[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest ching02

After reading all 384 pages, can someone tell me what is the good news? Haha i read somewhere around page 290+ (not sure bout the exact page) that there is good news related to this two.. Is it were a jyj sasaeng fan spotted them hugging? Im just curious haha sorry guys, just new to this ship, started shipping them last month haha and the tweet of PD regarding JH n JK interaction, can't hide the feels hahaha

Guest ligercouple

The commentar said cosmopolitan fitness centre. Maybe JK at korea now.Woow that oppa. Why so sneaky? Even a mouse not as sneaky as you...lol.Return back to korea quietly. What wrong if you act like usual. No need to to be so secretive. Then nobody will suspicious with you.

Guest runninggirl6

When I re-watched the part about the messaging I didn't hear JK say anything like that so don't know what that's about. But to me the main question right now is- where are these two? Someone saw JK so he's still abroad I assume which makes sense since no one saw him come back. Even JH just disappeared suddenly and there's no updates and I don't think she came back either... 

The commentar said cosmopolitan fitness centre. Maybe JK at korea now.Woow that oppa. Why so sneaky? Even a mouse not as sneaky as you...lol.Return back to korea quietly. What wrong if you act like usual. No need to to be so secretive. Then nobody will suspicious with you.

Yea... I just saw that comment and giggled. Even on vacation...

Guest ligercouple

@merada really? If is true, sorry my bad...i search internet, korea also has a cosmopolitan fitness center. So now i need to find out where is sneaky jihyo too.

That poor oppa... well he did say in HC that if he skip exercising he'll be in pain, so it's a need, not merely a hobby. I wonder if he's using this rare opportunity to show JH all his fav places and introducing her to his friends there... or not! Not sure Korean do that when they are not yet married :)

Guest o_simply

@wanz‌ I almost cry to hear what he said in HC. He suffers too much. Imagine if he loved jihyo for real, he would not only hurt physically, but also emotionally due to MC during running man show. Yet whether it makes him hurt physically and emotionally, I still want him to love her. They should deserve the love from each other!!!