[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

JaneB said: MariaG said: The truth is that I'm sad   :(

I've seen the episode 216 three times and not see at least one interaction of the Spartace Couple ... the few that there, are just those that might have with any other member.

The only thing unusual was that Kookie received a call or message ... and it was not of Mongji  :S

Bz3WvCTIUAA4fbv.png:large

I haven't watch it! But yes... I've read somewhere that his phone was wet and maybe broken. He must be bothered a bit if that was the case... I can just imagine how important is a phone to an artist like him (to everyone even :) )

Anyhow, their interaction is always subtle...

We can see by the posted pics before that there were times that our SA were standing side by side... and there was time when JH was seated next to KG too right?

Maybe the PDs just want to please all fans.

WanZ said: I haven't watch it! But yes... I've read somewhere that his phone was wet and maybe broken. He must be bothered a bit if that was the case... I can just imagine how important is a phone to an artist like him (to everyone even :) ) Anyhow, their interaction is always subtle... We can see by the posted pics before that there were times that our SA were standing side by side... and there was time when JH was seated next to KG too right? Maybe the PDs just want to please all fans.

Omo really? Are they having a lover's quarrel? I must watch our couple carefully when I have time to watch the ep.

Don't worry too much @MariaG... even the most perfect couple will clash a time or two. It doesn't mean they don't love each other..

WanZ said: Omo really? Are they having a lover's quarrel? I must watch our couple carefully when I have time to watch the ep. Don't worry too much @MariaG... even the most perfect couple will clash a time or two. It doesn't mean they don't love each other..

Guest 0428ain_8db5

Why you all need to be sad? This was filming before they went to hk fans meeting and look at them during hk fm...close as usual

I was about to say the same thing too! Thats right!

i dont see anything wrong with their relationship.. For example, if husband and wife work at the same office,will not always show their intimate in the work place( just my opinion) so same with SA couple too.. :P

Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink...

I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions.

The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy.

He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then.

And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

airplanegirl said: Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink... I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions. The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy. He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then. And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

Taking a pic together after dinner... dated Oct, 13th 2014.
This was after Ecsape Crisis No. 1 shooting... so I got my answer as to when the filming for that show is done. :)
Come to think of it... also on Monday?

291jr5d.png
Via @lovejongkookie.tumblr

JH is still filming her movie...
Pic dated Oct, 13th 2014

dczy2h.png
4ryhax.png
Credit to owner

Just kidding....

JH: Yah! Kim Jong Kook, while I'm busy working here you're also busy hanging out with other girls...

KJK : Yah! I'm just hanging out for a while to forgot the picture I saw... It seems you enjoy your filming baby...

credit to mingweifoo
10616728_1487786758167026_344697772_n.jp