[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

Thank you @bidovacsb for the translation. :)

JH has her priorities about her BF right - the first one is sexy! :blush: The abs are as important as the eyes!

Did you see Haha holding JK and YJS staring in his direction when JH answered that? Or it is just my eyes? Poor JK must have had a hard time answering KS' questions when JH was around!

I feel so sad to watch RM now. When I saw JH looking so exhausted during today's episode, I just felt she had suffered enough and more for a show that didn't value her. I feel really protective of JK too - seemed to me as if he was not in the best of his health for this episode! 

@bogummish There are shots in the preview where they can be seen in the background, but that there is not even one shot of them where the focus in on them seems a bit too coincidental right now. Is SBS acting pissed? :confused:

Guest athoughtcloud1

I am slightly worried about this, guys. I hope it has the intended consequences and that Tiny knows what he is doing. You know how RM fans are! I really don't want this to backfire on JK or JH if it blows up into something no one can control! I hope Tiny is doing something which has the blessings of the RM cast and PDs.

However, get the feeling Tiny has thought about this coz he first posted this, then deleted it and then re-posted it with the hashtag.

Another sweet Spartace moment

About Tiny: I think he talks w KJK and gets daily updates so whatever he tweets is his reaction to whatever KJK told him. So maybe he feels that since that PD hasnt been apologizing in person then it's still not Ok.

It's pretty clear that all members never thought of leaving RM no matter how bad the ratings are until that idiot forced them out in this disastrous way. 

22 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

ScreenShot2016-12-18at11.19.46PM.png

Ball = Gong. So the PD's name is Gong Hee Chul. He is pretty much calling on fans to fire the Chief PD.

So that's the bastards name, this should be retweeted everywhere

13 minutes ago, liliph said:

I wonder if something happened after the emergency meeting that led tiny to named the responsible person?!?

THIS

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

I know Tiny won't do something like that unless JK allowed him to and JK is a cautious man. JK is the kind to think a lot before taking even a single step. 

That means things have far from ended. Perhaps we will get some articles now like what happened last time - Tiny hinted at them being fired and then the articles started coming out.

Because its only RM fans who can push SBs to make apologies statements for Jk JH... and maybe this time he reveal a name with a purpose. .. now RM fans know who is the troublemaker.. so that other PDs wont blame by others fans. (like myuk OD case)

Guys, I just want to share my thought and need some opinion from you.. if.. just if in the future Jk and Jh get caught that they have something spec,  will some fans relating their relationship with this scandal? I mean.. will some people blame them? 

I''m just scare with the reaction of RM fans.. moreover after this case. :cry:

• Like 6

Always one or another member is cuted out of the preview, I've seen several episodes where ji hyo didn't appear in the preview, but doesn't appear specifically the two, it would be too much coincidence. And if the PDs didn't want to cause misunderstandings again because of this, they would have seen and changed this preview, I don't think it's just coincidence then.

• Like 3