[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Regarding the matter happened in the news report that KJK was arrogant caused reporter waited for 5 hours and lastly he refused to give interviews and the reasons was he did not get enough of sleep...

Doesn't sound like JK at all. The reason also doesn't make sense...since when not enough sleep become a big issue for him becoz even though he was ill or injured he still did his best...he still film running man or has a concert or fan meeting.

I think the reports are exaggerated...he is one of the humble artists...and if it were me i dont like people to interview me without prior notice..usually the mgt artist will screen the question first..if they just came like that...they didnt have time to screen the question

So agree with u @jas artist also has their own privacy. JK will feel a terrible sorry if he's late for any organized fanmeet or interview (I think when RM came to Indonesia with PJS, they were late becoz of the delayed flight and he with others RM sincerely apologized for that) so if the reporter (hmmm...paparazzi is more suitable) just brag in there and ask for interview then JK and his manager have a right to refuse the interview. I don't think JK side told them to wait for 5 hours...I think the reporter who just brag in there cannot find him (maybe he was on a dinner with JH....hehehe - just to make all the comment not so intense) and decide to wait. So whose fault they need to wait 5 hours? Hehehe

That reporter doesn't know him at all... he'll be surprised at how good a man/disciplined artist he is. He travelled so far to perform at the show... a little understanding would be much appreciated right? :(

I just watch RM ep 215 while all of u already watch 216 (poor me...all thanks for tons work deadline this week).

So may be it's a bit off topic...but I notice a caption 'so with Min Ah it is the end of MC'...don't remember the exact words...but then I feel that...OMO may be this is the way to finally end all MC things in RM and may be this is the reason why JK could tell that his marriage things won't be too long...they are preparing this slowly.

LOL @typhoonam that had crossed my mind too...

1. He was overly, extremely tired

2. He was overly, extremely sick/in pain

3. He has something overly, extremely important thing to handle

and maybe JH fit in the 3rd list? Just kidding ;)

OMO! So he might have proposed to her in China? LOL too beautiful to imagine... :D :D

One day when all the mystery is over... or after the wedding, I really hope we can know this kind of details... like when did he proposed, how did she responded, etc. Yep, being super duper nosy here. :P

secreta said: If these two really getting married, then running man pd should considered about airing the cut-spartace-scene and maybe some off screen and make it looks like a movie lol. :D

Guest luckycharm17

Hi guys! This is totally off topic but I just want to introduce myself. Haha, creepy. I am Intan and I have been a silent reader since few months ago. I made soompi account but I rarely log in when I am reading SpartAce news. Hihi.

Anyways, I just made a SpartAce fanfiction on Wattpad. I have been thinking to write it since months ago but just now all the ideas about the storyline comes out. Haha.

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/24817686-han-namja