[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

vzmeiin said:

DH did not have to do any bodily harm to her dad it was enough just to drive and drop him off cross country.

YJ get a call saying they found her dad and she asked where and they say Posang.

The dad was in need for an urgent operation to save his life and thats why she tried to sell the ring, to pay for the operation. DH knew this so by him driving the dad far off so he couldn't find his way home is just plain murder.

I wonder if MH will try to find out how her dad ended up way down on the southcoast, beeing rich and influential he may be able to check tollgates and see if DH drove south.

At the end when he watches her lying in bed its not hate you see in his eyes anymore just concern and selfreflection like what have I done and sheer determination to get her to survive.

Dont die, You cant absolutly not die without my permission.

Guest haodinh thi

[News] Secret Episode 6 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Breaks Up with Bae Soo Bin After Her Father’s Death

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-secret-episode-6-review-hwang-jung.html

[News] Secret Episode 6 Review: Kang Nam Gil Knew about Bae Soo Bin Evil Deeds

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-secret-episode-6-review-kang-nam.html

[News] Secret Episode 6 Review: Ji Sung Starts to Care about Hwang Jung Eum

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-secret-episode-6-review-ji-sung.html

vzmeiin said:

DH did not have to do any bodily harm to her dad it was enough just to drive and drop him off cross country.

YJ get a call saying they found her dad and she asked where and they say Posang.

The dad was in need for an urgent operation to save his life and thats why she tried to sell the ring, to pay for the operation. DH knew this so by him driving the dad far off so he couldn't find his way home is just plain murder.

I wonder if MH will try to find out how her dad ended up way down on the southcoast, beeing rich and influential he may be able to check tollgates and see if DH drove south.

At the end when he watches her lying in bed its not hate you see in his eyes anymore just concern and selfreflection like what have I done and sheer determination to get her to survive.

Dont die, You cant absolutly not die without my permission.

@vzmeiin, putting myself in YJ's shoes, here it is:
YJ will not be called YJ if she does not understand why DH did things like that.
YJ will not be a person I admired if she regrets her love to DH.
YJ will not be in a spotlight of this drama if she is like everyone else.
She is different. She thinks differently, kindly and understandably.
She is not a robot; thereby she will feel sad, hurt and cry. In the end, I am sure she will forgive everyone for everything. You know why, because she has this pure and charming heart that nobody has. Up until now, YJ is yet to disappoint my expectation of her.

"Oppa doesn't come on the first day. It's good becuz if he comes, I will cry hard, leaning him and the guests will be left behind.
Oppa doesn't come on the second day. It's good. If not, I will collapse.
Oppa comes. It's good becuz it's the right timing. "

Remember those amazing words. I even don't believe to hear it from her mouth, esp. from a person who juz lost her dad. She is AMAZINGLY beautiful with a benevolent heart. Knows how to forgive and how to love. I wish myself be like her. That's how I'll think when I were in her shoes.

aznlad33 said: And sidenote about MH. I think he has no idea where he kid could've gone. I mean at least it seems like he doesn't know, I hope he has nothing to do with the innocent child who is presumingly dead. The reason why I said that is because in the office scene, when she is telling him why she pawn his ring he had given her was so she could have the fee paid for so her dad could get surgery. His reply was basically "go through what i went through when it comes to losing someone you care about. see the desperation that comes with losing that person". And from that, I conclude for now that I don't think he has anything to do with her child's possible true death or impending hiding place. 

guys, hate and love is not that far. It's right beside each other. Without realizing, one may hate his/ her beloved person so much and vice versa. MH might not lov this gal yet but have a feeling for this particular lady. He is not a kind of guy who will put up a fist and say "don't die" these two words to anyone he hates. He cares for, is interested in and wanna see her. Those are the primary symptons of LOVE, I believe.

Did anyone else find it insulting that DH shows up on the 3rd day and says "Take this , it's all I have" talking about the envelope of money. I did not see true grief I saw guilt , because he did something bad that resulted in her Dad's death and her going to Jail and having so many other issues. I think YJ saw it too and that is why she said she was glad he showed up then at the right time and that if they continue basically all it would be is him seeing her with guilt in his eyes. 

Guest kchung06

OMG can this drama get any better. It leaves me wanting more,I am always thinking coming up with answers to different scenes.MH what can I say , I hope he finds the truth out soon . I cried with her . My god did DH actually killed her dad , such a loser !!!!

You guys all raise interesting points. Yes, I agree that DH is the bad guy here - he saw a dead or dying woman laying in the road but did nothing. Whether he caused her injuries or not isn't the question, he should have called 911 no matter what. (or is it 119 in Korea? LOL) There is no excuse he can ever give for just leaving her laying there. 
It also doesn't seem he was always the bad guy - he did ask YJ to marry him and was going to marry her no matter what his mom said. I also believe he would have turned himself in and told the truth if YJ had allowed it but he caved to protect his career. From that point on, he's become a monster. 
MH saying SY is a childhood friend made me laugh - she's his worst enemy: a woman who is forcing herself on him and will demand he love her back. UGH - she's revolting. And I have a feeling she's also going to make as much trouble for YJ as she can. 
Can I also say how ANNOYED I am that there's no preview? rant2.gif
EDIT: @hnin wintniang The reason YJ is able to be so sweet, caring and say such lovely words to DH is because she still has no clue that he SAW the dead woman and walked away. She also has no idea he might have caused her dad's death. She still believes he's a good man - but I don't think she would feel that way if she knew the truth. Especially when/if she finds out he had something to do with San's disappearance from the orphanage. (I'm totally guessing there - I still have no idea where San is)