[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Song Ji Hyo and Kenji's music video so cute... How I wish our SpartAce can have something like this in the near future...

11116876_766039253513049_333319777_n.jpg
cr  kjk.everyday

Kwang Soo : He is jealous when he saw this video
KJK : What?! No, I'm not, I'm not a jealous person... (kekeke but we saw you a lot of time being jealous)
kekeke sorry this is just my delulu...

By the way, I smell something fishy about "someone" in this forum. Well I hope what I feel is not true. If you're really SpartAce shipper you shouldn't mess in here... Let's maintain a happy and good sailing ship...

SpartAce fighting...

@SureworxM hahaha he sure does feel jealous.... And im thinking how he feels seeing the bts and teasers of ex gf club kekekek.... Jh unnie is looking fab in there and showing great chemistry with bh! Hahahaha poor jk oppa... Must be acting acting really cute now with jh kekekeke... Sorry my delulu :x

• Like 1

Guest o_simply

A bit out of topic_ dont mind me....

How does Kwang Soo feel when he hears Yuri is dating? It shouldnt be asked, yet it makes me feel abt KS when i heard the news since i have just rewatched Ep 63... lol poor kwang soo

Guest KongYellOw

Hi SpartAcers... I'm Spartace shipper since a long time ago. decided to finally post something here.
nice to know you all. hope we can be friends. :)
anyway when are they gonna announce their relationship? I'm dying to know lol

Thanks for the gifs from the last ep guys!
I'm still waiting for eng subs to watch it and I envy those of you who already have. Also, I don't know if you guys have seen this deleted scene posted on twitter by sbs, in which the Tiger breaks out his horse moves, so in case you haven't, here are some gifs (credit to loveableoneman). video of the full deleted scene is on sbs's twitter (so go here and check it out), and there is a moment when camera shows only JH after he started to dance. It's like the cameramen can't resist but see her reaction to JK's antics. 
tumblr_inline_nn3vxhkKOG1qfve7g_500.gif  tumblr_inline_nn3vxltUTx1qfve7g_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nn3vy7WAmb1qfve7g_500.gif  tumblr_inline_nn3vyujLeR1qfve7g_500.gif

Guest ligercouple

I don't think you can delete it once you post it. Just edit it and delete all the msg and leave it empty

@typhoonam @WanZ thanks

Is that really jk? I mean, it looks like him (seeing his body and his shorts) but that is not his nametag. :-/

Can one of you proof me it was really jk? Lol don't get me wrong. Its because it is not kjk nametag so, i was wondering...