[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

por cierto he oído había un montón de skinship entre los miembros 14:00 y Song Ji Hyo, me di cuenta de que también, pero en caso de no he visto todo, es posible que alguien publicar algunos screenshoots de ella

I have not written that, i don't even speak spanish how did this happen?

Cierto por que habia oido Un monton de skinship Entre los Miembros 14:00 y Song Ji Hyo, me di Cuenta de Que también, Pero en Caso de no le visto TODO, Es Posible Que alguien Publicar ALGUNOS screenshoots de ella

No he escrito eso, ni siquiera hablo español cómo sucedió esto?

• Like 5

Hidden Content

Yet because I heard a lot of skinship Between 14:00 and member Song Ji Hyo, I noticed that too, but in case you have not seen EVERYTHING, could someone post some of it screenshoots

I did not write that, not even speak Spanish how this happened?

Hidden Content

Yet because I heard a lot of skinship Between 14:00 and member Song Ji Hyo, I noticed that too, but in case you have not seen EVERYTHING, could someone post some of it screenshoots

Said YJS

Hidden Content

Daebak, JK can not concentrate on the game When JH is surround by handsome man.    

Edited by JesminePhoon
  • Like 1

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

Cr to owner Rm filming ytd @Regrann from @songjihyo_vn - Filming today emoji Spartace Moment: Side by side emojiemojiemojiemoji #송지효 #김종국 #이광수 #유재석 #지석진 #하동훈 #강희건 #천성임 #CheonSeongIm #songjihyo #kimjongkook #leekwangsoo #yoojaesuk #jisukjin #haha #hadonghoon #kanggary #gary #runningman #SA #spartace #kwangmong #Regrann 

11336097_384699125074016_3881878_n.jpg

Cr @spartacecouple ig

Guest tigercouple

Credit : owner

l really hope all isues is answered about the status of mc relationship (just family) because i dont want to sees many fanwar happen. This my sincerity because we all never met but a fight about something we're not sure about their lives. Sorry i hope u all not angry with me and understand my real purpose) sorry not related about spartace.

Ps: but i really really hope something happen between SJH and KJK because i dont know why i can feel they (SJH n KJK) have feeling for each other but afraid to exposse about it. I dont think i delusion. And if i wrong i dont feel sad because irespect for the choices they make. peace no war

Edited by tigercouple

EP24

IF3l1my.gif

Translations wrong in the beginning, Gary asks Jong Guk, "Why haven't you introduced me to anyone" and Jong Guk replies "You have Ji Hyo".

JH then replies to JK, "Then who has JK been introduced to" in an informal way, which is why JK says to JH, "Why are you doing this to me" (as in speaking informally) and the usual shenanigans happens.

• Like 6

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

"Kim Jong Kook strategic attack" open to the public deadly secret?

1854f13c3ecc35569.jpg

How to beat Kim Jong Kook's strategy in SBS variety show "Running Man" are disclosed.

Yesterday (27th), SBS entertainment news program "Good Morning" disclosed "attack Kim Jong Kook Raiders" to attract everyone's attention.

It is reported that South Korean artist Kim Jong Kook by SBS variety show "RunningMan" demonstrated its like a lion in general domineering, strong side, even the audience called "ability", "the tiger." In the day's program, disclosed to beat Kim Jong Kook several big secret, attracted the audience's attention.

The first is speed. Actor Jung Woo Sung, Kim Sang Beijing, who were both with astonishing speed in SBS variety show "Running Man" tore up Kim Jong Kuk successful brand.

The second is smart. Before the broadcast of SBS variety show "Running Man" in Ji-hyo Song and Kim Jong Kook was wrestling duel together, if only by virtue of the power of duel, Ji-hyo Song obvious disadvantage. But they came up wit Ji-hyo Song bite Kim Jong Kook, led members of hilarious.

The third is the badger. Ago SBS variety show "Running Man" audience knows Kim Jong Kook beautiful actress in the face, they often become very shy, helpless. In a phase of the program, actor Park Shin Hye Kim Jong Kook on the use of this weakness, and ultimately win the victory.

The fourth is Ny, Ny as long as that, Kim Jong Kook in the program will become very uncomfortable, Liu Shi, Yi Kwang - su, Gary, HaHa and other presenters are often used to ridicule Kim Jong Kook Yoon constantly raised Comedy.

In addition, SBS entertainment news program "Good Morning" on Monday through Friday, 9:10 (Korean time) broadcast.

Sorry to her fans but one of the guest i really didn't like is Moon Chae Won...She was ok in Ep.228 but in Ep.229 she was falling everywhere, anytime (wth) and always searching for JK. I was like "cool off girl, it's not like he's excited giving YOU instructions, he just loves giving instructions to everybody" lol....After KS and JK succeeded in the lifting items with chopsticks game she clapped near JK face and he didn't give a damn and was just focused on involving Seo Jin in the game.
But I can understand her, JK is a really fine man :D

On the other side I LOVE it whenever there is a good-looking male guest interested in JH...for example Dong Jun, he was so cute in Ep.199 running towards JH and screaming "noona, noona".

Edited by tushe0511
  • Like 1

Sorry to her fans but one of the guest i really didn't like is Moon Chae Won...She was ok in Ep.228 but in Ep.229 she was falling everywhere, anytime (wth) and always searching for JK. I was like "cool off girl, it's not like he's excited giving YOU instructions, he just loves giving instructions to everybody" lol....After GS and JK succeeded in the lifting items with chopsticks game she clapped near JK face and he didn't give a damn and was just focused on involving Seo Jin in the game.
But I can understand her, JK is a really fine man :D

On the other side I LOVE it whenever there is a good-looking male guest interested in JH...for example Dong Jun, he was so cute in Ep.199 running towards JH and screaming "noona, noona".

yes, yes seriously i could rewatch the episodes when jihyo was temaed with male guys whowere obviously intesrested in her again and again, my favourite remains when she was teamed with lee dong wook, and dongjun. dongjun didn't seem romantically interested in her at first, but later revealed to have a huuuge crush on her the way he looked at her and ran to her the second time they meet was  sooooo sweet. i want more of these kind of moment, and i want more moments like the jihyo princess episode, where they all have to dress up

• Like 1

hey guys! let's vote for ji hyo unnie and jong kook oppa :) I believe the link for Ji Hyo's has been posted already, not sure for jong kook's though..anyhoo, sharing it again ;)

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ (Ji Hyo..click on the 2nd button below her name then enter the code)

http://top10.vdfly.com/ (Jong Kook..click on the button below his name and enter the code)

reposting this again! do not forget to vote guys! :) :)

• Like 1