[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@Iris, agree with you - it would be more interesting to have shades of grey - not outright evil. Hope the scriptwriter gives DH a redeeming feature or two (doesn't look likely at the moment).
Thanks for the screencaps - love seeing that baby; I don't think we'll see that young actor again in the drama since he'll likely be replaced by an older child actor.
@saya2, yes, the writer is clever - he's keeping us guessing, all right.
BTS pics 
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=239093

OHiy3iI.jpg

@dramalove777, many thanks for promptly posting the pics (I especially love the BTS pics).
The KBS Global website has a section dedicated to the drama:

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/about.html?tv_code=21

I find the last sentence in Se Yeon's character description intriguing:
http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/characters.html?tv_code=21

"However, she could not allow anyone other than herself into Min-hyuk's heart." Does this hint that Se Yeon, who on the surface seems like a nice young lady, will turn ruthless against any rival for Min Hyuk's love?

"This program tries to rethink the meaning of love through the meeting of a foolish man who does not know the art of love and a brave woman, who is braver than anyone in love. " So does that mean that they are gonna love each other then?? the descriptions make everything sooo complicated.. >.<

@creslin, I agree with you that it does sound complicated. 12 more episodes to go and it's difficult to see how YJ and MH will fall for each other.  I hope audiences in Korea will tune in to find out how this happens  :)    

@cynkdf As you said I hope that the audiences in Korean will tune in to find out what happens..I hope the ratings will pick up a bit now that Master's Sun ended, it deserves more attention. The acting so far is really good, also the plot.

PVsO7CA.jpg
he even watching her when she go to supermarket . she become the reason for him to live either he love her or hate her she steal all his mind .   ;))I am sure at the end of this week he will start to love her.  

;))

@creslin, I don't follow K-dramas much but agree with you about the acting.  Am watching this drama mainly because of this guy:
pyGEtNB.jpg

Cr:  Baidu
First time watching Hwang Jung Eum, I find her acting really impressive. Her great acting is mentioned in the following article about her:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10748/20131004/five-fun-facts-hwang-jung-eum.htm

in this year there only three actress who grab my attention the lead girl in drama that winter wind blow and the lead girl in drama I hear your voice and hwange jung eun in drama secret. so I hope for these three to get reward at the end of this year cause they did really good job in there drama

I taught YJ character description said she refused to give up on life but from that BTS pictures above of MH stalking YJ at the supermarket, she looks lifeless and someone that already given up, it seems she didn't even notice that it was MH that bumped into her and even when he picked her stuff from the floor, she seems so preoccupied with other thought and not someone alert of her environment.

@cynkdf Bae Soo Bin is a really good actor no matter what character he portrays I loved him in all of the dramas I saw him at. I watched Hwang Jung Eum at Golden Time and Incarnation of Money, full house 2, can you hear my heart. I think I unconsciously watched all her latest dramas xD I liked her acting in all of them, though she says that she didn't enjoy her time on the set of Golden Time..
I started this drama more about Ji Sun, cause he is one of my favorite actors of kdramas, but I came to love it... The whole thing, the plot, the actors, the acting~
Anyways can't wait to see how the story will go! Tomorrow is the new episode, let's all wait patiently. ^^

@oyeleyeolusina, I think she has other things in her mind, her father, her son and survival needs at that moment and she's just into, lost in what she's doing that she don't realize, pay attention to who's around her!