[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eun Jiwon's questionnaire from Ep1 of 20th Century Handsome Boys s2 I got it here
I just translated it from Chinese, sorry if it's not that accurate. The highlighted ones, I can't really understand or put into words so I just copy-pasted from google translate and let you be the judge. 
Q: Tomorrow, you'd end up in a deserted island! Which HOTSechgodRG member would you like to go with?A: If a deserted island, it would be Tony. A tribute to the lively spirited and thorough Tony.Q: Any regret from the first season? If you could do it again to make it better, what would it be?A: ??? Thinking of it... thinking of itQ: My charming point that the others don't know of?A: Hair above the big toe.Q: Won 10 billion in lottery! The first thing that comes to mind that must be done?A: Conceal this fact.Q: You only have one day tomorrow! The member you would like to have life's identity for 24 hours? Who do you want? The reason is that? A: Mingxun want without worries of life (or translated: does not want to think of life) Q: The HOTSechgodRG member who is mostly played with when in a drunken fit?A: mostly played with when in a drunken fit, nobody.Q: If you could go back in the past, which group would you like to join among H.O.T, god and NRG?A: H.O.TQ: What is your strongest weapon in attracting a person of the opposite sex that you admire?A: X No commentQ: The thing that troubles you right now?A: Right now, this questionnaire.Q: The first thing you do when you wake up?A: Use the cellphone.Q: Words that you mostly use?A: What are we going to do? What is it? Go to Nana's? (or go to Nana bar?)Q: And membership in a group composed of two words in combination as activities and who want to? A: Myunghun to Club mix based activities Q: Of all the musicians all over the world, if ever, who would you like to collaborate with?A: 95 South, 69Boyz, Quad City DJQ: Who from the supreme first generation idols would you like to have a guest in 20th Century Handsome Boys?A: IDOL DL "Bow Wow"

I'll put the rest of the members' answer and questions here.. it seems like they got different questions.. but I'll only put as translated by google.. sorry.. I'm too sleepy.. but I'll edit them a bit to be more understandable! :D
Moon Hee Jun 
Q: Tomorrow, you'd end up in a deserted island! Which HOTSechgodRG member would you like to go with?
A: TONY 
Q. Any regret from the first season? If you could do it again to make it better, what would it be?
A: MV 
Q. Won 10 billion in lottery! The first thing that comes to mind that must be done?
Answer: studio practice rooms all have to buy musical instruments, etc. 
Q. shooting <20th Century Handsome Boys> during the most unexpected members and their reasons? 
Answer: DANNY GAG did not know he would have deep distress 
Q. What is your strongest weapon in attracting a person of the opposite sex that you admire?
A: Brown Eye 
Q. The thing that troubles you right now?
A: The third quarter of the 20th Century Handsome Boys
Q. If starred <we got married> Who wants it? 
A: Song Hye Kyo 
Q. You only have one day tomorrow! The member you would like to have life's identity? Who do you want? The reason is that? 
A: Jiwon (Like to try the Yeouido life) [note: Jiwon lives in Yeouido]
Q. world's most frightening is? 
A: The ghost 
Q. My charming point that the others don't know of?
A: True round like a ball only my fourth toes 
Q. Mingxun very anxious to find you borrow money! You can lend him how much? 
A: How much do borrow 
Q. HOTSechgodRG member that you would not like to compete with in a love triangle?
A: TONY do not want that again ^ ^; 
Q. If tomorrow you can see the Hollywood actress, you want to see what actor? 
A: Jessica Alba 
Q. You now can only listen to a song! You can also listen to 1000 times the song? 
A: The last wrote a song 
Q. Who from the supreme first generation idols would you like to have as a guest in 20th Century Handsome Boys?
Answer: Chakra

TONY 
Q: Tomorrow, you'd end up in a deserted island! Which HOTSechgodRG member would you like to go with?
A: Hee Jun ~ ~ not be bored ... 
Q. Any regret from the first season? If you could do it again to make it better, what would it be?
A: No regrets. Feeling to do too much .. 
A: gentle and careful care 
Q. Won 10 billion in lottery! The first thing that comes to mind that must be done?
A: The company's building buy it. Give members per layer (want to do what to do) 
Q. If you could go back in the past, which group would you like to join among H.O.T, god and NRG?
A: God 
Q. composition and membership in a duo to combine the words as activities and who want to 
A: DANNY? want god of music 
Q. What is your strongest weapon in attracting a person of the opposite sex that you admire?
A: Not allowed to attract. Sorry.
A: Many distressed arranged difficulty 
Q. into the bathroom taking a bath! Wash the order? 
A: The head began to wash the head to shoulders knees feet ~ order 
Q. background screen is the phone now? 
A: The default background is not concerned about this 
Q. Mingxun very anxious to find you borrow money! You can lend him how much? 
A: wow ~ ~ so hard. Connection between friends do not have the money! (With Mingxun) 
Q. You only have one day tomorrow! The member you would like to have life's identity for 24 hours? Who do you want? The reason is that?
A: Jiwon, even if for only 24 hours, would like to try a bold life
Q. rebirth, then want to become a good musician singing it? 
Or want to become a good musician Rap say? Or want to become a good dancer musician? 
A: want a good dancer, but also sang songs about 
Q. Who from the supreme first generation idols would you like to have as a guest in 20th Century Handsome Boys?
A: FINkl! SES too common

Dany
A: Jiwon, thanks to 1 Night 2 Days
A: It seems as saying too little. Second quarter to talk too much. 
A: Hard ... stiff? Ah I really do not know. Below the navel hair 
A: The world travel. Together with HOTSechgodRG
Q. dating did not work and what to do? 
A: at home, watching TV, movies, books. 
Q. You only have one day tomorrow! The member you would like to have life's identity for 24 hours? Who do you want? The reason is that?
A: Jiwon. Want to learn the arts sense. 
Q. shooting 20th Century Handsome Boys completely different periods with their members and their reasons? 
A: Jiwon thought he was cruel to themselves as the center of people, but in fact he is passionate and warm 
A: Careful? Poof 
Q. Now the most trouble is? 
A: The first question 7 and 6 .. as an actor in the future. 
Answer: Yura. Yura is my very quiet personality bounce recently very red show wisdom 
Q. If you could go back in the past, which group would you like to join among H.O.T, god and NRG?
A: HOT want brutal leadership of music 
Q. I want to entertain the 20th century, not young girls camp combination? 
Answer: Girl's Day 
Q. If tomorrow a open eyes, can enter into a portfolio where ~ IDOL combination is to go? 
A: Bigbang. Height is my highest. GOD If it is, then the image of modern fashionable clothing, favorite music style

Myunghoon
Myunghun 
A: Eun Ji Won will feel flying private aircraft 
Answer: Manito (also translated: guardian angel) 
A: well dressed handsome than expected to be lower then 
Q: Won 10 billion in lottery! The first thing that comes to mind that must be done?
A: Also closeout, third to the mother, outside production car 
Q. shooting 20th Century Handsome Boys during the most unexpected members and their reasons? 
A: TONY accidents do not fly 
Q: most favorite season? 
A: Summer 
A: really 
A: The opposite sex - I'm lonely 55 
Answer: Sulli 
Q. 'This song is really envious ~' thought so other members of the songs are? 
A: lie 
A: TONY 
Q. spend most recently purchased goods are? 
A: (bike) Parts 
Q. You now can only listen to a song! You can also listen to 1000 times the song? 
A: Tonight 
Q Who from the supreme first generation idols would you like to have as a guest in 20th Century Handsome Boys?
A: Sung Yuri does not seem to

Archived