♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I translated this regarding JJS's movie. I didn't translate the part of the article where it talks about the synopsis of the movie, since you can already read about that here.
Jo Jung Suk, "I'm happy to be able to appear in such a great film"
mpdj.jpg
Movie "The Face Reader" Press Conference
At 12 PM, in Seoul, Dongdaemun at MEGABOX, the press conference for the movie, "The Face Reader" (Director: Han Jae Rim) was held. The period film, "The Face Reader", with the cast of Song Kang Ho (at the center), Lee Jung Jae, Baek Yoon Shik, Jo Jung Suk, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Hye Soo, have become a hot topic before the release of the movie.
"The Face Reader" will be released next month on the 11th.
[original jpn source]

This is a really short translation, but it is news about JJS, for JJS fans... it was posted on the official twitter of DreamStar Entertainment (JJS's agency).
DreamStar Ent. Twitter, August 8th[Jo Jung Suk] He had an interview and a gravure photoshoot with CeCi. This time, you can now catch a glimpse of his different charms in this pictorial, which can be seen in the September issue of CeCi.
[original tweet] [jpn source]

@LovelyJM glad that you understand now why we love his character. kekeke. i dont want JH coz i pity SS if we stole him. kekekeke. 
i'll be realistic coz i know people not always perfect. Once JH quality that i like is, he's not a perfect hero, its make him more realistic and close to real life. same thing with SS she's not aperfect character either. i still couldnt forget how she endure all the bashing from her family. so, here we really have a couple who can complete each other perfectly.  =)) =)) =))

LovelyJM said: @babyviolets

:-O whattt reallyy u dont?!.. what none sense.u fight for him like there's no tomorrow..uff soo confusing..eve yoeda say the same thing..i guess only akina wants him..kekekeke @LovelyJM
Eh? What are you talking about? The one I want is JJS, not JH. JH is ALLLLLL SS's. HAHAHA.

edit://

The reason why I defend JH as much as I do is for the exact same reasons as @babyviolets. lol.

Archived