[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Don't jk has to record 'escape crisis and everybody' programs? What days are the recording? About RM programs, they still have 2 more episodes that have not been broadcasted yet so if they still don't come back tomorrow, it is still fine.

Escape films every Sunday whilst Everybody films every Wednesday. I'm guessing there was no filming this week for RM and Escape.

i know rm i a very important job from the members, staff and company  but this news about bring yeh as a guest is to much.I know their all professional on handling thing when it comes to entertaining the viewers but sometimes they also have to think what's the consequences it  brings to those people whose involve(loveline). Entertaining of course it is cause the rating will go up, but after the one or two episode what's going to happen?
i couldnt imagine the news if  spartace announce their relationship it will back fire to them(kjk and sjh), cause we all know theirs a lot yeh-kjk, mc loveline.
to me the person who will get a lot off negative comment is our ace
people will accuse her of being betraying gary
.playgirl, richard simmons,gold digger because from gary-ceo-kjk
and bf stealer cause as we all know some die hard fans think that kjk still like her (which i believe that they have mutual understanding back in the day of xman or date maybe until he went to do the military)
their going to accuse kjk of using yeh because of popularity (i dont get it how they accuse him of using her it's so obvious she got popular because of kjk and his well known singer before xman existed)
 we all know  their both  strong that they could handle this  but the thing is  at the end  their's  still a human being who feel pain,anger , sadness.  i hope sbs  and the production team respect the feelings of this entertainer cause all in all money, popularity cant buy happiness

@skyycloud
i agree with what you said. that's why I'm thinking that maybe spartace won't end up together or they are really not in a relationship as of now. i mean the consequences of being together would pose danger to their career more so with ji hyo. MC moments happened here and then in every episode of RM. and then this - YEH being an RM guest. KJK even prefers YEH over others when it comes to shows. I mean I get that it they had a special relationship during Xman but still, if he is in a relationship with JH, he has to do something even if it is just subtle to curb the expectations of people from him and YEH. But NO. never did he do that. JH on the other hand seems to be closer to everyone she meets. that is why i am also having doubts if she really into KJK that deep. although Im positive that she might have had feelings for KJK but circumstance would not allow her to feel deeper.
as much as i wanted SPARTACE to be real. things don't seem so and is becoming more difficult. that said, please don't let me discourage you even a little because I'm a very pessimistic person in nature. :) just want to share some thoughts.

Sorry...a little bit off the topic about JK and JH whereabouts....I've just watched IC ep 410 and 411 (with the subs)....it's indeed one of the greatest concert, and I also so touch when JK said he directly came from the airport where he'd just arrived from US. He must be very tired and jet-lagged (perhaps), but yet he performed very well. OMO...this oppa.... :xThe last caption in Turbo's interview also touching "Kim Jong Kook is a human heater" (that give warm to his hyung (KJN) in winter) :\">

917161526775790023_225842061
He meets his friends in US,he meet a photographer,he also bring his mom there,then no news JH back to Korea..aigooo..what should come to my mind then..

917161526775790023_225842061
He meets his friends in US,he meet a photographer,he also bring his mom there,then no news JH back to Korea..aigooo..what should come to my mind then..does he prepare for the pre-wedding and at the same time inform to his close friend..

skyycloud said: i know rm i a very important job from the members, staff and company  but this news about bring yeh as a guest is to much.I know their all professional on handling thing when it comes to entertaining the viewers but sometimes they also have to think what's the consequences it  brings to those people whose involve(loveline). Entertaining of course it is cause the rating will go up, but after the one or two episode what's going to happen?
i couldnt imagine the news if  spartace announce their relationship it will back fire to them(kjk and sjh), cause we all know theirs a lot yeh-kjk, mc loveline.
and bf stealer cause as we all know some die hard fans think that kjk still like her (which i believe that they have mutual understanding back in the day of xman or date maybe until he went to do the military)
their going to accuse kjk of using yeh because of popularity (i dont get it how they accuse him of using her it's so obvious she got popular because of kjk and his well known singer before xman existed)
 we all know  their both  strong that they could handle this  but the thing is  at the end  their's  still a human being who feel pain,anger , sadness.  i hope sbs  and the production team respect the feelings of this entertainer cause all in all money, popularity cant buy happiness

Guest ching02

This is the entertainment industry. @gimo3 brought up an interesting fact where Yoo Jae Suk asked Noh Hyung Chul to date his then girlfriend (now wife)... 

Don't blame JK for playing the game. He's only going with the flow. He's a smart man, he's been in the industry for 20 years now. He knows what he's saying and doing. 

This loveline thing will only stop when JK comes out and say he's getting married, until then, he has to live with the image of being YEH's on-screen lover. 
If he says anything else to like you said 'curb the expectations of people' regarding him and YEH, then he'd have to reveal whoever he's dating prematurely. 

Don't make JK out to be some bad guy. He himself has been pressured with this love line for the past 10 years.

Also I'd like to bring this up, both JK and Park Ye Jin were dating other people when they created that fake scandal on Family Outing. Not everything is as it's seems. 

And Jihyo has her own love line to promote too, if anything these two understand each other and understand the pros and cons of being in a love line. 

We don't get it cause we're not in the industry. 

If you guys wanna keep bringing up the JK-YEH thing, go to the Jong Yoon thread and discuss it to your hearts content. 

Clap clap clap.. Very well said! Two thumbs up

=D>

airplanegirl said: skyycloud said: i know rm i a very important job from the members, staff and company  but this news about bring yeh as a guest is to much.I know their all professional on handling thing when it comes to entertaining the viewers but sometimes they also have to think what's the consequences it  brings to those people whose involve(loveline). Entertaining of course it is cause the rating will go up, but after the one or two episode what's going to happen?

LSAC said: airplanegirl said: skyycloud said: i know rm i a very important job from the members, staff and company  but this news about bring yeh as a guest is to much.I know their all professional on handling thing when it comes to entertaining the viewers but sometimes they also have to think what's the consequences it  brings to those people whose involve(loveline). Entertaining of course it is cause the rating will go up, but after the one or two episode what's going to happen?

@airplanegirl
im not blaming KJK for anything. i was giving a theory that maybe as of now he is not yet in a relationship or they are not yet in a relationship as of now. i am not forcing the issue that KJK and YEH are together. or they should end up with each other.
i apologize then if this forum is intended and exclusive only for affirmation or positive things for SA ship and that if ever some sort of doubt or anything that is not good for SA arise, we cannot discuss them here. i initially thought that this forum is free to discuss anything affecting SA - the possibilities and the impossibilities. the fantasies and realitites. so, i was wrong.
anyway, that's all. GOOD LUCK to SA then.  

@meh2222 actually the topic has been discussed quite extensively since the news of the retweeting campaign broke out. It's not that anyone is prohibited from stating opinions, be it positive or the negative but... after all that has been said here about the topic, it seemed repeated and quite exhausting imo. As for myself, after my mental and physical seemed so fried after a day of work, of course I'll love to see more positive than negative being talk about SA here. :)

Anyhow, you've stated your points and the others stated theirs...isn't this a discussion already?:)