[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Hellofanfics

Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia and have been a silent reader for a long time.

I think that spartace not only has good chemistry on and off screen but their skinship is natural that it cant be just be a brother/sister relationship. Anyway, hope to have a nice discussion with you all and nice to meet you guys. (:

Hello my neighbor across the causeway =)

haha I'm also from sg^^

Edited by Hellofanfics
I quoted the most two times accidentally

Guest PaiChuengLang

can anyone tell me why @normasdiana ig is private now?i always visit her acc for SA updated but i cannot access today....hmmmmm :(

Guest lettersandnumbers

question from SpartaceJjang (can't quote smh) :

And... where do you think Jong Kook's hand was... 

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i57.-/23wpfkg.png

Screenshot_2015-08-05-23-24-59-1.png

umm.. on SJH's thigh?? 

btw i love how KJK placed his hand back after clapping

znlv9g.png

Screenshot_2015-08-05-23-25-17-1.png

Edited by lettersandnumbers

can anyone tell me why @normasdiana ig is private now?i always visit her acc for SA updated but i cannot access today....hmmmmm :(

because there is some M* fans tried to start a war by comenting on her pic so she make her ig private and blocked the M* fans

Guest PaiChuengLang

because there is some M* fans tried to start a war by comenting on her pic so she make her ig private and blocked the M* fans

ooohhh really???tq for the answer.i thought there is something wrong with my internet connection ;)

ooohhh really???tq for the answer.i thought there is something wrong with my internet connection ;)

You're welcome. Yes, i have visited her account before she make it private and I saw the comment on her post. They keep spaming in her post saying that M* is real after they hear SJH said 'i love you' on HC.

you can follow her account if you'd like to view her posts.

^ SureworxM

I don't know what JH's really think or want to do. She sends confusing by her behavior to interpret. But for sure, she hasn't learned the lessons for MC things. She'd gotten a lot of condemnation after unexpected reveal her ex-CEO, interview about MC & denying  after that viral picture with G.., and this time again.

If her relationship appears with other guy, she'll get a lot of bashing, another Big if that guy is KJK in the future this couple must be strong enough though. Because KJK does already get called as betrayer for what is not real couple as 5 years MC.

• Like 3

I think when she said that it is like she said it to her family member. Those words does not always means in a romantic way. It can also express our love for our friend or family.

I have saw the video when she said it and in my opinion the way she said it is definitely just like when we said it to our friend or family.

G* is one of running man member and they are like a family.

I'm not good in expressing my opinion. I hope you understand what I mean.

• Like 4

Wow, this is an interesting development... so did he say 'I love you too'? LOL... forget I asked.

znlv9g.png

btw i love how KJK placed his hand back after clapping

Now this is an interesting observation. :)

As long as we can see this, Spartace is very much alive and kicking..

• Like 4

Annyeong @vaelya_stv. I've searched for the show and watched that part just now. It's good to see JH in such a good spirit and being such a good sport in a lively recorded show with live audiences. I'm glad there's no word like 'real' or 'hiding' from her mouth though... LOL... Anyway, I remember reading a quote from G saying 'If I have to hurt anyone to do a job, I won't do it, period.' I take it that in this case, the show is done in good humour and JH's partner irl doesn't mind it nor hurt by it.

• Like 3

Annyeong @vaelya_stv. I've searched for the show and watched that part just now. It's good to see JH in such a good spirit and being such a good sport in a lively recorded show with live audiences. I'm glad there's no word like 'real' or 'hiding' from her mouth though... LOL... Anyway, I remember reading a quote from G saying 'If I have to hurt anyone to do a job, I won't do it, period.' I take it that in this case, the show is done in good humour and JH's partner irl doesn't mind it nor hurt by it.

@WanZ , It's good to see your writing again. I don't know why but I feel that KG's HC show was being mixed with other motive. You know that RM's rating is getting low in the past few episodes and I think the SBS and RM production really really try to look for other way to make the rating up again. That G's show was the other way to bring back the love line that ever had a lot of rm fans. I just feel bad for JH to do that old stuff again whether she liked it or not.

• Like 2

Annyeong @annatheresia and all :). If that's the case, I mean to increase RM rating or such, well... it's possible and not even the first time. After all, rating is very important indeed. Of whether JH is liking her part or not, we all know that she is a really hardworking RM member and at the same time she really didn't mind what audience think of her... I trust that JH is taking things in stride willingly, while keeping her things to herself and close people around her maybe. Like her relationship status... we only know about it more than a year later. It's as if what she didn't say is more telling than what she's letting out... not even that 'I love you'.

• Like 4

Annyeong @annatheresia and all :). If that's the case, I mean to increase RM rating or such, well... it's possible and not even the first time. After all, rating is very important indeed. Of whether JH is liking her part or not, we all know that she is a really hardworking RM member and at the same time she really didn't mind what audience think of her... I trust that JH is taking things in stride willingly, while keeping her things to herself and close people around her maybe. Like her relationship status... we only know about it more than a year later. It's as if what she didn't say is more telling than what she's letting out... not even that 'I love you'.

Yes, I will trust JH with her decision, after all we all are RM's big fans right, not just SA fans. I just have to open my heart  and accepted "the scenes" that will come up in the next RM episode.

• Like 1

@goe yeah you have a point I hope she thinks before she speaks. That word is such a big word though some like us understands that is just a friendly way of expressing her gratitude to her friend but not all the people can interpret that way.

@WanZ hi nice to see your comments chingu, I'm also looking forward for @airplanegirl reaction about this...

yeah as expected the next RM episode will surely highlight MC.. but as long as we see SA sweet interactions we will still believe that the ship is still sailing... What is just strange, they keep on re-inventing the MC they even tried KwangMong. I know PD and other SBS personnel are updated and aware of SA but if they want something controversial or something to offer to the viewers why don't they make a loveline for SA... One of the members before said that SA request not to highlight their relationship, why is there anything to hide... that is more suspicious...

As long as there are these moments we will keep believing in them.. That sweet and meaningful gaze is more than a thousand words...SpartAce Fighting!!! I Love You Chingus kekeke

11850219_1652653238312468_961080963_n.jp

credit as tagged

• Like 6

I think when she said that it is like she said it to her family member. Those words does not always means in a romantic way. It can also express our love for our friend or family.

I have saw the video when she said it and in my opinion the way she said it is definitely just like when we said it to our friend or family.

G* is one of running man member and they are like a family.

I'm not good in expressing my opinion. I hope you understand what I mean.

I agree with what you said and I think that the way she treats G* is just like another family member. 

Also, when you see in most of the fan meetings, there is like an obvious gap between them but she is always standing close to KJK. They might all treat each other like family but I still believe that there is something more between KJK and SJH.

• Like 3