[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Woah! Seems Song Ji Hyo attracts a lot of Kim. Kim Woo Bin and now Kim Gun-mo and of course Kim Jong Kook. Wow I'm excited for this episode, how will he hide his feelings again when someone showing his affection for her.. hhhmmm seems interesting...

Kim Gun Mo Professes His Love for Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

Kim Gun-mo obviously did not watch episode 251, as SJH clearly said songs are not a gift she'd like to receive. :D

• Like 2

11850028_575405719276280_1165737223_n.jp

I just found this on instagram. Can anyone tell me whether its true or not?

daebak

when was this, and what wre they wearing, I am really interested in that, because if they were a bit dressed up it more likely to have been a date, then if they wore casual close!

Woah! Seems Song Ji Hyo attracts a lot of Kim. Kim Woo Bin and now Kim Gun-mo and of course Kim Jong Kook. Wow I'm excited for this episode, how will he hide his feelings again when someone showing his affection for her.. hhhmmm seems interesting...

Kim Gun Mo Professes His Love for Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”

Did kim wo bin also show his affection to Ji Hyo??? if so how

@mary-ann I had saw that since last year. I don't really believe the news. Don't you think they were too brave publicly walking together while holding hands? lots of people will easily recognized them, right? I choose to believe that it was a rumors created from our nearest neighbor.

btw, hello everyone. its been a long time since my last post. 

• Like 3

VsN93D8.png

Credit as tagged

This is the original post by @airplanegirl

Whether the fan is telling the truth or not, for me this is like asking if SA is a real deal or not. It seems vague... but definitely possible. :)

tumblr_nt2xt1v71v1rl7s87o1_1280.png

Credit as tagged

Happy birthday dear SJH!

Hope you'll always succeed in anything and everything.

• Like 3

@WanZ I forgot to mention that, if the rumors was true, then I will be crying for happiness for our SA. And I'm sure you guys too.. heheh

Its her birthday! Happy Birthday To Song Ji Hyo!! we fan, hope you'll more succeed in the future and take care of yourself! :D

• Like 2

@WanZ I forgot to mention that, if the rumors was true, then I will be crying for happiness for our SA. And I'm sure you guys too.. heheh

True that! LOL... let's cry (and laugh and go crazy!) together :wub:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/fee524119e376a14d1784ef1af15f29d/tumblr_nb8dngt92y1tjxrelo2_r1_500.gif

Cr as tagged

• Like 3

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/61772/20150815/gary-gets-competition-on-running-man-popular-singer-musician-declares-his-love-for-song-ji-hyo.htm

This is getting hilarious, first we have gary who for a looong time seemed to have a huge crush on song ji hyo, then there is kim joong kook who often seemed attracted to her, then there is haha who tried to hit on her some years ago, and now kwangso has recently also begun to show his interest in her, whether it's purely lust or there is underlying feelings could be discussed, but kwangso interest can not be denied. thinking about this makes me laugh soo much, it seems like they fall for her one after another.

Also about the musician declaring his affection towards song ji hyo, he is just one out of many lol, alot of idol singers seem to have affection towards song ji hyo, zea's dongjun, 2pm nickhun and jun k. etc.... even alot of actors male seem really close to song ji hyo and seem to like her alot, lee dong wook, hwang jung min...

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 3

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/61772/20150815/gary-gets-competition-on-running-man-popular-singer-musician-declares-his-love-for-song-ji-hyo.htm

This is getting hilarious, first we have gary who for a looong time seemed to have a huge crush on song ji hyo, then there is kim joong kook who often seemed attracted to her, then there is haha who tried to hit on her some years ago, and now kwangso has recently also begun to show his interest in her, whether it's purely lust or there is underlying feelings could be discussed, but kwangso interest can not be denied. thinking about this makes me laugh soo much, it seems like they fall for her one after another.

Also about the musician declaring his affection towards song ji hyo, he is just one out of many lol, alot of idol singers seem to have affection towards song ji hyo, zea's dongjun, 2pm nickhun and jun k. etc.... even alot of actors male seem really close to song ji hyo and seem to like her alot, lee dong wook, hwang jung min...

yeah2.. I had watched the episode where ks looks attracted to her own noona in the opening. Lol. It so much fun watching he's being flustered. But I do hope ks had some crush on her so that our one man will be jealous. hehehe. She's really beautiful though. Its a fact that you can't denied. :)

• Like 2

Hi, just want to share what my mom told me just now when we are watching video of KJK performance in inkigayo and suddenly she said she like to see JK and JH together. I told her that there are also many people ship them and JK and JH are really close. She is a bit surprised as she always think that JH is really close to G*. I told her that it is only during the show. She think that it will be good if they are together as they look perfect together.

Sorry for my long post, just want to share my happiness as I always tought that my mom like M* and never realize about SA existance but eventhough she is not an SA shipper with eagle eye and never notice SA moments, she is having those kind of toughts really makes me happy.

Once again sorry for my long post

Edited by vaelya_stv
  • Like 4

is it true ??

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!!

Yeah, it's true :((( I think he busy for his album

is it true ??

yeah it's true :((((

Guest reikaharu

Almost in every fan meeting we can see SA lovely interactions...and I bet the staff too can see that... They want to hightlight MC again, so this time I'm afraid that we will forced to see MC lovey dovey interaction...

But, even though Jihyo is a good actress, in the fanmeeting stage she always look so honest...we can see her eyes smile brightly when she stand beside KJK, and her smile not reach her eyes when she stand beside KG... not that she dislike him, but maybe KG really has a girlfriend so Jihyo feel a little awkward to act lovey dovey with KG...

I just hope that the staff will stop forcing the love lines and try to find another formula to raise the rating again... MC highlight not able to raise the rating anymore I guess...

And I hope if RM will stop, the show will stop in the right time, right moment, just like US tv series Friends... I love RM, but I don't like if the staff force something to me, like forcing the lovelines...

I watch ep 260, just a little bit, but I guess the staff try to highlight MC again, like they make Jihyo stand beside KG, though she never look at him... and get MC in the one team... but again we can see how KJK always stay closed to her when they're moving or when they stand beside food truck from Jihyo's fans...

Scripted will never beats the natural act ^^

SpartAce hwaiting! ^^