[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

And again, they both like children ... I can not imagine they have them without being previously married.

​with my bad memory i can't find article .

jh loves children Yes , but she answer same Q about this in interview .

she talk about her parents get married when they are younger , then they can enjoy play ..etc with their children , but since she now +30 that is like being big gap  if she have one . of course that  don't mean she doesn't  want children , she just explain her thought in this subject . 

I understand Jihyo and I agree with her opinion ...

Have childs and raise them well, it's not easy ... and as the years pass not only costs one as woman to care for the children, but increases the percentage danger that when they born, children could born with diseases such as DS (Down Syndrome). And it is why the docs recommended to have children before age 39.

​but she is still veeeery young, I think the reason she doesn't consider children is because she is modeling, acting and doing reality shows, I think she doesn't want it to interfere with her career.

I believe that JH & JK are still single & available as JS oppa like to teasing them with either male or female guest, and in recent ep 248 JS even teasing them together.        

Edited by JesminePhoon
  • Like 3

Guest dinakustina159

dear @kolin,

thank you very much for your email.

your chart is daebak and very detail.

thank you for sharing it with us.

:D

Guest hazy929

hey guys! what happen... it's been a while, this forum seems to be so quite.. i miss the days when everyday there's a lot of comments and discussion about SA... fact or delusional discussion about them can still make a smile for each of us..

I just watched ep 249 it was good... btw RM rating increased by 2.2%, wow I think the PD should consider promoting SA.. yeah I know it will spoil what they have but at least we can see a lot of their moments.. remember the highest rating of RM for this year is when SA had their peppero. I think a lot of K viewers are also curious of their real relationship kekeke..

Speaking of real relationship, just want to hear your thoughts.. What do you think is their current relationship

A. They have mutual feelings but still in denial

B. They know their feelings but afraid to take action because of others

C. Their relationship has ended but love and respect for each other remains

D. They are just close friends and both are "in-relationship" status

E. They are secretly dating...

Well for me I still want to believe E... SpartAce fighting!!!

SpartAce shipper fighting... miss guys... please don't be afraid to share your thoughts, we are free to share our thoughts it is our own opinion.. there is no right and wrong in our own opinion...

SpartAce Fighting!!!!

cr to spartacecouple ig

​To me, they are either E.secretly dating (from public) or they are each other's "that special person that you never date".

I didn't ship them because I like SJH and I like KJK and they look cute together and I hope they are together. I ship them because I see these sparks and truly believe there are something between them. I didn't even like Kookie when I first watched RM and I only started liking Jihyo after Angel eyes epi.

Sometimes I'll wonder if they are really together, when did it start? I want to observe if there's any turning point to a change in their interactions. I suppose they'll keep it in secret first before slowly telling other RM members and production team and I don't think they'll make it super obvious to all the other guests. So far from what I've watched, they are jumping from getting-to-know-each other, teasing-bickering phase to old-married-couple mode in later RM, there's no honeymoon lovey-dovey phase or maybe I've missed it. But I don't expect to see one as well as they are not the official love line.

Both of them strikes me as a more rational type of person and Kookie even openly admit being a passive person. So I do think there's a chance they are never together despite the feelings they had or still hold. After all it takes more than liking a person to be in a relationship with them. Kookie being a health freak, control freak and maybe a clean freak as well doesn't seem easy to live together with. :P But other than that he's a really really great guy.

On the marriage topic, I actually think that if they are dating and holding off the wedding, chances are it's Jihyo that's not ready. Many people are only getting married because they want to start a family (with kids). You don't need a piece of paper to validate your love. Maybe Jihyo will only consider getting married after she's produced a great piece of work that can represent her and truly established herself as a first-rated actress. I am sad Ex-Girlfriend Club gotten cut down, she's great in it.

@pink007 I've always been wanting to find fancams of RM sight filmings. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. The SpartAce tumblr pages I've seen are all pictures from real episodes, which is great too (I am amazed by those eagle-eyed fans) but I've never come across with the behind-the-scene stuffs. I'll check out this whole thread too when I am free.

One poster mentioned about Gary getting excited with SpartAce pepero game, and even chanting "kiss her". He seems to do something like that a few times. In ep155 in which Suzy came and they had an arm wrestling challenge, when KS/JH go against JK/Suzy, Gary asked Jihyo to look Jongkook in the eye. Well, he probably suggested that because JK is weak to girls in general but isn't Jihyo a family to him he shouldn't be still shy to look her in the eye. With the skinship and closeness they have, it'd be weird if other members never tease them or try matchmaking them off camera, really. Well, a fan can only hope.

Guest michh01_stv

Hello! I'm a newbie to this forum and I'd like to say that I'm glad that so many other people ship SA as well! 

Can I ask if everyone here understands Korean or do you all watch the raw video for SA moments without understanding what is going on and then wait for the subs to come out before re-watching the eps again? 

Hello! I'm a newbie to this forum and I'd like to say that I'm glad that so many other people ship SA as well! 

Can I ask if everyone here understands Korean or do you all watch the raw video for SA moments without understanding what is going on and then wait for the subs to come out before re-watching the eps again? 

Hi. I dont understand Korean but i do watch the raw then rewatch it with subs. 

• Like 1

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

I sorry. i miss you SpartAce my Heart 

Next Running Man Ep 250 - SJH Vs KJK kekeke.. like gigi -_- 

0065AFdtjw1esvspqlceej30fj08oadh.jpg

0065AFdtjw1esvspqux8jj30fj08odiy.jpg