[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest arriejjang

so @dunmad @grieyan

let's just say this is only one thing out of my curiosity and please correct me if i'm wrong..

well, i can't clearly remember about you two in this forum before. and now you came here posting an absolutely mc picture slipped between our happy pictures about spartace from the latest episode which is very hard to find from other episode. i just so curious, will you two ever come here again next time and post some good pictures about spartace??

i m just too curious... too curious..

Did she seems like sitting on KG's lap..?? Well, I don't think so in the first place.. I thought she just bent a bit..Well yeah I do agree with @WanZ.. This is nothing..We've witnessed more before in her 'working mode'..So, please don't hate her..

arriejjang said: so @dunmad @grieyan let's just say this is only one thing out of my curiosity and please correct me if i'm wrong.. well, i can't clearly remember about you two in this forum before. and now you came here posting an absolutely mc picture slipped between our happy pictures about spartace from the latest episode which is very hard to find from other episode. i just so curious, will you two ever come here again next time and post some good pictures about spartace?? i m just too curious... too curious..

grieyan said: sorry, but I just love RM, not SA or MC fans. When I open another thread and saw that pic from my friend.
My friend MC bias, I just want to know from both side, which is my friend and this thread.
and I think someone from this thread will find this photo too, sooner or later.
actually this can't be good, if it makes scandal and member leave RM.

sorry if I wrong post it here.

grieyan said: arriejjang said: so @dunmad @grieyan let's just say this is only one thing out of my curiosity and please correct me if i'm wrong.. well, i can't clearly remember about you two in this forum before. and now you came here posting an absolutely mc picture slipped between our happy pictures about spartace from the latest episode which is very hard to find from other episode. i just so curious, will you two ever come here again next time and post some good pictures about spartace?? i m just too curious... too curious..

WanZ said: grieyan said: sorry, but I just love RM, not SA or MC fans. When I open another thread and saw that pic from my friend.
My friend MC bias, I just want to know from both side, which is my friend and this thread.

Guest runninggirl6

I honestly don't know why we're all fussing over the picture so much. Let's just ship SA and keep fangirling over the moments we get. Move on and fill the SA thread with SA~

grieyan said: WanZ said: grieyan said: sorry, but I just love RM, not SA or MC fans. When I open another thread and saw that pic from my friend.

I love JH (she is my bias in SpartAce), that is why I hate this picture... It seems RM or the ads that intentionally posted this picture doesn't mind JH's image... I'm so sad if Myuk PD really posted this, correct me if I'm wrong he follows SpartAce twitter account and a lot of SpartAce picture surfaced in the internet during this day because of SBS Award, doesn't he think what will happen to JH's image if they posted this, I mean a few hours ago she is with KJK and never once seated beside G* .Then later on they are hugging like this just to promote. There are other time, place and way to promote. I know JH is an actress and she did a lot of things more than this hugging but the time and place is not right.

I think there is something more than a promotion with this picture.. this is really weird. Myuk PD is KJK's friend right, if KJK likes JH he will not pose something that will hurt his friend and JH as well to think they have been working for years...

Now let's say, this is real, MC are now dating (we will accept it like what we always say we will accept who ever they choose like if KJK marry YEH) but why she didn't come close to G* during the awards night even G* doesn't sit beside her. If there is someone she can love to talk to that will be G*, if they are already dating. And Gary will asked her to stay away from KJK since I think G* is also aware of SpartAce and will feel sad if they are still close (as in very close that there is no space between their seats right kekeke)

Another thing, maybe after the awards night that is just the time JH decided to go on officially with G*... now let's see on the next episode of RM if there will be changes on our SpartAce interactions.

But still I love SpartAce... I just hope that everything will went well... I hope JH is really happy in her decision not just to cover up the pain after calling her sister and saying I can't marry her....

above all I'm still hoping this is not true... SpartAce fighting....

Sorry friends but I really feels sad and I need to express this... I can't tell it to anyone around me because they don't know anything about SpartAce... This is just what I felt sorry and doesn't want to bother anyone...

@sureworxM we have talked about this pic for almost 3/4 pages of this thread already. Of course we don't know the whole truth, but that's what make things debatable. No one can control what you think of this pic, but the choice is yours... accept that it might meant something, or nothing. It's up to you. 
I'm so sorry for talking too much LOL, it even bothers myself! SA fighting... :)

sorry, but I just love RM, not SA or MC fans. When I open another thread and saw that pic from my friend.

Well, well. We don't say you guys are wrong for posting here but you know, this is spartace forum and not spartace and monday couple forum. I suggest you post all our sa intimidate picture on mc forum. I'm pretty sure they will says you are sa fan who come to make them gone mad. And thats what I'm exactly think right now. You better think twice or thrice before post something sensitive HERE. You have your right on your opinion but please keep in your mind that this is spartace forum and we post about spartace. When you post mc picture, you surely looks like a mc bias. Don't you ever think this kind of post can cause a war between sa and mc? We ship sa and they ship mc. We live in a very different world and perspective. When you show us mc picture, of course we will always side to our sa. So please next time when you want to post something, think twice or thrice or maybe more if you want to post something that touch sensitivity to some people. And you clearly says you have mc fan's friend and sa fan's friend. You should ask their opinion first before come here.

No offense. This is my opinion about your picture. I'm sure it is something that you want here.

Edit: I don't think someone from this forum will post picture of mc moment here. Because we post about sa moment here.

Lets just ship sa peacefully....anything is possible and as long as there are no direct confirmation from spartace who they are dating...we can still ship them right and it is harmless anyway...☺

P/s..tbh..i feel nothing towards the picture as i had seen a lot more intimate picture between two people opposite gender who are not even dating each other

WanZ said: grieyan said: WanZ said: grieyan said: sorry, but I just love RM, not SA or MC fans. When I open another thread and saw that pic from my friend.

Guest arriejjang

@grieyan no need to leave if you feel you weren't made any mistake. i told you i just too curious because there were some unacceptable guests before who just wanted to ruin this thread little party.

this just in.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002968130

Title of the Article says, "Song Ji Hyo states that it was only a Monday Couple concept Photo"

And someone had asked her to post like that for a photo and she and gary is just friend/good friend..trust and hv faith in sa...cheers

I love JH (she is my bias in SpartAce), that is why I hate this picture... It seems RM or the ads that intentionally posted this picture doesn't mind JH's image... I'm so sad if Myuk PD really posted this, correct me if I'm wrong he follows SpartAce twitter account and a lot of SpartAce picture surfaced in the internet during this day because of SBS Award, doesn't he think what will happen to JH's image if they posted this, I mean a few hours ago she is with KJK and never once seated beside G* .Then later on they are hugging like this just to promote. There are other time, place and way to promote. I know JH is an actress and she did a lot of things more than this hugging but the time and place is not right.

I think there is something more than a promotion with this picture.. this is really weird. Myuk PD is KJK's friend right, if KJK likes JH he will not pose something that will hurt his friend and JH as well to think they have been working for years...

Now let's say, this is real, MC are now dating (we will accept it like what we always say we will accept who ever they choose like if KJK marry YEH) but why she didn't come close to G* during the awards night even G* doesn't sit beside her. If there is someone she can love to talk to that will be G*, if they are already dating. And Gary will asked her to stay away from KJK since I think G* is also aware of SpartAce and will feel sad if they are still close (as in very close that there is no space between their seats right kekeke)

Another thing, maybe after the awards night that is just the time JH decided to go on officially with G*... now let's see on the next episode of RM if there will be changes on our SpartAce interactions.

But still I love SpartAce... I just hope that everything will went well... I hope JH is really happy in her decision not just to cover up the pain after calling her sister and saying I can't marry her....

above all I'm still hoping this is not true... SpartAce fighting....

Sorry friends but I really feels sad and I need to express this... I can't tell it to anyone around me because they don't know anything about SpartAce... This is just what I felt sorry and doesn't want to bother anyone...

Oh please chingu, it's obvious that G oppa was not jealous at all in the last episode. He was overjoyed instead.

I think that photo is only for business or maybe just a piece of work to relieve mc fans as we sa shippers have been fussing a lot about sa recently, because RM is still going on, so does MC.

Cheer up! We never lose hope until there's a official announcement. Have faith in our couple no matter what anyone says, k? :)>-