[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@spartace_couplelove. Please stop pretending. I know you love spartace a lot, but Soompi have rules. And you shouldn't laugh at someone who is trying to make you fully understand. And now, are you trying to remind us that "please use international language". Are you serious? Please stop it. We don't want to be like this. We don't want to hate spartace shipper because we all are spartace shipper. Seriously you should know how to appreciate others effort and not simply copy and paste it here. We seriously does not want to flag your post but you kind of challenging us. Please stop it.

Guest o_simply

Dear all,

Could u pls tell me the episode that kjk needs to guest the song title by listening to HaHa played the instrument?

p.s. i no there is a problem here n i shouldn't ask now. Sorry

Guest brilly1308

dear @spartace_couplelove,
please be considerate.. you are scaring people away with your posts... 
Thank you..
(and now I am waiting for him/her to click either awesome or lol for this post :P )

Guest o_simply

I seriously don't want to say sth since we are in the same ship. Yet seriously he/she doesn't understand the word "RESPECT"

Now I confius, lot of us speak Malay with her as she said she is Malaysian. But it's look like she still not understand. I tried to ignore her post, but still, I feel mad with her...

@spartace_couplelove Awak ni memang bebal ke atau awak pura2 tak faham. Awak tak sedar kah banyak yang marah dan menyampah tengok post awak sekarang? Awak tak faham bahasa Inggeris kah?Tapi sekarang banyak yang cakap Malay dengan awak pun,awak masih tak faham. Jadi saya assume awak ni sebenarnya tak faham bahasa dan buat2 tak faham. Forum ni jadi tak best gara2 awak. Semua orang rasa marah

@o_simply yeah,same here. I tried to not feel angry with her/him but now I cannot stand it anymore. I used to visit here everyday but now,it doesn't feel the same anymore. First, I feel irritated with her large font fanfic posted. This forum full with her post only. Then, her words nobody can understand. It feel like we are not connected, it seem she is from other planet. Now, I feel mad because it look like she ignore our words. She even mark our posted for her as LOL..

Even we speak both Malay and English to her, she still not understand.

#-o :-L [-(

hye. i'm new here, although i'm just a silent reader for this past 2 years. i decided to post a comment here bcoz i'm slightly irritated with one shipper who causes some drama here. i'm used to be super excited when I see a new newsfeed here, but not anymore. is he/she really like that or he/she just simply do not respect others. or he/she just pretending to ship SA and post to make chaos among us? who ever you are. you are definitely wrong because us, SA Shippers will always unite. please show some respect if you want to be respected.

After watching some spy episodes, I, for a second, thought that this person might be a spy that our neighbours sent to ruin our forum. :P

(Jux kidding. :D )

Cheer up, everyone! :) If we can do nothing about it, can't we just ignore this person and move on? Let's pass over his/her posts and keep our ship alive and fun as usual. C'mon guys! I miss the theories and speculations of our awesome CSI spartacers already. Let's not bother ourselves too much just because of one person. Some people should be simply neglected.

Ok spartace_couplelove, you're not funny anymore!

anyway chingu, i've finished watching RM episode 226, love this episode, there are a lot of spartace moments, and some of magnet mode.. ;)
i've some delulu mind from this episode...
if you ever watched this episode, you might be watched these scenes..

Kwang Soo gave a clue to Ji Hyo :
1%20copy_zpslfezm11a.jpg
but i think that's not just randomly clue, this was about her real personal experienced,
I think this relates to Kim Jong Kook ;)

Ji Hyo seems surprised,,,                                                                Suddenly she stared at Kookie's eyes,,,,,
PDVD_913_zpstslleeiy.jpgPDVD_916_zpsuylnadws.jpg

And at the same time, Kookie stared at her eyes too, they're looks like talking inside their heart, just like this :D :
PDVD_918%20copy_zpspa70ybqy.jpg
and recently, Kwang Soo told about this girl (Kissing her at gym :D ), i guess the girl is Ji Hyo unnie.. :x :x :x :x :x

At 16:30 of today's episode jh is running towards jk to standbeside him butjk didnt notice and dragged a guest beside him... So jihyo has togo backat the end of the line hahaha... She looks disappointed going back... Can someone make that guf? Im not talented with such hehehe