[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

lol, many people here wont like my post, but dont just blind hate to sbs guys, you need to see from both side ahahahaha (after i work and realise the richard simmons of real world ,dont know why but now i often saw problem from enemy side)

RM already have 6% rating for like more than 70 episodes, if this is others program, they will already axed it long time ago (you cant compare them to midnight show which 6% is already great, or other days show...cause its sunday night show which hope to get big ratings).... and dont say "its better stay 6% than they leave", cause you need MONEY to produce an episode ...

if im higher up and need to do something maybe i will decide to fired KJK & SJH too, because :

>SJH - she is kinda useless in many episode, sometimes she shines the most, but thats not often, and she kinda cant take care a guest (to makes the guest shine), even JSJ is doing more stable and better now

>KJK - his health maybe is the reason that they dont do intense running often, its a good thing that the PD is considerate to him but the episode maybe gonna be bored one...

maybe for KJK is better not to fired him, but give him a break to really heal his health, but if i want to fire them i definitely make a grand good bye episode to make it more meaningful and not like this mess

but after this mess, i hope if they really dating (hopefully) and going on public , knetz wont remind this mess again and backfire them by saying they fired from the show cause they dating =.=

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I think that's because she doesn't really like taking selfie just like wt she said in the last ep. Also she spends more time at home when she has no work compared to the other members like KS or even JK. I think hee chul is the one that uploaded the most.

Heechul uploads pics of her?

15 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

That's also because she has got so many anti attacking her before and as a actress it's better to keep yourself mysterious.

I dont know how to use Weibo but ive seen pics of her going for a bike or with cats and stuff lol.

37 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Heechul uploads pics of her?

I dont know how to use Weibo but ive seen pics of her going for a bike or with cats and stuff lol.

He went to visit her on the jtbc set during her drama, but neither of them posted, just a girl who works behind the scenes, but I do not know who she is

I wish she had ig in the place of weibo that I can't use and see very well

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, innis2 said:

lol, many people here wont like my post, but dont just blind hate to sbs guys, you need to see from both side ahahahaha (after i work and realise the richard simmons of real world ,dont know why but now i often saw problem from enemy side)

RM already have 6% rating for like more than 70 episodes, if this is others program, they will already axed it long time ago (you cant compare them to midnight show which 6% is already great, or other days show...cause its sunday night show which hope to get big ratings).... and dont say "its better stay 6% than they leave", cause you need MONEY to produce an episode ...

if im higher up and need to do something maybe i will decide to fired KJK & SJH too, because :

>SJH - she is kinda useless in many episode, sometimes she shines the most, but thats not often, and she kinda cant take care a guest (to makes the guest shine), even JSJ is doing more stable and better now

>KJK - his health maybe is the reason that they dont do intense running often, its a good thing that the PD is considerate to him but the episode maybe gonna be bored one...

maybe for KJK is better not to fired him, but give him a break to really heal his health, but if i want to fire them i definitely make a grand good bye episode to make it more meaningful and not like this mess

but after this mess, i hope if they really dating (hopefully) and going on public , knetz wont remind this mess again and backfire them by saying they fired from the show cause they dating =.=

in regards to KJK and SJH I obviously don't agree, for me even when she received little screentime SJH's part and her interaction with the other members was always what kept me watching this show religiously, I found kwangmong interaction to be at times hilarious and soo sweet and caring, I loved seeing spartace flirt and bicker and also loved when monday couple had their moments, it wasn't soo much the games or jokes that captivated me,but more the concept of one beautiful easygoing woman who is not afraid of skinship with all the guys, it was a new concept i never saw before, and for me the drama i saw on the show, sweet flirtatious interactions was often better then real drama romance, because the emotions and spontantiousness of the show felt soo real and raw! in that sense SJH character was for me the most captivating one!

as for KJK I don't think his health/injuries hindered him much, he always finished the hardest challenges, it's more members like JSJ and maybe YJS who were not able to do too much physical being older guys

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

in regards to KJK and SJH I obviously don't agree, for me even when she received little screentime SJH's part and her interaction with the other members was always what kept me watching this show religiously, I found kwangmong interaction to be at times hilarious and soo sweet and caring, I loved seeing spartace flirt and bicker and also loved when monday couple had their moments, it wasn't soo much the games or jokes that captivated me,but more the concept of one beautiful easygoing woman who is not afraid of skinship with all the guys, it was a new concept i never saw before, and for me the drama i saw on the show, sweet flirtatious interactions was often better then real drama romance, because the emotions and spontantiousness of the show felt soo real and raw! in that sense SJH character was for me the most captivating one!

as for KJK I don't think his health/injuries hindered him much, he always finished the hardest challenges, it's more members like JSJ and maybe YJS who were not able to do too much physical being older guys

Agree, and one more thing, I would even try to accept those reasons if they had done it respectfully without hurting them both. But the way they threw the two off was unforgivable

• Like 6

1 hour ago, innis2 said:

There's a truth in what you are saying, then do it properly, discuss as one big family, find a good solution for both parties not just kicking both of them, that's is rude and unethical behavior.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, nazeeyaa said:

There's a truth in what you are saying, then do it properly, discuss as one big family, find a good solution for both parties not just kicking both of them, that's is rude and unethical behavior.

Not to mention plain stupid considering how popular they are and what kind of huge dedicated fanbase they have who watch RM because of them, this was pretty much the most selfdestructive move a production team had ever pulled off!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

ofc i like how their unscripted interaction too, cause its really show them that they are close even without camera on

like i said, if you view from the standpoint of people who spend their money to paid her and not her fan (neutral), do u want your money gone for just like 10 minutes screen and mostly give none big impact the whole episode?

people like us who fan of them on many years ofc like it to see their interaction, even im willing just to see they just chat and do something fun without playing games , but for majority korean people ,they want fun not small interaction like that, especially sunday night is often for family time & older people ( i saw somewhere that usually the parents watch it from tv but the children watch it online cause they want to watch different program)

its maybe harder for JSJ and YJS but they can make that physical activity fun by become a weak people, and the KJK sparta image make him to always do something outstanding during the running game, he even said himself in healing camp that he got lots injuries cause he need to make up his sparta image and (iirc) he cant properly healed up cause always got injured

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, innis2 said:

ofc i like how their unscripted interaction too, cause its really show them that they are close even without camera on

like i said, if you view from the standpoint of people who spend their money to paid her and not her fan (neutral), do u want your money gone for just like 10 minutes screen and mostly give none big impact the whole episode?

people like us who fan of them on many years ofc like it to see their interaction, even im willing just to see they just chat and do something fun without playing games , but for majority korean people they want fun not interaction, especially sunday night is often for family time & older people ( i saw somewhere that usually the parents watch it from tv but the children watch it online cause they want to watch different program)

its maybe harder for JSJ and YJS but they can make that physical activity fun by become a weak people, and the KJK sparta image make him to always do something outstanding during the running game, he even said himself in healing camp that he got lots injuries cause he need to make up his sparta image and (iirc) he cant properly healed up up cause always got injured

See it may seem like that for them because she is not the most chitchatty person in the group, but her presence alone kept me and millions of fans all over the world watching, she didn't have to come with jokes or make me laugh to make me and her fans interested, we fans just enjoyed watching her interactions and relationship with the members, because she had soo much chemistry with them, and just loved her bright and easygoing personality, and i always loved when the male guest were paired with her and they tried to hit on her and flirt with her, it was those sweet moments that made the show soo special and entertaining for many of her fans, even when she didn't say anything my eyes always followed her and looking at what she was doing, how she was reacting to different moments, whom she was talking to, smiling at etc. that's how strong of a presence she has. if you go to facebook and write Song Ji Hyo vietnam fans, Song Ji Hyo singapore fans, song ji hyo france fans, kwangmong fans etc. they all daily update what happens to her in RM and outside and watch the whole episode even if her screentime is only a few minutes long, and they capture moments that may only have lasted for a few seconds, but which for some reason were interesting.  I think RM production team/ one responsible for this mess greatly underestimated SJH's and KJK's popularity and the outcry it would give not just in korea but internationally once the bad treatment of spartace became known to the broad public!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Not to mention plain stupid considering how popular they are and what kind of huge dedicated fanbase they have who watch RM because of them, this was pretty much the most selfdestructive move a production team had ever pulled off!

41 minutes ago, nazeeyaa said:

1 hour ago, pinsc said:

Agree, and one more thing, I would even try to accept those reasons if they had done it respectfully without hurting them both. But the way they threw the two off was unforgivable

i already said it a post dont know how many page before.

what if they just finalize the meeting to fired sjh & kjk , havent think how to tell them or what must they do for the episode , the info got leaked , and they panic and give a bad response without thinking much

i said this, cause whoever that higher up who decide that thing, is a professional who have years of experience in entertainment, do you think they will make a mistake just like that? even a normal viewer like us know that if they fired them like that, it will make a big problem

well if that higher up dont really think the problem will be this big cause they just fired him just like that, then they are just plainly stupid and the one that need to get fired is them

but oh well, its just my assumption,even its real or not, who knows , maybe kjk & sjh dont even know the real reason why they got fired

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

See it may seem like that for them because she is not the most chitchatty person in the group, but her presence alone kept me and millions of fans all over the world watching, even when she didn't say anything my eyes always followed her and looking at what she was doing, how she was reacting to different moments, whom she was talking to, smiling at etc. go to facebook at write Song Ji Hyo vietnam fans, Song Ji Hyo singapore fans, song ji hyo france fans, kwangmong fans etc. they all daily update what happens to her in RM and outside and watch the whole episode even if her screentime is only a few minutes long, I think RM production team/ one responsible for this mess greatly underestimated SJH's and KJK's popularity and the outcry it would give not just in korea but internationally once the bad treatment of spartace became known to the broad public!

even millions people around the world watch her, the rating in korea wont raise

but damn, where all the money from CN RM royalties ( from some celebrities said the CN variety fee is 10/100x more than korea, so they definitely got loadsssss of money from royalties)

that money should be enough to make them still go on with low earning from low ratings

ps : we cant edit post to add quote?

• Like 1

I dont have any problem if any of them leaving. Each of 7 can have their own reason to leave. But losing half of the member is not RM anymore. RM is the brand 7 of them build, even now if they change the name to something else but still with 7 people still watch it. People watch for the member not the name.

SBS can change direction of the show, add new people no problem but changing half of member at the same time is not gonna work. Even if there wasnt this mess, I dont think other four member would stay in if KJK and SJH no longer part of the team. None of them are poor or lack of fame. They dont need RM. They stay with RM because they like it not because they make money from it. 

• Like 2

Knetizens comments for the article about Hwanjin's statement:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/12/running-man-pd-reveals.html

'Running Man' PD reveals misunderstandings with Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Guk have been resolved

Article: [Exclusive Interview] 'Running Man' PD, "We resolved all of our misunderstandings... cast to stay together until end of show February"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+784, -9] They could've had a farewell where everyone smiles in the end but the PDs hurt everyone by not taking care of the simplest of matters

2. [+661, -21] The controversy has already gotten out, it's too late tsk tsk. How do they expect viewers to enjoy what's left of the show now? And the cast is put in an awkward situation as they go on with the rest too... why did they have to do what they did

3. [+540, -13] Yeah, I'm sure it'll be enjoyable for everyone till the end

4. [+35, -4] After getting abandoned by Kang Ho Dong, looks like the PDs got down and begged to Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo because they have nothing else left ㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -1] Resolved misunderstandings? Probably more like Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo decided to just be the better people and let it go.

6. [+26, -4] Either way, show's ending in February. The result of their backstabbing.

7. [+22, -2] So the viewers have to put up with the awkward atmosphere now? ㅋㅋㅋ No matter how much they laugh with each other on the show, it's still going to be weird

8. [+21, -0] That puts the cast in such an awkward spot. They're obviously not in any mood to be having fun and joking around on set but they have to end it well for the sake of the viewers..

9. [+20, -3] What is going on ㅋㅋ fired two people in a one sided decision, now they bring them back;;; poor Kang Ho Dong got stuck in this mess for no reason.

10. [+20, -2] Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo are saints for putting up with them. Never did I think as a 'Running Man' viewer that the show would end all because the producers screwed up.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

Totally agree with you. SJH may seem to be the least talkative one esp when they banter but i wouldnt call this not shining. And for a KJk who is almost in his 40s. I cant see a better variety show for him than RM. We admire him because of these injuries that he is still able to deliver his best.      

• Like 6

2 hours ago, innis2 said:

if im higher up and need to do something maybe i will decide to fired KJK & SJH too. 

It's not blind hating dear. It's because they are so shady that they are getting the hate. SBS is a huge company,  if in their opinion, SJH n KJK are not faring well in the show, yes they could fire them. The problem was that it was done it so unprofessionally to 2 of the most loved and admired members of the show. 7 years and they couldnt be given the courtesy of being informed properly. They even press released that SA are leaving which got a lot of negative comments directed at SA. 

If you are an employer, treat your employees the respect and rights they deserve. If you are an employee, i hope you never get treated the way they were treated. 

• Like 9

ITs finally good waking up in the morning hearing that after almost 3 emotional days the issue was resolved well.

Although i would have wanted our SA to just leave the show, I know I cant be selfish because our SA are not selfish people. They thought of the welfare of all the crew and cast therefore deciding to stay. I respect and admire the decision. Thats why i love them more. :)

Thank you very much for all the updates. The bonds we shared for the past 3 days was not a joke, even if its only virtually. I felt the support and strengthening even if we had different views on the issue.

I think one good thing that we got from all of these is that more poeple are aware of SA (even if they see them as a couple or not), since all the news came as a package of the two.

Anyways, thank you again to all my fellow shippers and keep smiling :) Have a good day aheag. God bless.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, jongimsarang said:

ITs finally good waking up in the morning hearing that after almost 3 emotional days the issue was resolved well.

Although i would have wanted our SA to just leave the show, I know I cant be selfish because our SA are not selfish people. They thought of the welfare of all the crew and cast therefore deciding to stay. I respect and admire the decision. Thats why i love them more. :)

Thank you very much for all the updates. The bonds we shared for the past 3 days was not a joke, even if its only virtually. I felt the support and strengthening even if we had different views on the issue.

I think one good thing that we got from all of these is that more poeple are aware of SA (even if they see them as a couple or not), since all the news came as a package of the two.

Anyways, thank you again to all my fellow shippers and keep smiling :) Have a good day aheag. God bless.

agree, but, I wouldn't call them selfish if they decided to leave, I would find a reasonable choice too

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, pinsc said:

agree, but, I wouldn't call them selfish if they decided to leave, I would find a reasonable choice too

Yeah. hehe, sorry should have elaborated it  i mean Im a selfish fan but I shouldnt be cause our SA our selfless people. No matter what there decision is its not selfish cause they have the right to it after being kicked out for no serious reason (that we fans know of). :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jongimsarang said:

Yeah. hehe, sorry should have elaborated it  i mean Im a selfish fan but I shouldnt be cause our SA our selfless people. No matter what there decision is its not selfish cause they have the right to it after being kicked out for no serious reason (that we fans know of). :)

kicked out for a few hours, after a few hours where they were heavily criticized and cursed, sbs realized they are screwed without them, apologized and called them back to stay until the end of RM

• Like 3