[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

cr @懵钟百度贴吧官博 weibo 

Running Man Ep 256 :wub: Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo :wub:

#SpartAce Stupid clock # [RM256 period | 150719] (micro spoilers) stupid bell latest issue of moving map to the ~ Figure 1 Figure 2: pulled down his teammates laughing brother you just really do not see what the problem [Doge]6 Figure 7: Jianchi Chi Hyo again! The calf bite of [Doge]those who can really take Ace Mozhe action figure production: wheat[Steal music][Steal music]

006ajVNugw1eu92aoou52g307n07n7wi.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92atait3g307n07nnpe.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92ax6veog307n07n4qq.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92azfknqg307n07n4qp.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b30h4cg307n07n1ky.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b5jl4wg307n07n7wh.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b7mx0kg307n07n4qp.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b98jd2g307n07nqj0.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92bc9yvrg307r07rqv5.gif

Guest Hellofanfics

I'm looking forward to seeing running man but I gonna wait for tomorrow for subs or I will be clueless :sweatingbullets:  *continues lurking and reading fanfics

cr @懵钟百度贴吧官博 weibo 

Running Man Ep 256 :wub: Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo :wub:

#SpartAce Stupid clock # [RM256 period | 150719] (micro spoilers) stupid bell latest issue of moving map to the ~ Figure 1 Figure 2: pulled down his teammates laughing brother you just really do not see what the problem [Doge]6 Figure 7: Jianchi Chi Hyo again! The calf bite of [Doge]those who can really take Ace Mozhe action figure production: wheat[Steal music][Steal music]

006ajVNugw1eu92aoou52g307n07n7wi.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92atait3g307n07nnpe.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92ax6veog307n07n4qq.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92azfknqg307n07n4qp.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b30h4cg307n07n1ky.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b5jl4wg307n07n7wh.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b7mx0kg307n07n4qp.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92b98jd2g307n07nqj0.gif

006ajVNugw1eu92bc9yvrg307r07rqv5.gif

WOW hahaha this is why i love song ji hyo the most, even with the little screentime she gets her time is THE most entertaining part, this woman knows how to put a show for the viewers, and her many intimate moments are another reason why she is soo shippable, did you guys see how gourges she looked when she ran in the pink dress to greet 2PM

• Like 2

Did anyone else happen to notice KJK do the same pose in Ep253 when it was the guys' turn in the pool? I mean, you would assume he was doing it towards his partner to be silly. But if he did the same pose towards SJH at the fanmeet, maybe, just maybe, he was doing it towards SJH on Ep253 to help cheer her up...

I know we'll never truly know since we can't see behind the scenes. But I just thought it was interesting...
  • Like 5

it was sad that the rating went down but it was a funny episode.  I've been laughing a lot! JK really did help JH in case the see saw goes down madly cause taecyon is nearly off the other side so it will really drop hard to the ground.. so oppa doesn't want his yoga to get hurt :) aww sweet....  they don't have much moments but at it has been a nice episode to laugh :)

• Like 4

Guest tigercouple

when kwangsoo rip taecyeon out, jihyo see saw when down and jongkook and jaesuk come near her
if i dont watch wrong..

sorry for my bad english

Yeah you right. @Julistania

I can see interaction between KJK and SJH. I think someone else (who say KJK n SJH just dongseng) is not watching latest running man ep. If they just dongseng why KJK dont just do like Haha, JSJ, n YJS ( i mean just talking and stay near to each other whatever need). What can i see between KJK n SJH is they alway ( i can see every rm ep they not same team but stay near to each other, concern, and helping). I very sure they have interest to each other( i mean such like to each other or can i say love). Just my opinion. 

Guest tigercouple

Someone say( i thank from random youtube' view comment about spartace) 

1. Kim jong kook supported KG and SJH and even encouraged them to be couple. He / her say what kind of person KJK is? ( if spartace is real). And say supporting MC on tv but secretly dating with SJH.

2. He/ her say SJH only respect KJK. Not romantic way and say KJK see SJH as his dongseng. And say KJK treat SJH different with how he treat EH ( sori i drag YEH name, dont angry yeah).

My opinion.

1. It is because KJK must promoting MC. If KJK say he dont want SJH with KG is was very stranger. Rm cast also promoting MC. Everyone know on rm SJH is KG mc girlfriend. And i sure they like each other ( KJK n SJH) . Why cannot do like that ( support MC but at same time secretly dating). In real world many korea celebrity do like that ( but in differeny way : say different from the fact). What kind person is KJK is sacrifice for someone he love. What comes out from intertainer  mouth is lies( on certain part)

2. Yes i agree about SJH only respect KJK. But from respect also can change to another feeling( like concern : concern too much is not right for dongseng ) . And about see as dongseng i done write from previous post. And about YEH is because KJK n YEH is loveline just like KG n SJH. What people say if KJK do lovely dovey to SJH. KJK think SJH is independent person( like ep 93 SJH feel safe when her do herself) and her can do anything without anyone help.

J:) just opinion and sorry for bringing the past n my poor eng:)

Guest reikaharu

SA's moments in ep 256 not so much... 

JH and JK sat in the same position inside the car...

When Jihyo grab Kwang Soo see saw JK didn't try to help Kwang Soo and just stay stil in his place...

When Jihyo try to rip JK's name tag, Jihyo play all out and JK let her...I can see JK's expression, mot upset at all...he's smile and I can see JK hand try to grab JH's hand as gentle way as he can...

While in Suk Jin's house, they stand next each other when all of them take a picture...

Maybe they're not lover, but they attracted to each other, care to each other, feel comfortable when they're together, they're so closed to each other...and this can be as a start point for them to having a serious relationship ^^

Just wish for them ^^

ps : this episode is a litte bit awkward...because It related with Suk Jin's son, a little bit subjective... we can see how Suk Jin's wife and son makes 2PM as a winner feel awkward... the games are cool...but in reality I think people didn't so fond with Suk Jin...

and I also don't like the girl guest... she made 2PM feel awkward and coudn't play all out (in see saw's game).. this is out of topic, I know...sorry ^^

ah, something a little bit off with KJK...he eat snack in the car? hehehe....

I became a SA shipper after watching them, just by the vibe they were giving. There are a lot of SA moments (lol, just as in dramas) but what is giving me a lot of hope for this couple is the fanmeeting that happened in Malaysia  last november! JH had a dress and she was about to seat down as the others but JK looked and pointed at her dress (saying something that i can't catch)...she was carefree about it but he gave a look, the same look of a pissed off boyfriend.

20k4ua8.jpg

• Like 11

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

SA's moments in ep 256 not so much... 

JH and JK sat in the same position inside the car...

When Jihyo grab Kwang Soo see saw JK didn't try to help Kwang Soo and just stay stil in his place...

When Jihyo try to rip JK's name tag, Jihyo play all out and JK let her...I can see JK's expression, mot upset at all...he's smile and I can see JK hand try to grab JH's hand as gentle way as he can...

While in Suk Jin's house, they stand next each other when all of them take a picture...

Maybe they're not lover, but they attracted to each other, care to each other, feel comfortable when they're together, they're so closed to each other...and this can be as a start point for them to having a serious relationship ^^

Just wish for them ^^

ps : this episode is a litte bit awkward...because It related with Suk Jin's son, a little bit subjective... we can see how Suk Jin's wife and son makes 2PM as a winner feel awkward... the games are cool...but in reality I think people didn't so fond with Suk Jin...

and I also don't like the girl guest... she made 2PM feel awkward and coudn't play all out (in see saw's game).. this is out of topic, I know...sorry ^^

ah, something a little bit off with KJK...he eat snack in the car? hehehe....

hmm i like the girl guest a lot. :sweatingbullets: in my opinion she killed it! She was not like other girl guests who are fragile. She tried her best honestly and it must be awkward for her since she didnt know any of the members or 2pm. The members and 2pm are already close. And it's pretty obvious jong kook helped ji hyo rip kwangsoo name tag. However strong jihyo is, jong kook is 3 4 times stronger .. he purposely let her win so yay the ship is sailing.

I became a SA shipper after watching them, just by the vibe they were giving. There are a lot of SA moments (lol, just as in dramas) but what is giving me a lot of hope for this couple is the fanmeeting that happened in Malaysia  last november! JH had a dress and she was about to seat down as the others but JK looked and pointed at her dress (saying something that i can't catch)...she was carefree about it but he gave a look, the same look of a pissed off boyfriend.

20k4ua8.jpg

I love when JK openly shows his jalousi towards jihyo and is protective, the fact that he is very aware of her short dress, shows that he does see her as a woman (and not just as a friend) and a very precious woman to him. him sometimes being so passive, makes me wish for JiHyo to be intimate with other men in front of him, just to see his reaction and hear his comments

This reminds me did anyone else notice his comments to jihyo when she came in that cute and short pink dress on RM regarding her parfume :D;)

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 4

Guest aishah97

Hi!!! i'm new here but actually i've been a silent reader for a quite long time.. since 200 pages of this soompi.. just want to share what i thought about this couple.. i really like them individually- bias a bit towards oppa.. but then, im totally attracted with them when they're working together in rm...also, their interaction are so natural :wub:. thanks to all spartace shippers... i found many pics and videos of them and now i'm officially become one of you guys!!

Guest Spartace01

20k4ua8.jpg

I love when JK openly shows his jalousi towards jihyo and is protective, the fact that he is very aware of her short dress, shows that he does see her as a woman (and not just as a friend) and a very precious woman to him. him sometimes being so passive, makes me wish for JiHyo to be intimate with other men in front of him, just to see his reaction and hear his comments

This reminds me did anyone else notice his comments to jihyo when she came in that cute and short pink dress on RM regarding her parfume :D;)

Oh same here! He seems like the jealous type..

He said something like "It could be the guest's perfume." My delulu heart is saying that oppa really knows Ji Hyo's perfume and could distinguish it easily. ;) And i just have to say that Ji Hyo looked sooo adorable in that pink dress!!