[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest o_simply

Let's make our hero get number 1! Let's show the world that we SA are strong and that we wholeheartedly love our hero KJK and our heroine SJH. The trick given by @izziecrazyaboutkwave does work like a charm!!! Keep voting SA shippers, I am so sure that SHJ is voting for her oppa just like we are doing!!!

in dramaland, a girl really love the charming guy who like to tease, fight and laugh together, end up protect, hug, hold and kiss (actually, in real life, most of girls in d'world really love this type of guy, moreover : he's so stong, so he can protect his girl well, and he can sing ;) ;;) :x )... in dramaland this type of guy is the main lead... but he's the second male lead in running man... PD nim.. whyyyy whyyyy...? :(

q11_zpsswu9wv6d.jpg

q111_zpsi6nrrmxz.jpgq1111_zpsz8zsifsn.jpgq1111a_zpsia4y3roh.jpg
q1111d_zpsavhmukag.jpgq1111b_zpstyugrafu.jpgq1111c_zpssowa7ilv.jpg
q1111f_zpsuq13elzc.jpgq1111g_zpsktienxcq.jpgq1111i_zps7mcy6ssj.jpg
q1111j_zpss1ltrty6.jpgq1111h_zpszf2hqjjn.jpgq1111l_zpsdidpkslz.jpg
q1111m_zpsofve38ln.jpgq1111e_zpsvwwfpt43.jpgq1111p_zpsnkfa5qly.jpg
q1111o_zpswh6sswhv.jpg q1111q_zpso2cxwdet.jpgq1111s_zpsnvpruvvd.jpg
q1111r_zpslqeqb8h3.jpgq1111n_zps2jnx6cnf.jpg

Guest o_simply

I am rewatching RM e195 and accidentally finding sth interesting. At the beginning of ep when 2ne1 does their dancing performance with KJK and G*, KJK's dance is so funny too funny that YJS complains ABT it. When he complains, he walks to Jihyo and taps on her shoulders. What is it? lol does the tapping means "look at ur oppa!" Lol

o_simply said: I am rewatching RM e195 and accidentally finding sth interesting. At the beginning of ep when 2ne1 does their dancing performance with KJK and G*, KJK's dance is so funny too funny that YJS complains ABT it. When he complains, he walks to Jihyo and taps on her shoulders. What is it? lol does the tapping means "look at ur oppa!" Lol

Guest Mersara

I watched ep 241 it was soooooooooooo funny SJH & HAHA awesome couple.and i have notice something in the last game it was kiss photograph KJK didn't take away his eyes from SJH.

Guest Mersara

11045404_429231773903271_833580711204216 These pictures from facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kim-Jong-Kook-Song-Ji-Hyo-aka-KOR-Brangelina-SG-fanpage/234171396742644