses her, she's cryingNope, now we're back to SY throwing the glassNow we're back to the kiss, he stopped and stares at herHe gets up, she's got tears streaming down her faceI think he apologized?

It starts with MH thinking about what YJ said at the police station after she was accused of hit and run ( that she didn’t do ot), and MH puts all this facts together and says to KS to look for the evidence and other Staff.

He cries looking at his ex gf photos.

Then we have the scene with the sweet kiss *_*
And SY talking with DH that she know MH loves YJ…then she trows the glass.

KISS Scene >.< so hoooooot

So akward xD YJ tells MH that it’s ok if he made a mistake but he tells her that it wasn’t mistake.

SY hurt her finger and DH comes to her rescule LOL she says to him if he wants to stay with her tonight.

MH just sits in the car and crying while smiling…he’s soooo heartbroken >.<

tessieroo said: Okay, strange beginning - we don't see the end of the kiss
MH is thinking back about YJ denying she hit someone to the policeHe tells KS to investigate something elseHe looks at YJ's rap sheet
NOW we have the end of the kiss! *squeals* No wait...omg, it went to SY and DHNope, we're back - he kisses her, she's cryingNope, now we're back to SY throwing the glassNow we're back to the kiss, he stopped and stares at herHe gets up, she's got tears streaming down her faceI think he apologized?

Guest missmaple

i don't know what happened here... YJ is in police office and she argue with the officer...

secret opening title..

okkay.. we're in the kiss scene... MH say something and YJ say it's okay with tears in her eyes... lagging and my scene jump to YJ stand in her room.. ailee's serenade in the background..

OMO.... DH still in SY's house..

*the audio keep playing but the scene stuck in SY's stair..

Kwang Soo yaaahh!!!

skypandie said: tessieroo said: Okay, strange beginning - we don't see the end of the kiss

DH slept in SY studio but it is still unclear if their slept together.

DH asked SY if she is still going to marry MH, SY tells her that he once told her that they live in different worlds and in her world love is not a requirement for marriage and leaves her studio before DY could reply.

Customers at TGIF, a little boy is crying for his MomYJ comforts himShe tries entertaining him but he continues cryingHis Mom finally shows upAnd takes his coat off
He has stars all over his shirt!She starts crying. It reminds her of the blanket she made for San. 

I will have a quick peek later because i am just too curious in the development with Big Dad situation... SY wearing black if is part of this episode it will not be  MH death, is really her depression hitting the highest level or something... she is just irritating... just get over he does not love you will you?? errrr what a waist of her own life: She bares a grudge on the person she loves just because he doesn't love her...errr childish!!  8-|

She's crying in the locker room.MH shows up and gives her a cup of coffeeHe says he knows she's having a hard timeShe takes the coffee and thanks himShe starts to leave, he puts his arm in front of her.  :D
He's thisclose and keeps staring at her.She backs awayOMG, are they gonna kiss again? Closer, closer...No, he backs away and gives her somethingShe thanks him, he looks disappointedNo, he says something (and a tiny smile) He walks out

Next morning DH wakes up in SY house. She talks with someone through the phone. They talk about K Group but DH changes the talk and ask if she really want to marry MH. They talk about other things too ( why do I not know enough Korean)

She tells him to get out.

At the TGIF some Kid cries and YJ comes to play with him and stop him from crying. The mother comes and takes the child away. He has the same stars on his shirt as the one San had on his blanket and YJ starts crying remembering her son.

She’s in the changing room and MH comes to her with something warm to dring. And tells her to drink if she has a hard time.

She wants to get away but he comes closer and ask her if she’s going to avoid him. They talk about “that” night. He tells her about some of his feelings and gives her something. (an envelope) She thanks him. His stare is so hot.

Before he leaves he looks back >.<