[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

I love Hahyo together... They're like 2 kids in a candy store. A lot of people hate 237's preview? Since when? 

Jihyo is a permanent member anyway... she will definitely be in the episode. 

Also please don't bring the mood down here... Don't hate on the other female guests and complain that Jihyo will have no air-time when the episode hasn't even aired. For all we know, Jihyo might have the most air-time out of all the guests cause she and HaHa were more interesting.

the members are just trying to help the guests and welcome them warmly and happily so that they will be more comfortable.. that's what RM is famous for "family-like" environment. It's like the guests are visiting RM members house. And theres no doubt that our mong ji will secure her air-time afterall shes the ACE keke and i m pretty sure theres no need to question if the members are close like a family. They truly care for each other.

Guest dinakustina159

i'm agree with you.
a lot of media also say that running man member were very good manner.
that's also why they capture our hearts and received an open heart to Asia's fan.

Guest ching02

JK was asked to rank who is he closest among the running man members.. 1st kwangsoo, 2nd haha, 3rd jaesuk, 4th sukjin, 5th gary, and JH was last because she's a girl.. Now I understand why kwangsoo is always beside JH giving his noona a helping hand hehe well we can say JH was his closest girl friend(?) Lol

Guest ching02

And in ep 117 were suzy and yubin was the guest, JK told haha that if it's in front of the camera, it may not be called an affair lol he really is a variety expert hehe now we know.......

Guest o_simply

I believe that if kjk was asked to rank who he trusted the most, the rank would be in the opposite direction haha Jihyo is definitely the first!!!!

Guest IMEm101

(sorry guyss.. this is like the 1st time i create this GIF thingy that it kinda suckss:(( :(( attempt FAILED!)
anyways..... i just re-watched this ep. n i wonder how can i missed the last part before..i just love the way jk patted jh's head.. aihh. so sweeeetttif this is what happened on screen.. hmm. i wonder what would it be like off-screen?
**:(i don't know why the pics quality is soo bad. is it something to do with the image size? duration?? help mee, sunbae-nim~~

From websta, added by Ichimancu: 
'Yoo In Na and Kim Jong Kook to Host “Fashion King” Season 3
According to industry insiders, the hosts recently confirmed their appearance on the show, and have already participated in the first shoot which was held today on March 5.
The experienced MCs will be joined by a number of star contestants, who have yet to be revealed to the public. This season, SBS has reportedly gone for a completely new concept, and there will be no weekly eliminations.
In the two previous seasons, “Fashion King” paired up famous fashionistas with talented designers, and the teams were given weekly missions to produce creative and fashionable garments for a fashion show.
The new season is expected to premiere at the end of April.'

Also two pictures from the first filming of this show, Cr mmangc ig :
B_U3c21UIAEcrgW.jpg B_U3cHIUIAAExnt.jpg

Doesn't he look kind of skinny in the first pic?

IMEm101 said:
(sorry guyss.. this is like the 1st time i create this GIF thingy that it kinda suckss:(( :(( attempt FAILED!)
anyways..... i just re-watched this ep. n i wonder how can i missed the last part before..i just love the way jk patted jh's head.. aihh. so sweeeetttif this is what happened on screen.. hmm. i wonder what would it be like off-screen?

innocuous-reasoning said: From websta, added by Ichimancu: 
'Yoo In Na and Kim Jong Kook to Host “Fashion King” Season 3
According to industry insiders, the hosts recently confirmed their appearance on the show, and have already participated in the first shoot which was held today on March 5.
The experienced MCs will be joined by a number of star contestants, who have yet to be revealed to the public. This season, SBS has reportedly gone for a completely new concept, and there will be no weekly eliminations.
In the two previous seasons, “Fashion King” paired up famous fashionistas with talented designers, and the teams were given weekly missions to produce creative and fashionable garments for a fashion show.
The new season is expected to premiere at the end of April.'

Also two pictures from the first filming of this show, Cr mmangc ig :
Doesn't he look kind of skinny in the first pic?

It seems like KJK likes to tease JH a lot especially this recent episode when he said that there was no space left for her. that was a little bit too much for me that it made me think that in real life they are really close. KJK could have not done that especially with a woman had they not been really close. :)

Summary by KJK Global

Fashion King Season 3 - 

It is going to be called Fashion King - Secret Box. Stars popular in Korea and China are appearing in this show along with top designers. They are doing some kind of Korean and Chinese fashion competition/collaboration.

KJK is taking the challenge to be a designer. He is also going to be the Runway MC with female Chinese announcer named Wang Chong(?). Suh In Young and (Super Junior M) Zhou Mi are talk MCs. Stylist Jung Yun Ki is going to be stye MC.

Kim Jong Kook, Yoo In Na, (CNBlue) Lee Jung Shin are going to pair up with stylist Jung Du Young, Kwak Hyun Joo, and Koh Tae Yong to represent Korea. It is airing in late April.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10006365700

________________________________________________________________________________________

[Confirmed] Song Ji Hyo, Byun Yo Han are confirmed to star in tvN drama <Ex-Girlfriend Club>!

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150306/69982192/2

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” is to start filming end of March and will first air beginning of May on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. KST

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/song-ji-hyo-and-byun-yo-han-confirmed-for-drama-ex-girlfriend-club-airing-in-may/