♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo322486.jpg
Actor Jo Jeong-seok sang the song "Love You Darling" on the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".This scene of him singing to IU will be edited and revealed on the 28th.Starting with acoustic and percussion, this song turns dramatic towards the end. Song writers Lee Hyeon-seung and Noh Joo-hwan took part in this.This medium tempo song is full of love for someone. The lyrics consist of the line, "I will protect you and care for you" delivered by Jo Jeong-seok who is also a musical actor.Meanwhile, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 7:55PM.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

i just love a guy who knows how to handle his instrument! :P :\">

Guest beanshpy

iheartyou1518 said: @beanshpy i found you! :D
"hi..been a lurker in this thread..hope everyone can be more positive and patient with this drama.  The best is yet to come I believe.  If you've watched Ojakgyo Brothers, which is a 50+ episode drama, the "love scenes" of the main couple only took off around ep 30-31.  Maybe lets bear with what the pd's are giving us right now, than make Shin-Shin couple be together now then make them break up after a few happy episodes.  So lets just be a little bit more patient.  And besides they should really improve d ratings of the show for now, or else they might cut the series short and end it earlier that whats originally planned. Let us just take d ride and enjoy d show.:)
BTW..thank you everyone for the recaps,mv's,screencaps,translations,pictures and everything..  Shin=Shin couple is just perfect! "

iu93jjang said: in JJS interview he call himself oppa right when he talk about why he choose IU in the end.?? this is something that people rarely do when talk about another idol in interview. this show that they both have a close relationship with each other and also i don't remember that he call IU with IU but he call her with IU real name Ji Eun.. IU too call JJS with oppa and trust me she do that with person that she close.
in HT they keep their distance but you can see that JJS and IU keep aware about each other.. and when the dinner thing they like in their own world :)) JJS slightly touch IU shoulder when she so want the dish that STY did i think he could't resist the cute face that IU make.. and if you guys notice when IU talk JJS look at her with so loving eyes.. maybe that time its early stage so they cannot behave like now.. now?? IRL they even link arm and upload it :))

iu93jjang said: in JJS interview he call himself oppa right when he talk about why he choose IU in the end.?? this is something that people rarely do when talk about another idol in interview. this show that they both have a close relationship with each other and also i don't remember that he call IU with IU but he call her with IU real name Ji Eun.. IU too call JJS with oppa and trust me she do that with person that she close.
in HT they keep their distance but you can see that JJS and IU keep aware about each other.. and when the dinner thing they like in their own world :)) JJS slightly touch IU shoulder when she so want the dish that STY did i think he could't resist the cute face that IU make.. and if you guys notice when IU talk JJS look at her with so loving eyes.. maybe that time its early stage so they cannot behave like now.. now?? IRL they even link arm and upload it :))

babyviolets said:
Actor Jo Jeong-seok sang the song "Love You Darling" on the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".This scene of him singing to IU will be edited and revealed on the 28th.Starting with acoustic and percussion, this song turns dramatic towards the end. Song writers Lee Hyeon-seung and Noh Joo-hwan took part in this.This medium tempo song is full of love for someone. The lyrics consist of the line, "I will protect you and care for you" delivered by Jo Jeong-seok who is also a musical actor.Meanwhile, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 7:55PM.

Guest iheartyou1518

gals, guess who posted this.. :D i wont give any clue cause it's give away..

jihanjannah

said:GUYS how can i make the picture fit into the box...anyone plzz..i'm a big

pabouuu..  ...

Guest violet9004

@Layaliyes the link arm thing.. almost all of IU fan reaction is like 'that's great he post a selca with but you guys arm'?? :))the picture give a different vibe from other picture that taken by a guy and IU.. for example LJH and IU even though he put his hand on IU shoulder but we don't think it as a lover more like friend or brother but JJS/IU it give a romance vibe maybe i am shipping them but a lot of IU fan think that too .. they think that there is high chance that they are an item..now that a rare thing usually they only ship IU with other but with JJS the dating rumour is arise :x 

naebdukki101 said: babyviolets said:

babyviolets said: naebdukki101 said: babyviolets said:

babyviolets

said:

naebdukki101

said:

babyviolets

said:

Guest iheartyou1518

*page 163*  found another member! :D
clue: has a higher level of byeontae degree and has a bro

"Hi, everyone! This invincible reader who has been reading silently for the past weeks finally feels the need to create an account to say " THANK YOU!!! ".
This is my first time following a drama which is still being aired. Mostly I wait for a day until the eng sub comes out. You're The Best Lee Soon Shin is the one and only drama so far that makes me eating the drama RAW. I can't seem to wait for another hour so I constantly go to Youtube, and Soompi, and Dramacrazy, whichever faster enough to satisfy my curiosity.
and after watching today episode, it's like I've drunk a huge gallon of beer. Dizzy. contented. drunk. I want more. It's going to be a long torturing week for me, when the last episode has just passed an hour ago.
Thanks for the fastest update. I'll check on you every few minutes..  :D"

iheartyou1518 said: *page 163*  found another member! :D
clue: has a higher level of byeontae degree and has a bro

"Hi, everyone! This invincible reader who has been reading silently for the past weeks finally feels the need to create an account to say " THANK YOU!!! ".
This is my first time following a drama which is still being aired. Mostly I wait for a day until the eng sub comes out. You're The Best Lee Soon Shin is the one and only drama so far that makes me eating the drama RAW. I can't seem to wait for another hour so I constantly go to Youtube, and Soompi, and Dramacrazy, whichever faster enough to satisfy my curiosity.
and after watching today episode, it's like I've drunk a huge gallon of beer. Dizzy. contented. drunk. I want more. It's going to be a long torturing week for me, when the last episode has just passed an hour ago.
Thanks for the fastest update. I'll check on you every few minutes..  :D"

Archived