To what countries have you been to?

Guest bakemonochan

well i have never been into one but luckily i got accepted in a job here in dubai..so it was like i have been to other country just for work..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haruno_xiah

I've been to: S.Korea and Singapore only. 
planning to future: Australia, New Zealand, Texas, New York, Europe, France, Japan, Hongkong. 

• 4 weeks later...

Been to Thailand, Beijing, France and Germany. I so wanted to visit Hong Kong during my visit to Beijing... but my family does not want to go as it was to far and we needed to take a flight over, my dad purchased roundtrip flight tickets so he said no... as we would be required to go back to Beijing if we visited Hong Kong. I heard we could of contacted the airline company to make changes but dad was persistent .. oh come on... my sister wanted to visit Hong Kong as well, we were both pouting and felt dismayed. But dad just wouldn't budge :/

Been to : All the other states that isn't QLD in Australia, New Zealand (South Island), Japan, Malta, Italy
Going too : Thailand (where I was born, kind of scared haven't been back since I was 2 years old)
Stopped: Dubai, Singapore

I really want to go to South Korea, USA and UK (maybe London or Paris)

Guest musicsmylife

Been to: Thailand, China, England, France, Vietnam (never again, I'm too chubby for that place), Taiwan.
Hopefully I get to add two more to the list by the end of next winter :) 
I'm from the US   

Archived