[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I always wonder what is their relationship... To be that touchy and have that intimate vibe is a bit much for a  'siblings' type of relationship...

To be honest i used to ignore the vibes between them as i was also a believer that they were just like siblings.But recently around end 2012-2013..they were more touchy2 which i found it amusing.Those were not siblings kind of touch anymore,those what we called sexual tensions or attractions. Not hoping much but surely there is something going on but neither able to admit/realize yet. Lets just hope for the best in 2014.

• Like 1

There's a part in Ep 180 when JK is receiving his trophy, YJS shouts "you must be happy...Song Ji Hyo!" ... The young female judge even looks up startled for a moment after YJS shouts that....
Also in Ep 183 during the part where they're reading JK - Uhm Jung Hwa's fortunes SJH says "he has a girlfriend, yet he pretends to be single" and YJS once again jumps in and says "now wait a minute...Ji Hyo-ya!"
Both parts go by pretty quickly and isn't subbed since it's just background chatter, so use your headphones and turn the volume all the way up or else you might miss it!

• Like 1

There's a part in Ep 180 when JK is receiving his trophy, YJS shouts "you must be happy...Song Ji Hyo!" ... The young female judge even looks up startled for a moment after YJS shouts that....

Also in Ep 183 during the part where they're reading JK - Uhm Jung Hwa's fortunes SJH says "he has a girlfriend, yet he pretends to be single" and YJS once again jumps in and says "now wait a minute...Ji Hyo-ya!"

Both parts go by pretty quickly and isn't subbed since it's just background chatter, so use your headphones and turn the volume all the way up or else you might miss it!

Owh really?? If those not subbed,how can non korean speaker like me able to understand? Sighhh~~

Thanks for the heads up,definitely need to rewatch those episodes.