[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

The article boggumish summarized.

PD speaks out!!! (He isn't the person who fired KJK&SJH)

Translated Article (Cr.KJKGlobal):
SBS RM's Lee Hwan Jin PD thanked KJK & SJH for accepting their apology and confirmed about ending the show iv February. (The dude who used to do MMA: https://www.instagram.com/hwanjine/)

Lee Hwan Jin PD said on the 16th to OSEN, "After the meeting, we decided to end the show on February. We met and talked with RM members today and resolved any misunderstanding."

"We are sincerely sorry to KJK&SJH who were hurt throughout this process. They were very loyal and accepted the apology. We are very thankful. Members and the production crew have a very special relationship/bond. Also, we could not stop like this after all the love and support we got from RM fans; therefore, we came to this conclusion together."

"There is no particular reason for canceling the show on February.

RM members and the crew had some controversy about member changes. RM members and the crew met to resolve this issue and they decided to reunite and end in February. There are no specific details about when they are going to film.

Credit: KJKGlobal
http://entertain.naver.com/read…

@athoughtcloud1 it's ok, i really enjoyed translating everything. I'm just sad that the last eps might be awkward and we wont get any Spartace moments. And then the show will end and we will get one or two pics a year :(

But im proud of the RM members and proud to be their fan. They didnt take any bull s h i t from the SBS higher ups and refused to continue as 4. Even Gary. I love this family.

Guest athoughtcloud1

I cannot believe how out of the loop the Chief Producer was. I am not even Korean and I knew at least the i-fans were going to go berserk if any of the members were forcefully taken out of the show. I also can't believe nobody at SBS stopped him from this suicidal move. Did the greed for the money that would come out of a Yoo-Kang reunion blind their eyes that much?

Anyone comes up with that solution is a clever one. We never hope RM will be forever but start together, finish together is the best way. Thanks Tiny for speak up, to let the truth out. Thanks for everywhere to stand up for SJH and KJK. And thanks SJH and KJK for their loyalty and hard work, as they always have done.

Spoiler

I was debating in another forum. They said RM has been down the hill for long time, they was happy when KHD on board, they say its very normal for show to change member. I was so mad. Losing SJH and KJK at the same time is a huge loss, then celebrate a new person to join in (no matter how good he is). There is no show in korea has member from start to finish for 7 years, any show can change member but with RM, lose half of the member is not RM anymore. People watch few episode and only check the rating dont understand the power of RM. Their bonding, their team work, their spirit are what make RM special. RM has up and down, doesnt go consistent with quality but fan stay with them no matter what. 

If KHD actually didnt refuse to do the show, how they would do it?

• Like 7

Some comments on Naver:

"KJK and SJH are saints"

"The production team dig their own grave" (this comment is being said a lot)

"KJK and SJH are the real loyal people"

"They ruined a good program and lost professional people. What a waste"

"Will Yoo Jae Suk apologize on their behalf again"

"this is why it's important to have a good pd"

"Gary come back, let's do it one last time as 7"

"KJK and SJH are loyal and good people. Thank you"

"Angel KJK and SJH"

"KJK and SJH are the generous ones, to stand there and play games after this humiliation" 

"Production crew, learn from this and treat KJK and SJH"

"KJK and SJH are jjang, awesome!"

"That's the power of united members"

Haven't commented in awhile been just reading everyone updates which i sincerely appreciate. I know i speak for a lot of people where we appreciate being able to have a community help translate articles where we may not understand. I think it really shows KJK & SJH commitment to their fans they're even filming the show. I'm not sure if a lot of people would even come back after the way they been dismissed. I do think Gary should be brought back if he wants to but i also understand if he doesn't. Great to see his support for SJH and KJK. 

• Like 7

Clarification at the end of that article:

난도질당하던 ‘런닝맨’을 봉합한 건 결국 제작진도 SBS도 아닌 ‘멤버들’이다. SBS는 누구보다 프로그램을 아끼는 멤버들과 시청자들을 잘 품어서 7년 ‘런닝맨’ 역사를 ‘아름다운 이별’로 마침표 찍을 수 있을까

It is NOT SBS or The Production Crew who solved this problem, it was solely the RM members who decided to save the show for the love of fans and offer them a beautiful farewell.

Basically, the members saved SBS

a-ss! They could have boycotted the show like planned and SBS would lose all the sponsor money immediately. They gave SBS enough time to reorganize their thoughts until February and come up with other programs or whatever they want to do.

New article abt KJK on Naver:

KJK: " I decided to come talk to members without my manager and I was able to change my decision because of the members, we recalled our bond as a family of 7 years. I also don't hold the crew reaponsible, they did nothing wrong."

Guest athoughtcloud1
34 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

If KHD actually didnt refuse to do the show, how they would do it?

I think it is the fans who did it. KHD knew doing RM 2 when permanent members of the show were axed to give place to him would do no good for his image, especially given his history with KJK who has always been a good dongsaeng to him. Again, RM 2, if it was meant for a global audience, wouldn't work for him imagewise after such a move.That was evident in his apology which was mainly towards the RM fans. If he had to be persuaded to be on RM 2, the backlash must have been that huge after the 'firing reports' for him to decide to quit. Whatever be the business reasons for the move, I respect him. He showed human decency and the value of loyalty by not taking part in a show whose production team showed neither.

Tiny is the one who started it all. Because he is out of Korea and not in the industry, he can speak his mind. The fact that two PDs, Myuk PD and Hwanjin, liked his posts shows he gave them a space which was otherwise unavailable for them to show their protest at the move and support for spartace. 

Gary's post today really touched me. He repeated the word 'very' many times to show his appreciation for how hard JK and JH worked. Only the members know what each of them went through these 7 years to make the show such a success! Really feel thankful to YJS, JSJ, Haha and LKS. If one of them had supported the producer or released a conflicting statement, the fandom would have been divided. I have seen that happen in the case of many idol group break-ups. It is only because they stood together with these two that something like this could happen. They were given the option 'united or divided' and they chose 'united'. For me, it is a relief to realise that the show I supported had something genuine about it and that the friendships were real.

@bogummish My hope is that we would get better episodes once the initial awkwardness wears off. Now they don't have to worry about the ratings since the ending date is fixed. The production team may give more focus to SA since they would want to show their appreciation for their loyalty (one of the comments you translated also asks that). My Spartacer hope is that being through this together may have just strengthened the SA bond all the more and that they would interact more freely in front of the camera. Such an experience shows you what ultimately matters and also frees you in some way.

It's really akward the next few weeks (after Feb.2016) without RM, RM is one of the best where you can see all the idols, celebrities joined together in an hilarious game. WOW can't find the answer for the dismissal of the programme.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Clarification at the end of that article:

난도질당하던 ‘런닝맨’을 봉합한 건 결국 제작진도 SBS도 아닌 ‘멤버들’이다. SBS는 누구보다 프로그램을 아끼는 멤버들과 시청자들을 잘 품어서 7년 ‘런닝맨’ 역사를 ‘아름다운 이별’로 마침표 찍을 수 있을까

It is NOT SBS or The Production Crew who solved this problem, it was solely the RM members who decided to save the show for the love of fans and offer them a beautiful farewell.

Basically, the members saved SBS

a-ss! They could have boycotted the show like planned and SBS would lose all the sponsor money immediately. They gave SBS enough time to reorganize their thoughts until February and come up with other programs or whatever they want to do.

This still would be the best ending in my opinion

• Like 6

They should give KJK and SJH the daesang in year end SBS awards. What they did is truly heroic. A lot of netizen are calling them saints, generous, etc. 

Guest athoughtcloud1
Translated Article: "The Real Reason SJH&KJK came back"

After almost getting crushed into pieces, RM finally came to an agreement. KJK&SJH were blindsided with their termination from the program, but they came to an agreement because of the relationship/bond/loyalty they've built up for past 7 years.

It all started like this, the morning of Dec. 14th, RM's decision to change the format, KJK&SJH quitting, and KHD joining RM2 were reported. KJK&SJH acknowledged that they were quitting the program and KHD said, he is looking at this offer in a positive light. A lot of people were sad, but accepted this beautiful separation of SJH&KJK and were excited about the pairing of YJS & KHD; they haven't done a program together for 10years since X-man.

But later that day, it was revealed SJH&KJK didn't quit, but they were blindsided with their firing. (KJK got the message 2 days before the press, SJH got the message just before the press. It was just one-sided affair). Viewers were furious at SBS and RM production because KJK&SJH were just thrown out now because SBS deemed them useless. It became worse the next day. KHD who was planning to join RMS2 decided to not join RMS2 because he doesn't want to cause any trouble to RM viewers. He was sorry about declining his offer (He probably did this for his little brother, KJK)

RM members and the crew met on the 16th in Seoul w/o any managers and had an emergency meeting. After the meeting, they decided to end RM in February and stick with the current members. SJH&KJK are not getting terminated and will participate till the final episode.

SJH's company said, "From what we know, they decided to be together until February after the meeting. The relationship between SBS and SJH is still very uncomfortable, but this is a problem with SBS. Because of her bond & loyalty with RM members and the duty she has (assuming she is talking about her fans), she decided to finish the program with a positive mindset."

KJK's company said, "There is absolutely no problem amongst members. They are extremely close so the conversation ended well. They decided to be together until the program ends in February."

More from the other article: "After talking with RM members and the crew, I decided to change my mind. You cannot ignore the 7 years we had together and the loyalty with one another."

When asked about if he was disappointed at RM crew, "I am not disappointed at them personally, but the process was not handled very well. Overall, I don't think it is RM crew's fault." (What he means by that: he was disappointed that he won't be in RM {before the final decision}, but is not disappointed with the decision SBS made).

It was not SBS or RM crew that solved this incident after all the criticism. RM members united together because of their love for this program and its fans. Will they be able to come to a beautiful ending?

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read…
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview…

(What he means by that: he was disappointed that he won't be in RM {before the final decision}, but is not disappointed with the decision SBS made). - I didn't get this part. 

Running Man cancelled? Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo forced out of show?

•  
    December 15, 2016 21:59 SGT
      •  

Running Man

Running Man Instagram

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook are reportedly leaving the popular Korean show Running Man and their final episodes will be filmed very soon. According to the reports, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook were forced out of the variety show, and that they came to know through media reports about their departure.

Only after a few weeks of Gary's exit, the reports of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook leaving the show comes. As popular cast members are quitting the show, it is speculated that perhaps the show might be canceled altogether.

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Joong Kook Forced Out of Running Man?

Many reports alleged that Song Ji Hyo and Kim Joong Kook had no idea about their exit from the variety show. Rather, they came to know about it when the media reports were officially out, according to SBS.

SBS also reported that Song Ji Hyo agency pointed out that there was a lack of active communication. The agency said,"…However, it is true there was a lack of active communication from the production crew in the steps leading up to Song Jihyo leaving the show."

After accepting the decision, it further states that "there is a lot of regret emotionally but as it is the production's decision, we will humbly accept it."

On the other hand, Kim Joong Kook's agency pointed out that, "…It's true everyone knew that a change was in order due to the fact that the ratings were going low but this type of goodbye doesn't only hurt the producers it wounds the artists as well."

Well, it appears that both the stars Song Ji Hyo and Kim Joong Kook of the Running Man show were expecting some changes that will come up in the show, but had absolutely no idea that both of them will have to leave the show

ENGLISH VERSION.

• Like 3

The members really made the best decision under the worst circumstances! RESPECT!!!

this is the definition of family! 

I thought that farewell-Gary-episode was sad, but the last episode of RM will be heartbreaking! :(

Thank you RM members for giving us so much joy and laughter over the years and thank you for letting RM end with you as a unit!!!! 

• Like 5