[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Well, maybe the translation is a bit of but what jk said is right. He says something like "monday couple strength has stop us"

lol... yea he did say that but at least he didn't say anything that will make us boil, like "mc should play the game". lol.

Guest ligercouple

Thanks cingu. At least now i can feel a bit relieve with all your oppinion and advice. You're right. I should watch the sub ep first by myself before completely trusting what they said.

Guest ericakakay

"ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS "  :)>-   
deny...deny ..more deny  
disclaim..disclaim.. more disclaim
decline ..decline..more decline
yeah! nothing new . HE always do that

:-??

And don't forget that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook had their arms around each other! They didn't have to but they did! 
 Wah, Ryu Hyun Jin ended 2014 (Ji Hyo caught holding Jong Kook's arm in the car) and more SA moments to start 2015. It just keeps getting better and better. Hope this keeps up...SA jjang! RM fighting!!

Guest luigee10

I was watching episode 220 and I ended up reading some comments and some were speculating if they were dating. I love it

My thoughts... In a way I'm kind of glad the ice broke. Since they were talking about how SA could replace MC as the new "some".I honestly don't ever want SA's interactions to be in the spotlight, it might affect their natural interactions. But bless LKS and the PD for saying "there might be hidden feelings, they both might have not known". 
The way these two were so nervous was quite adorable, and imo weird. If there's no "feelings" why the awkwardness? Like Tuna Noona once said "you guys can't do it because there are feelings involved." 
Also I know on instagram, there are people saying "JK was nervous cause of Gary. Gary is his best friend." Puh-lease! Gary even told him to kiss her. Comment is invalid. 
So ignore those haters. Kinda pathetic for them to mock another ship on Instagram instead of focusing on their own ship no?
Also it was extremely adorable that these two got very cuddly at the end. Our ship may not be as canon as the other ship, but it's a ship that brings happiness to us. 

kolin said: And don't forget that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook had their arms around each other! They didn't have to but they did! 
 Wah, Ryu Hyun Jin ended 2014 (Ji Hyo caught holding Jong Kook's arm in the car) and more SA moments to start 2015. It just keeps getting better and better. Hope this keeps up...SA jjang! RM fighting!!

What awesome about their matching attire is that his bow-tie and hanky are of the same tone with her dress, only a few shades darker, and I think her lipstick matches them exactly (in certain pics). Colour-coordinating without being too obvious? :)

lippy_zps0d611403.jpg
Credit to owner via @merada

Guest clarisse08

Hello Everybody..I am a new member. SpartAce is the first celebrities couple that I adore thus I decided to join this forum after lurking for a little while. Although it might seem a little bit late, I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone here. :)

Erm hi im not sure if someone mentioned this before and i dont know how to do gifs...But i  noticed in ep227 when jihyo tried to get hyun jin to say the word handsome she said "what boys like to hear the most"then someone i think gary said "that i have a nice build body"then jihyo quickly looked and jong kook and smiled and tried to hit gary  :)) correct me if im wrong but i smell something fishy there  :)) \:D/

Guest clarisse08

I just finished watching episode 227 and in the opening, when the PD asked all members about the things that were memorable for them in 2014, Ji Hyo answered that Gary did ask her to date in real life for a month for the sake of the show. There were 2 things that crossed my minds: Ji Hyo is single (which also means that she has broken up with her CEO boyfriend and that she and KJK are not official yet..hopefully soon) and based on how she laughed, she said no to the idea. Hope they can confirm their relationship soon..just like KJK said he has let his precious girl wait for a long time.

Guest goupana

I see the gif from a page and want to share with u Look at JK's hand in picture 5. It's amazing!!!!!If u can't see my post, click here https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spartacespartace