[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It is also only this pic that they only show their back. All other members are lying on the ground with the shoe.

You're right. And that got me thinking... if only JK and JH posed just like the other RM members, lying on the ground, together. Imagine that! Though it'll maybe look like a scene from Episode 173 anyway.

tumblr_mwt1hlijOS1svkawyo2_250.gif

Cr as tagged

• Like 5

So excited about HH's new post...Have you guys checked the hashtags??? There's this one   #사랑해  meaning I LOVE YOU....

It's probably HH's "i love you" to his wife, but there's nothing wrong if i think it's referred to our SA, right? :D

• Like 4

Wow. what a nice pict. is it for the new eps?

Recently i've been curious about a love-line in korean varety shows. We know there is always atleash 1 love-line in a variety show. Like KJK-YEH in x-man, KJK-LH in Family outing. Khuntoria, and many others. Do you know any of variety couples who become a married couple or atleash th're dating? As far as I know, no one of these 'variety couples'  have a relationship in real life. Maybe I miss some, since i don't really watch a lot.

It is also only this pic that they only show their back. All other members are lying on the ground with the shoe.

You're right. And that got me thinking... if only JK and JH posed just like the other RM members, lying on the ground, together. Imagine that! Though it'll maybe look like a scene from Episode 173 anyway.

Cr as tagged

I think if they really do that it will become a headline news everywhere. Even only picture of their back already created an article about that.

I saw post on IG from a korean SA shipper who post about the article. It said something like song ji hyo and kim jong kook friendly pose.

• Like 3

My korean is pretty bad i started learning it I'll try my best to translate a small part of the article

Song Jihyo . Kim Jong-kook caught showing affectionate behaviour 'Monday couples'?

2015100517165259391_1_99_20151005180313.

Song Jihyo (left) and Kim Jong Kook / Photo: Haha Instagram

Singer Haha showed a caring image between Kim Jong Kook and Song Jihyo

• Like 8

Correct me if i'm wrong....the first sentence is G's and the second one is JK's, right?

soompi_1.jpg

During the wig mission...JK was saying (while looking at JH) for the second time "i told you to get the shortest one" (@ 57:35), just look at HH's and JS's reaction. They are like trying to stop him from saying that, JK got it and stopped talking while looking at HH&JS. I wonder why? Did he say it in a rude way? It's not like they can use that technique again because it was a one chance mission, also it can't be for the alarm because it rang after their reaction. Just look at it and tell me what you think.

• Like 3

Guest sarangrebby

Correct me if i'm wrong....the first sentence is G's and the second one is JK's, right?

During the wig mission...JK was saying (while looking at JH) for the second time "i told you to get the shortest one" (@ 57:35), just look at HH's and JS's reaction. They are like trying to stop him from saying that, JK got it and stopped talking while looking at HH&JS. I wonder why? Did he say it in a rude way? It's not like they can use that technique again because it was a one chance mission, also it can't be for the alarm because it rang after their reaction. Just look at it and tell me what you think.

the members's reactions towards jihyo and sukjin looks a bit acted out. after KJK says "i told you to wear the short one" he mentions something about the bald wig. i think the staff revealed the game to the members, so a few of them could purposely put on the wrong wig and lose the game. when kjk mentions something about the "bald wig" haha and jaesuk tries to hush him, just in case he accidentally reveals something to the public.this is just my opinion, please take it with a grain of salt. 

the members's reactions towards jihyo and sukjin looks a bit acted out. after KJK says "i told you to wear the short one" he mentions something about the bald wig. i think the staff revealed the game to the members, so a few of them could purposely put on the wrong wig and lose the game. when kjk mentions something about the "bald wig" haha and jaesuk tries to hush him, just in case he accidentally reveals something to the public.this is just my opinion, please take it with a grain of salt. 

mm...your opinion is quite interesting, it can be actually that way. Even so the PD's could have just edit out that part. Gosh, that's why i wish i could understand korean

• Like 1

Hi everyone, i have got the news that there will be a talk about SA at escape crisis no.1. I'm happy and not happy in the same time. I'm happy because SA being noticed but not so happy because I'm affraid that if they are being exposed they will be more careful and we will get less moments. Also JK oppa will definitely deny it.

• Like 4

Guest clichescape_at_yahoo.com_stv

but he looked so happy then :).. there's an uncommon burst of laughter of joy ..even though he did 'escape' that kind of 'crisis question' with a denial ..
cheerfully waiting for the sub

Edited by clichescape_at_yahoo.com_stv