[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Spring Andrew

So songjihyo is in N Y for photoshoot n K J K is in America too ~dramafever awards.. hmmm.. keep makin me remember how cha taehyun said he always goes to america to date etc in Family outing.. 8-}

airplanegirl said:

@airplanegirl‌ you may be right for the fact that sbs is trying to get advantage from his popularity, yet we all no that he should get married soon of his age. Thus, more or less the things that are happening must contain some truth ABT him. Don't get me wrong here; I no that sometimes i am delusional, but I do appreciate ur idea!

Guest ligercouple

Why there no news about JK & JH? When they will going back to korea? How come nobody upload their picture? Where this two hiding?????

Guest brilly1308

Why there no news about JK

Have been actively searching in ig these 2 days... but it seems like they hide so well that no one could find them kekekee...really wondering what and how they are doing there.

Anyone excited for today's episode?

Guest arriejjang

just let YEH comes to RM, we only need to see what will happened later..no need to worry, although there might be any moments that make us sad and disappointed, keep thinking that is all happening in front of variety camera which always have the possibility of "scripted" by their writers to gain more and more viewers rating. it's about business after all.

like we all said here, everything happened behind the camera is waaayyy more important and we know that KJK and SJH are unseparated as their usual. that is the point.

More screenshots from old episodes, hehe. :> (I'm determined to catch up but also want to take my time so I don't need to wait for episodes to come out...)
tumblr_njfkkpXB3A1qhkkmvo1_540.png(Ep. 140: screenshotted from KShowOnline, subs by epdrama)Ahh!! The way KJK laughed and half-hugged her when her voice was all helium-y was so cute!! It's like he couldn't help himself and had to initiate skinship~  ;))
tumblr_njfkkpXB3A1qhkkmvo2_1280.pngtumblr_njfkkpXB3A1qhkkmvo3_1280.png
(Ep. 141: screenshotted from KShowOnline, subs by epdrama)JH really a lion!! Liger couple so true and hwaiting!! 

@darienmeYep, she is!! I just thought it was kind of cute how eagerly she approached the baby lion considering she's also known as a lioness, keke. :P(Plus, their first missions both involved the lions... so cute!!)

More screenshots from that episode (at the very end)!tumblr_njg0s08RB21qhkkmvo1_540.png
tumblr_njg0s08RB21qhkkmvo2_540.png
(Ep. 141: subbed by epdrama, watched on KShowOnline)KJK shook Jessica's hand and patted her shoulders at the end, and for JH? Pat on the head and arm around her shoulder...These moments where they don't think they're the focus say it all. :x

the translations base on pic or witneses...i really want to know..anyway i'll wait patiently any news updated about them.heard that make me in smile and happiness.. :)) :x :D