[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

15 hours ago, assyl4 said:

You got that? Wow, I've been looking for the subbed version but unfortunately got nothing. I'm pretty sure the interview was taken on JK's movie promotion in January 2015. So, what did he say about JH?

I don't understand Chinese so i can't translate it but as for the Korean bits:

Narrator says something here

Jong Guk: We've actually discussed about creating a Running Man movie in Korea a few years ago now, but unfortunately that never happened, but now that its happened in China, its somewhat amazing and [i'm] quite envious about it.

Narrator says something here, seems like shes asking between Angela baby vs Ji Hyo looking at Jong Guk's reaction.

Jong Guk: I'll firmly say right now that its Angela Baby. *laughs* Because Ji Hyo's kinda like a family, and since we've been together for more than 4-5 years now we feel like we're family really, and also Ji Hyo is actually kinda scary *laughs* yeah her personality is a bit scary so yeah I wonder if Angela Baby is better [not sure what the context of 'better' is here as i don't understand what the question was]

Jong Guk: Well [regarding] the know-how, the biggest thing is the members need to become very friendly with each other so the viewers can see that the members are friendly with each other and you need to be close before funny scenes can come out [naturally], so what I'd recommend is that [you] should meet frequently and get closer to one another as much as possible like close friends.

Narrator part here:

Jong Guk: I want to show my side as an artist too, so if theres any good music, i would like to show them off. Alright if you would like to know more about me then watch Kimchifan [what??] on Friday nights on Aichi [?]. Please support Kimchifan [what????] and myself too. Thank you.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pink007 said:

SJH: Going to Hangang River in Day is really awesome. Riding a bicycle is good too. Able to experience Korea in the city, that's why I recommend it. 

LOL, similar answers~

On 3/29/2016 at 2:45 PM, airplanegirl said:

They are totally playing with our hearts. On this week's episode of 'Escape', JK said he likes to cycle around the Han River.

4b4da21.png

Thank you @bidovacsb for the translation!!! It's really a luck having you in this forum since I don't understand Korean :)

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

@pink007 Thanks a lot. You are awesome at finding out things. JK was hilarious there teasing Suk Jin. I was laughing out loud.

@tee2015 Places for you to visit in Seoul based on spartace recommendation You can also visit the hot dog owner's shop and Haha's restaurant, if you have time. :)

Thanks @bidovacsb Good to know what JK said. :) Btw SA fans on naver saw your translation of the recent post via teamspartace, twitter and seem to be happy.

bido_zpsu7hiiaxs.png

Feeling really happy seeing the preview pics of the coming episode where spartace law of gravitation is at its best. Hope they show at least half of what they promise.

The PD's note is really interesting. :)

Guest athoughtcloud1

@bidovacsb If you are free, could you please translate this? Seems like a post on JK's body language when MC questions are asked or some MC moment is on. It is part of a really long post with around 100 pics. So I will post it in parts.

I am not making it as spoiler coz of all the confusion that is creating.  If the thread starts hanging coz of it or if any of you have any difficulty, please tell me. I will make it spoiler again.

Part 1:

kjk1_zpsngrdrayg.png

kjk2_zpspjthv4za.pngkjk3_zpsbhziobf6.png

Spoiler

kjk4_zpstrw3v5vw.png

kjk7_zps84tiluxl.png

kjk5_zps1jmvwfex.pngkjk8_zpswpt1pnlz.pngkjk9_zpsy0l9vmyi.pngkjk10_zpshlxvuvzd.pngkjk11_zpsta5ga5gf.pngkjk12_zpsr9yfrng7.pngkjk13_zpsv4jx3jsi.pngkjk14_zpsjstpw12f.pngkjk15_zpsmhegsuld.pngkjk16_zpsamv5sdcj.pngkjk17_zpsl50joadr.pngkjk18_zpswhpfdi1e.pngkjk19_zpsjvq4llqk.pngkjk20_zps53apr6g9.pngkjk21_zpsyiqkbh7g.png

Cre: Cookie Cookie, SA naver cafe

23 hours ago, bidovacsb said:

I don't understand Chinese so i can't translate it but as for the Korean bits:

Jong Guk: We've actually discussed about creating a Running Man movie in Korea a few years ago now, but unfortunately that never happened, but now that its happened in China, its somewhat amazing and [i'm] quite envious about it.

Narrator says something here, seems like shes asking between Angela baby vs Ji Hyo looking at Jong Guk's reaction.

Jong Guk: I'll firmly say right now that its Angela Baby. *laughs* Because Ji Hyo's kinda like a family, and since we've been together for more than 4-5 years now we feel like we're family really, and also Ji Hyo is actually kinda scary *laughs* yeah her personality is a bit scary so yeah I wonder if Angela Baby is better [not sure what the context of 'better' is here as i don't understand what the question was]

Jong Guk: Well [regarding] the know-how, the biggest thing is the members need to become very friendly with each other so the viewers can see that the members are friendly with each other and you need to be close before funny scenes can come out [naturally], so what I'd recommend is that [you] should meet frequently and get closer to one another as much as possible like close friends.

Narrator part here:

Jong Guk: I want to show my side as an artist too, so if theres any good music, i would like to show them off. Alright if you would like to know more about me then watch Kimchifan [what??] on Friday nights on Aichi [?]. Please support Kimchifan [what????] and myself too. Thank you.

When was this interview taken, his answers are really dissapointing as a shipper, okay after reviewing this video i can see that he says that they have been together for 4-5 years meaning it's an old interview from around to years ago, things could have changed since then, and his answers tday would probably be diffirent!

• Like 1

Hi this is my first time posting here!!

I am currently streaming the episode AND OMG THERE ARE ALR SO MANY AWESOME SPARTACE MOMENTS

KJK "HUGGED' JH TO PREVENT HERE FROM GOING BADJIHYO TO KWANGSOO XD

• Like 7

@athoughtcloud1 haha wow, I didn't realise my translations were being used by others. Good to see that it's helping those who need it but i guess i'll have to be even more careful now when translating things as i'm always trying to find the balance between translating things literally or finding their English equivalents. Depending on what method I use, I could lose or add unnecessary meaning towards the translation and people may take things the wrong way.

Anyway part 1 of your post:

Title: We will analyse and break down Jong Guk's mental barrier [lit: We will break down Jong Guk's shield in detail]

Author: CookieCookie

"The people who say that 'There is no way [those] two are dating.' mostly insist its due to Jong Guk's pushing of O K [not sure what the writer means by O K but it could mean Monday Couple] actions."

"The people who are dating [Jong Guk i'm assuming], allows their lover, [Ji Hyo i'm assuming] to be a couple in broad daylight? On top of that, encourages them? The people who say that are asking if they [im guessing Jong Guk and Ji Hyo] are the modern age Buddhas." [not entirely sure what the last sentence means]

"Ah.. the problem is, I've seen Jong Guk for 10 years and I wonder how much of it is possible for Jong Guk. I think you can take this as it's not merely being a Buddha but just a fool like a bear..."

"Even if i say it like this, you probably won't agree with me so [I'll] break down Jong Guk's barriers today. This analysis isn't about 'This is why these two are dating' but rather about 'This is why it is wrong to say those two can't be dating'.

"First of all, let's have a look at 2013 when Jong Guk pushed OK hard during the fan meeting."

"When [Jong Guk] heard about Ji Hyo from that person." [i'm guessing the writer means the question asker]

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

"Firstly in our investigation, lets have a look at how much this fits with Jong Guk ." [not sure what this fit means]

"- Standing still like he's frozen or fidgeting around to calm himself."

"- His head movement is fast. (Moving his head quickly or lowering his head to the front or sides)."

"- Getting thirsty from his nervousness. - Biting his lips, Licking his lips."

"- Talking to the person without looking at them. Staring at one place."

"- Turning your head when someone's talking is when you don't have confidence, when you are embarrassed, when you're bored."

"- Fidgeting with your bracelet or touching something is used to calm your nervousness. (e.g. this is done usually when you meet a new person and is awkward with them)."

"- Touching your ear when you're feeling antipathy [probably meaning dislike what he's hearing]. Or its just itchy lol"

"- Excessive laughing is used to hide lies often."

"* People who read the above may be saying 'whaaat~ are you saying everything's [Jong Guk has done is] fake because he's done all this [the above actions]?."

"That's correct. You couldn't say he's lying if he's just done it once. But if you do something that you normally don't do but start doing it when some situation arises? I would think that then this case would be a bit different. At the least you could say, it might not be real. It's not completely right."

"Actually, [we] were going to have a look at Ji Hyo or the other members, but got rid of it for the above. It's not like we can see how everyone acts during interviews, and in the case of Ji Hyo doing interviews, she seems like shes already nervous standing in front of the camera. But for Jong Guk who's done variety shows for a while now does show different sides of him, so we will focus on him."

Picture 7

"First, the thing I noticed the most is how often he lowers his head or what he plays around with. The above photo is [when they're having] a serious talk about Running Man."

"Like I've said before, - Turning your head when someone's talking is when you don't have confidence, when you are embarrassed, when you're bored. You could add in when you're sincere into that list too. He hasn't lowered his head completely though."

"Having a look at Jong Guk's actions, it seems his normal behaviour is to listen with his fingers folded together and fidget with his fingers or when he's talking, gesturing with his hands. When he's standing up he becomes a bit more fidgety so we'll ignore him standing up."

"Also, when he sits down for the first time, he keeps adjusting his clothes as if its due to his big body and his clothes keep tighten in on him, if it seems like he's wearing a smaller sized clothing he keeps trying to adjust his clothes. But compared to other people, he seems to sit down more a bit arrogantly [the writer has put in 2 different poles in this sentence so I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to convey, maybe they're trying to write it as an oxymoron] but politely. Apart from moving around here and here lol."

Picture 8

"The above photo is when he's bored. It looks like all the members are day dreaming doesn't it? Jong Guk has a habit of lowering his head a lot when the translator is translating a long sentence. Aside from that, when he's embarrassed - when Gwang Soo said Jong Guk would suit well with female underwear / when Big Nose got really angry / when Haha chose Big Nose over him. We've seen that Jong Guk lowers his head during these situations also."

"As we'll have a look now, the times I've counted when [Jong Guk] lowers his head for no reason is about 3~4 times? I've seen over 10 videos and it seems like per interview it happens for about 7 minutes? [i'm not sure if the writer has made a typo here or not, bern means minutes, bun means times, and I think he's meant to write 7 times] Even when added all up, that's on the lower end of the scale."

"But if he has something near his hands, it seems like he keeps looking downwards. The picture with the doll at the top. And so I've already taken out the photos relating to MC already. I've also taken out photos where [he's] holding onto his sunglasses." [not sure what the writer means by taking it out, it can either mean, they've picked it out from a bunch or removed it from a group]

"Alright now talk about MC is coming out. We'll start with Jong Guk who's lowered his head during the interview."

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

"The reason why I took this photo of [Jong Guk] laughing, is because there isn't anything funny being said or done but Jong Guk suddenly started laughing loudly. This seems to happen sometimes. People may ask, why are you saying something when he's being serious or why are you saying something when he's laughing, but we've no choice but to be drawn to this as there's times when everyone's laughing, he's serious by himself, or when everyone doesn't have that much reaction, he's laughing by himself."

"Again when MC talk comes out. I haven't said so earlier but all the photos I'm using now will be about when MC is mentioned [during the interviews]."

"We can say that he often touches his shirt, touches his sunglasses, touches his belt, touches his collar, touches his belt again, touches his front shirt, but to do it continuously when they're talking about the MC topic isn't frequent." [I'm guessing the writers trying to say you don't see him fidgeting this much unless anything MC related is talked about]

Picture 12

Picture 13

Picture 14

Picture 15

Picture 16

Picture 17

Picture 18

• Like 8

Haha, the captain of my ship and my favorite SA troll! :)

I am curious though since I was not really active in the SA fandom back when SA were really close back in 2013 (?), but I want to know in terms of level of closeness they show in the show, are they more showy now or before? 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I know we are getting lots of SA goodies these days and fans are getting worried like 'it's too good to be true' kind of. I think we should just enjoy these moments. After all, these are coming after a long drought. Who knows what the future holds? Let's just enjoy the present without worrying too much about the future. Anyway, JH and JK are looking really happy these days. It is so great that they can now stand where they want and can interact with each other without worrying too much. Felt good to see JK go and slap JH on the shoulder when she was too late to guess what Park Seo Joon was doing. Before, he would have been so careful and would have just stood watching others teasing or taking care of JH.

@tee2015 I am also getting the 2013 kind of vibes. If they have been dating since 2013, I must say their relationship is one of a kind staying  so fresh after so many years of dating. That is what I love about spartace. They still seem to prefer each other's company be it fanmeets or RM shoot as if they can't get enough of each other. Cute!!!

@bidovacsb We are all extremely thankful to you. Knowing what the SA naver fans think about the pics does boost our own faith. I know it is a hard job finding the balance between being faithful to the original and making it reader-friendly. However, I think you are doing a great job since you clarify whenever you are in doubt over something.

I think the buddha reference is supposed to mean: if JK and JH are dating, they must have super powers of detachment like Buddha not to get affected when Monday couple moments are going on. The post is saying that is not the case and that it is clearly visible that JK does get affected by them. But I didn't understand the 'fool like a bear' expression. Is it a korean one?

@WanZ IKR? LOL I love their friend circle. :) No wonder, KS' house seemed so familiar to SA. Last time, JH was cooking in his kitchen like it is her own.

@wave93 Thanks for the awesome gifs. Really clear!

Guest athoughtcloud1

Poor Kwang Soo's house is like an inn. Everybody drops in whenever they want whether it be the RM team, SJK or Spartace. LOL

I know we all have kind of imagined in our heads SA hanging out at KS' house. Good to know one of our delus is true. :)

So Spartace go tanning together, have dinner together with JK's friends and drop in on KS' house by themselves. Are they like BFFs or what? ;)

This is crazy (in a good way) lol. We had a really long drought of spartace moments and then comes a sudden influx. If anyone noticed, JK's always gives JH's arm a light squeeze in certain circumstances, like as though its a form of assurance(?) in terms of body language to her. Once, it was when during an RM episode filmed in KS's father's factory, when JH 'fell' to the floor wanting to hide the clue. The other is when the RM cast was filming a shoutout video for JK and Haha's LA concert (i think), JK intervened during the filming and squeezed her right arm when he appeared. and the other instance is today's episode XD

IDK if everywhere they go, they are driven by their managers. Does JK drive on his own for personal trips? XD XD XD 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, eightsixfour said:

This is crazy (in a good way) lol. We had a really long drought of spartace moments and then comes a sudden influx. If anyone noticed, JK's always gives JH's arm a light squeeze in certain circumstances, like as though its a form of assurance(?) in terms of body language to her. Once, it was when during an RM episode filmed in KS's father's factory, when JH 'fell' to the floor wanting to hide the clue. The other is when the RM cast was filming a shoutout video for JK and Haha's LA concert (i think), JK intervened during the filming and squeezed her right arm when he appeared. and the other instance is today's episode XD

IDK if everywhere they go, they are driven by their managers. Does JK drive on his own for personal trips? XD XD XD 

I also noticed this squeeze thing recently. Can add more to the list.

sq2.jpg_zpsczxgfbuy.gifsq1.jpg_zpsd4mb03os.gif

An almost squeeze?

sq4.jpg_zpswgv1ohww.gif

The warm back rub (love how JK puts JH's hand on his back and then rubs her back as if to comfort her and how JH clings on to JK's jacket so tightly as if she wants that comfort)

sq3.jpg_zps5anfpftr.gif

cre: sa_rangheyo insta and marta0713, SA baidu

Let's wait for the video of Joong Ki's fanmeet so that his statement is confirmed. The news articles seem to say it was just JK and JH, but still ... let there be no room for doubt.

Loved kwangmong fight in today's episode. If anybody can raise JH's blood pressure these days, it is KS! Been a while since we got bad Ji Hyo. Why do I get the feeling it is JH JK restrains whenever there is a kwangmong fight and not LKS? JH seems to be the more dangerous fighter when she is mad. Her kicks were so fierce today and even when restrained by more than one person, her fists were closing in for a punch. LOL Poor Seo Joon seemed to be taken aback by all the violence! Haha