[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Myuk PD was never shy about admitting that he is a MC fan. Didn't we see quite a few MC related postings from him in the past already.

What's your thought about this pic? On mc Baidu, they said it's not from myuk PD's twitter but from a Google search this person did.

Guest brilly1308

Away for holiday.. and came back with a lot of news... confusing lol

as long as there is no official announcement from any of the couples... i am still hoping for spartace..kekekee..

Anyway.. when i saw that MC pic.. i was broken hearted at first. But then after analyzing it again.. the pic looks strange to me. It's like there is something not right about it. From my perspective, JH wouldnt be so openly hugging someone like that in a picture, unless it's an ads? Someone purposely trying to cut the excitement of the latest episode of RM?

brilly1308 said: Away for holiday.. and came back with a lot of news... confusing lol as long as there is no official announcement from any of the couples... i am still hoping for spartace..kekekee.. Anyway.. when i saw that MC pic.. i was broken hearted at first. But then after analyzing it again.. the pic looks strange to me. It's like there is something not right about it. From my perspective, JH wouldnt be so openly hugging someone like that in a picture, unless it's an ads? Someone purposely trying to cut the excitement of the latest episode of RM?

Guest clarisse08

I think when they wanted to take a picture someone (perhaps the one who took it?) shouted: monday couple..and asked Ji Hyo to stand next to Gary because when you really looked at the picture, there was no way Ji Hyo was sitting at the same table with Gary. There was not enough room. Moreover, Gary was putting on his monday boyfriend's face instead of his cool image.

@airplanegirl sorry I'm doing 10 different things right now. What do i think of the picture? What is there to think. It's just a group photo. It's not like someone took a picture of them without their knowledge. They were posing for the photo. 

if this is taken after the awards night, isn't it weird that during the program JH and KJK sat beside each other the whole time (even everyone change position but these two stick to each other), and talking and giggling in their own world. And there was never one picture that she sat beside G*... now which is real and reel...

I hope one day JH will confirm her real man... becoz the way I see it she becomes some sort of ***. And for the guy, I hope he can stand for her woman if he really loves her...

just my 2 cents

10919272_772927199449769_695751647_n.jpg
 cr to mong.kookie

clarisse08 said: I think when they wanted to take a picture someone (perhaps the one who took it?) shouted: monday couple..and asked Ji Hyo to stand next to Gary because when you really looked at the picture, there was no way Ji Hyo was sitting at the same table with Gary. There was not enough room. Moreover, Gary was putting on his monday boyfriend's face instead of his cool image.

^@sureworxM
"I hope one day JH will confirm her real man... becoz the way I see it she becomes some sort of ***. And for the guy, I hope he can stand for her woman if she really loves her..."

I agree w/ your quote above. I felt the same.
This PIC. is so intimate gesture & off the screen. It shows all what she wants to send out.
Couldn't find a word to explain, quite difficult for me even in my own language. Just end.

goe said: ^@sureworxM
"I hope one day JH will confirm her real man... becoz the way I see it she becomes some sort of ***. And for the guy, I hope he can stand for her woman if she really loves her..."

I agree w/ your quote above. I felt the same.
This PIC. is so intimate gesture & off the screen. It shows all what she wants to send out.
Couldn't find a word to explain, quite difficult for me even in my own language. Just end.

Maybe it's related with g request for dating a month for the sake of the show and of course for their new advertisement. you know that making an ad has strict agreement for both of them that they can not make any news that destroy their recent character. And rm ep 228 really make a lot of people have different opinion about mc and spartace. That's why they reveal a picture that is suppose to be intern use only. maybe like that?????????

Wanz
For me I felt that our SpartAce quite too loud for a year. And if JK & JH're only a closed co-casts. JH herself may wants to rectify the way she send out since 2014 IMO,quite clear now.

Someone here said she will fade from KJK.( I don't want to ruin anybody feeling ). I see the same, there's no fangirl's mode like 2011-2013. But instead that goes to MC more, with no bias.

For her closeness w/JK, it just stops there. Just my opinion, collecting from SpartAce in the beginning of RM not sway a bit to MC.
I really want to see her real man, may be in a few years?

the real couple never post their intimate pose, rite?...

have u seen the intimacy pic from khunfanny or yoona/seunggi?...I don't think I've seen it...cmiiw

strongly sure that the pic just for the show...MC is the show material...

for me now, I'm so happy with the latest episode and seeing our SA closeness...it's real and unscripted...

so don't be bothered with that kind of pic...just let them (MC shipper) think whatever they want...LOLOLOL

annatheresia said: Maybe it's related with g request for dating a month for the sake of the show and of course for their new advertisement. you know that making an ad has strict agreement for both of them that they can not make any news that destroy their recent character. And rm ep 228 really make a lot of people have different opinion about mc and spartace. That's why they reveal a picture that is suppose to be intern use only. maybe like that?????????

Guest goupana

I'm still full power in SA. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED but i really think JH also shouldnt make it go far, she should be clear a little bit, if JK is her real man, i will be hate her a little becau of her action in picture.

In picture, i really dont think the woman who wears in pink is JH :(, HAVE SOME FEELING OF PTS :(

DONT DO THAT JH YAAAA!

goupana said: I'm still full power in SA. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED but i really think JH also shouldnt make it go far, she should be clear a little bit, if JK is her real man, i will be hate her a little becau of her action in picture. In picture, i really dont think the woman who wears in pink is JH :(, HAVE SOME FEELING OF PTS :( DONT DO THAT JH YAAAA!