[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Am I the only one who really hates it when they pair song ji hyo with the members, if the members get to be partnered with new celebities ji hyo should also have a hot male to be paired with, I find it unfair that they always pair her with the members. The members reaction also really irritates me, I know that they have been together for 5 years but their reaction is rude to her, it's not like she likes to be teamed with them eachtime either, but she atleast is professional and doesn't let it show. That's why i hope someone tells the PD that when they have a couple game they should invite a guy for jihyo

I am not concerned much about the members' attitude to Jihyo when young girls come. We know they all dote on her and boys are boys, they can be very annoying but caring to her at the same time. But I am with you on how they should also invite a male partner for her whenever there is a couple race and looks like our wish is granted. The actor that plays the director in Ex-Girlfriend club will be coming and pair with her in upcoming couple race. :) (From SBS Running Man FB and also Ji Suk Jin Insta)

@SpartaceJjang Yeah, hopefully it'll end for good. With members aging (not that they are very old but physically it must have taken a toll on them and brings lots of injuries here and there), RM seems to be going through some transition and I hope they can find Jihyo something else and not making her to do MC moment anymore.

and i'm sooo happy to hear he will be coming to RM, i honestly didn't expect him to be invited since he isn't that known, and somehow thought the chances of byun yo han being invited was bigger. but most importantly i'm delighted to hear that in the next couple game jihyo doesn't have to forced to be teamed with the members, her beeing teamed with guys outside will make the couple game soo much more interesting, beside she is drop dead gourges and therefor deserves better.

• Like 1

@mary-ann @hazy929 Yeah, not really hating on JiHyo always ending up w RM members. But it had crossed my mind why not have a male guest for her. Im happy to see the Director as guest. I hope they will have an episode with JiHyo's past leading men against RM guys. JongKook might just burst with jealousy. 

that would be sooo epic, and let's add to it, jihyo has to be all dressed up and be teamed with her past leading men against running man members.

Guest Agentspartace

OMG!!! Remember on this ep where they play couple bingo... For dating spots JK's first answer was NIGHTCLUB. Who else do we know that gets teased all the time for going to clubs??? :P

There were some interesting things in ep.251. Ji Hyo was a little surprised when Gary for fun say to interlock fingers, but she didnt have problem with KJK, even while lying down with him, not bad! KJK reaction when the PD calls Haha and Byul Brangelina is funny, he goes like "What are you saying?",it's probably my delusion but I didn't find another possible reason except the fact that he and Ji Hyo were called like that at MAMA awards by one of the hosts. When Haha said " you're secretly boasting" to JS, it seemed directed to Ji Hyo's " KJK oppa is good at everything" (or something like that), after that Haha and Gary started  to laugh, sneakily. :lol: ( @sparta3ejjang_stv sorry I saw your post only now, I had problems with that page, probably because there are a lot of pictures. I thought nobody noticed that, but you wrote the same thing :))

Edited by laubi
  • Like 5

Guest reikaharu

i have slow down this  from IG jsj 

look where kjk put his foot B)

AH14KcC.gif

I'm sorry...but my eyes cannot find anything...can you please tell me? My eye sight are not good... thank you^^

Guest reikaharu

aigoo...i concentrate to find some spartace...kekeke...

but...Kookie looks so tired in that video... to be honest, Jihyo also looks very tired in ep 251 and when we look at the picture whre jay park become one of a guests...

watching ep 251 more carefully, I can see that Jihyo really worries with JK's wrist after the bracelet accident... and Jihyo looks so quite...

after the bingo's game Jihyo looks like really want to stay beside his Kookie oppa but she has to move to stand beside her team mate...

Guest Rubicon

Sorry if I'm dragging an almost-dead topic back up, but I had to come out of my half year of silence to share this. I've been holding myself back from offering opinions and thoughts, but I think I need to clear up some misconceptions or misunderstandings about KJK's "bracelet" from Episode 251. The subbed version that I watched translated it as a "Buddhist rosary" and if that is true, and KJK is Buddhist (I've seen this all over the net but have never actually found the source or seen him call himself a Buddhist, so if someone can point it out to me, I'd be grateful!), then the bracelet was definitely not some simple jewelry or decorative item. Please see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_prayer_beads

I guess Buddhists don't write much on the internet about rosaries or prayer beads, but I can assure you that a Buddhist would not wear it for fashion. Buddhist wears a bracelet/rosary for their own individual reasons, but it generally is a symbol or reminder of faith, for protection, or for comfort. (I'm talking about spiritual/psychological comfort, not physical comfort.) While Buddhist prayer beads can be bought, they're traditionally "given" to a someone who makes a "donation" to a temple. In some devout Buddhist families, an older family member often has ties to a particular temple or strong connections to a monk, and the monk would bless a Buddhist bracelet and give it as a gift, completely separate from the matter of donations or monetary exchange. This older family member might then "gift it forward" to a grandchild. I don't know if Kwang Soo was kidding or not when he yelled out that it was KJK's great grandmother and can't be bought by money, but the concept itself is real. 

If all this wasn't a joke, then KJK was probably far more affected by the bracelet matter than being stripped naked in a river. I should also mention that the looks of shock on everyone's faces immediately after Haha accidentally grabbed the bracelet versus all the laughter and teasing when Kwang Soo stole KJK's underwear seem to support this. It seemed that everyone made a big deal to turn it into humourous matter since they are, after all, on a variety show, but the people closest to KJK who know him really well weren't really laughing. (It's sort of hidden in the background, but you can see Jae Suk bending down and picking up the beads, and Kwang Soo and he both held onto the beads while KJK continued his fight.)

Guest reikaharu

@Rubicon : I notice that too (about the bracelet)...I dislike the way they strip JK (maybe because I'm old and old fashioned ^^) but I also can see that JK can hold himself that time and accept that as a joke...while the bracelet make the time seems froze for a moment...and JK looks more affected...and HaHa looks so worried... if that buddhist rosary, gift from his greatgrandmother or not, I'm sure will affected him as a buddhist... and I can see that Jihyo looks tensed (not about spartace but maybe because all of members know about the bracelet means for JK)... and I still can see the tense/upset feeling from Jk and JH when JH check his wrist...

But...really...KJK must endure some 'accident' in two episode in a row like that... aigoo...

Sorry if I'm dragging an almost-dead topic back up, but I had to come out of my half year of silence to share this. I've been holding myself back from offering opinions and thoughts, but I think I need to clear up some misconceptions or misunderstandings about KJK's "bracelet" from Episode 251. The subbed version that I watched translated it as a "Buddhist rosary" and if that is true, and KJK is Buddhist (I've seen this all over the net but have never actually found the source or seen him call himself a Buddhist, so if someone can point it out to me, I'd be grateful!), then the bracelet was definitely not some simple jewelry or decorative item. Please see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_prayer_beads

I guess Buddhists don't write much on the internet about rosaries or prayer beads, but I can assure you that a Buddhist would not wear it for fashion. Buddhist wears a bracelet/rosary for their own individual reasons, but it generally is a symbol or reminder of faith, for protection, or for comfort. (I'm talking about spiritual/psychological comfort, not physical comfort.) While Buddhist prayer beads can be bought, they're traditionally "given" to a someone who makes a "donation" to a temple. In some devout Buddhist families, an older family member often has ties to a particular temple or strong connections to a monk, and the monk would bless a Buddhist bracelet and give it as a gift, completely separate from the matter of donations or monetary exchange. This older family member might then "gift it forward" to a grandchild. I don't know if Kwang Soo was kidding or not when he yelled out that it was KJK's great grandmother and can't be bought by money, but the concept itself is real. 

If all this wasn't a joke, then KJK was probably far more affected by the bracelet matter than being stripped naked in a river. I should also mention that the looks of shock on everyone's faces immediately after Haha accidentally grabbed the bracelet versus all the laughter and teasing when Kwang Soo stole KJK's underwear seem to support this. It seemed that everyone made a big deal to turn it into humourous matter since they are, after all, on a variety show, but the people closest to KJK who know him really well weren't really laughing. (It's sort of hidden in the background, but you can see Jae Suk bending down and picking up the beads, and Kwang Soo and he both held onto the beads while KJK continued his fight.)

Oh I got it !

Thanks for more information I never know it before.

I always wear stone bead bracelet (mix with other bracelets like pandora bracelets)

Its not a rosary bead bracelets but kind of gemstone beads that have meaning on it.