[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

jhn1_zpstw1a7rjg.gifjhn2_zpssolkpdva.gifjhn3_zpsynnfqs0b.gif
jhn4_zps2cl0ilne.gifjhn5_zpsxdwwo8de.gifjhn6_zps99m9u52c.gif
Credit to loveableoneman

Gifs 3 and 6; he's giving JH mock 'dirty look' for bad-mouthing him in front of a guess... 'angry' but smiling too.
In real life, their relationship is like this too I guess... if it's not him getting on JH's nerves, then it'll be the other way around... LOL

'Kim Jong Kook is in the final stages of signing the contract and is set to play a variety show PD and will be a senior to Cha Tae Hyun's character. He will be attending the first script reading next month.

The drama is set to air in late April or early May during the Friday-Saturday 11 p.m. time slot.'

From; http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/kim-jong-kook-joins-kim-soo-hyun-in-producer/

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” is to start filming end of March and will first air beginning of May on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. KST

From; http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/song-ji-hyo-and-byun-yo-han-confirmed-for-drama-ex-girlfriend-club-airing-in-may/

Different time slot then... JH's first, JK's later :)

Wow, busy man is getting busier..

Guest brilly1308

owowow.. busy busy busy spartace... 
do you think JK right now is taking an acting class from JH? kekekekee...

I think I'm still in a bit of a shock over this news. He's not acting in any RM's related, but a full Korean drama... oh wow! Rather than seeing him as a cameo, he's actually getting his own part, with dialogue. :) I guess he find acting is fun... or being around an actress gf is rubbing off on him :P

I hope he and JH both will enjoy this experience, well more to him because it's his debut. :D
Can't help thinking how lucky those people that get to work with these two kind-hearted souls... because no matter what, I know both will give their best.
Fighting Sparta n Ace! We have no doubt that you can ace it. :)

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kim Jong Kook Joins the Cast of ′Producer′
Thanks to Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook will be appearing in Producer.

On March 20, KBS′ Producer staff told Newsen, "It′s been confirmed that Kim Jong Kook will be appearing on Producers." 

Kim Jong Kook will play Kim Hong Soon PD, Cha Tae Hyun′s sunbae in the variety department. People are already anticipating seeing Kim Jong Kook and his BFF Cha Tae Hyun in a drama. 

89741002.jpg

Regarding this, the Producer staff stated, "Kim Jong Kook decided to appear in the drama because of Cha Tae Hyun. More than being greedy to act, his will to appear with Cha Tae Hyun was stronger." 

"Although timing isn′t very flexible as he has several schedules, we′ll work hard to create fun scenes even if he doesn′t appear as much." 

Writer Park Ji Eun, who is most famous for Queen of the Housewives, You Who Came From the Stars, and Unexpected You, and chief producer Seo Soo Min of Gag Concert and 1 Night 2 Days will be teaming up for Producer. The new drama is also gathering much attention for its star-studded cast, which includes Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Kwon Hyuk Jin, Na Young Hee and more. 

Producer will finish casting and jump into filming late-March, aiming to start airing in early May. 

Source: (X)

• Like 1

airplanegirl said: class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kim Jong Kook Joins the Cast of ′Producer′
Thanks to Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Kook will be appearing in Producer.

On March 20, KBS′ Producer staff told Newsen, "It′s been confirmed that Kim Jong Kook will be appearing on Producers." 

Kim Jong Kook will play Kim Hong Soon PD, Cha Tae Hyun′s sunbae in the variety department.

I feel the need to thank CTH! And though JK's role is small, it'll be awesome anyhow because it's him.. :)
@kookiemong so they are 'PD couple' now? Well not bad... someday maybe when they are too old to run in RM, just sit back and produce instead... films I mean.

WanZ said: I feel the need to thank CTH! And though JK's role is small, it'll be awesome anyhow because it's him.. :)
@kookiemong so they are 'PD couple' now? Well not bad... someday maybe when they are too old to run in RM, just sit back and produce instead... films I mean.