[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

(Last day) A tip shared by Kam JongK on facebook to vote Asian Male God continuously without waiting for 30 minutes. Use your phones 3G/4G to vote. After voting, switch on your airplane mode and off it. You can vote again and continuously without waiting while repeating these steps. Guys please do vote for jk Credit to @kjkintl

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

or maybe icognito mode will work too .. open it and close the tab and open a new one using your mobile will work??

then if that news is true, I will prepare my "seat belt".. in one side I want she come to clear up all the rumours between her and JK but I cant lie that I'm afraid too. Many people hope she come to RM for years, I can imagine how big attention she will get from RM members.. and what about JH? I hope she will ready for this. @LSAC u made my heart beating faster in the minddle of night. :-SS

i'am sorry if i make anyone nervous in this peaceful midnight ...to chingu @kookiemong to.pros and cons ..we have to face the members keep teasing them or maybe more SA moment or it just a normal reaction by kjk with the other female guests.fortunately if this news is true,it's a bit early than we thought,sooner or later they have to clear everything and surely one of parties will disappeared and just left SA n MC.hope so..anyone can reconfirm this news? 

I'm okay with the news. If Eun Hye come, then let she come. After all, many people wait and want her to come since 2010. And who knows it turn out become a good news for us SA shippers ;) [-O< Oh, anyway why I feel it funny when everytime we have a good news(recently,the tanning shop #SA), the next few days we always get not so very good news. Like, you know, everytime I heard a good news for our SA, I always ready to hear a bad news the next few days...hahahaha...It make my SA feels become stronger actually..geheee

I dont think the news of yeh guesting in rm is true and maybe in future...unless it has been confirmed by the production crew...we should refrain ourselves from posting it..just my humble opinion especially if it is not related to sa...

@LSAC: actually I'm okay with news. Whether if that news true or not, just wait and see.. dont take my words so serious :D maybe I'm too "hyper" with my words ;) keekekekekekeke @airplanegirl : You really daebakkk! I like your analyzis chinguuu >.<

Rumor or not, I think it's ok even if she really comes to RM. We all are more than sure both of them have no feelings (left) for each other since long time ago. So why bother worrying about it? Sooner or later, RM production crew could invite her for ratings. Imagine if it happens. The cast would tease them non-stop for the whole episode, and maybe they will act a bit like a couple for shippers' and variety's sake, like JH does in dramas. No big deal. JK would get teased and people would fuzz for a few more weeks, and then everything will go back to normal. Actually I'm even excited for her visit. I wanna watch the cast's expressions, and heck, I could even see our mongji's cute jealousy again! But I think she doesn't really want to come to RM like she once said, neither does JK want her to. Just pointing out my opinion. :)