[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

guys, just brace yourselves for anything that may happen. i really do think that something could potentially develop between YEH and JK. regardless, i ship SA so much so I'm not giving up my hopes until one of them gets married. let's be happy for whatever decisions they choose. 

Not sure though, does JH drink a lot? i mean JK is a little bit too health-conscious so...

I wouldn't give too much credence to kjk/yeh hype.

Guest ligercouple

@gimo3‌ You're right about that. We shouldn't. But my shipper heart still really hurt everytime they mention YEH. Reading the hater comment and of course the word who come out from oppa mouth about his ideal type sometimes make me feel like only a perfect and beautiful person like angel YEH who deserve someone like oppa but not imperfect person like JH.

ligercouple said: @gimo3‌ You're right about that. We shouldn't. But my shipper heart still really hurt everytime they mention YEH. Reading the hater comment and of course the word who come out from oppa mouth about his ideal type sometimes make me feel like only a perfect and beautiful person like angel YEH who deserve someone like oppa but not imperfect person like JH.

@gimo3‌ You're right about that. We shouldn't. But my shipper heart still really hurt everytime they mention YEH. Reading the hater comment and of course the word who come out from oppa mouth about his ideal type sometimes make me feel like only a perfect and beautiful person like angel YEH who deserve someone like oppa but not imperfect person like JH.

With jk..you need to read between the lines and subtle action...not merely that comes from his mouth...i think even jh knows this..thats why we see that spartace indeed become closer and all their action is well documented bts not in front of camera....spartacers are known with hawk eyes and good to find evidence sure a little riddle are not difficult for us to understand

Guest ching02

I'm new here hehe started shipping this couple last month when i saw someone use #spartace at ig.. Out of curiosity, search for what spartace means, until then every minute,every second i need dose of spartace moments hehe @clarisse08 I also saw that.. And also when jk won, he insist that they'll only move the bag one place.. And wen jh saw that the gold is in their possesion, her friend kept on looking at jk.. Haha kept on replaying that scene, so sweet hehe hope someone will make a gif out of that scene.. Hehe

After I watched the HC JK video about his body, I realize  that only special woman who can accept and understand and accept JK's  condition for her future partner. And that person must meet, talk and hanging around with him for such a long time to know all jk personalities, weakness and the risk for having him to be her partner of life. To choose a partner of life, it is not only the woman's decision only but must included the parent's agreement, especially for Korean citizen who still have strict rule in their life. And I hope JH who has been with JK for almost 5 years will be the perfect candidate because I can not think anyone else except her.

It is just my thought, I think JK is brave enough to talk about his health's problem to the world because he wanted to defend JH. If a lot people could judge JH as imperfect woman, they have to judge him as imperfect man too. I bet he will not let go so easily if there is a woman who already accept him the way he is right now . I am so proud of him right now. He chose a hard way to protect someone important for his life.

annatheresia said: After I watched the HC JK video about his body, I realize  that only special woman who can accept and understand and accept JK's  condition for her future partner. And that person must meet, talk and hanging around with him for such a long time to know all jk personalities, weakness and the risk for having him to be her partner of life. To choose a partner of life, it is not only the woman's decision only but must included the parent's agreement, especially for Korean citizen who still have strict rule in their life. And I hope JH who has been with JK for almost 5 years will be the perfect candidate because I can not think anyone else except her.

Guest o_simply

I think sth big is going to explode soon. How comes a lot of things happening recently??? Kjk came to healing camp talking ABT himself, revealing his problem and loveline. And, now RM is going to invite yeh to be the guest... I strongly believe that sth ABT kjk, sjh and yeh is going to reveal. I just hope that it goes to the way we here hope it should go.

o_simply said: I think sth big is going to explode soon. How comes a lot of things happening recently??? Kjk came to healing camp talking ABT himself, revealing his problem and loveline. And, now RM is going to invite yeh to be the guest... I strongly believe that sth ABT kjk, sjh and yeh is going to reveal. I just hope that it goes to the way we here hope it should go.

Guest o_simply

@airplanegirl‌ you may be right for the fact that sbs is trying to get advantage from his popularity, yet we all no that he should get married soon of his age. Thus, more or less the things that are happening must contain some truth ABT him. Don't get me wrong here; I no that sometimes i am delusional, but I do appreciate ur idea!

@airplanegirl‌ you may be right for the fact that sbs is trying to get advantage from his popularity, yet we all no that he should get married soon of his age. Thus, more or less the things that are happening must contain some truth ABT him. Don't get me wrong here; I no that sometimes i am delusional, but I do appreciate ur idea!

Of course. But I'm referring to the part where people are taking things too seriously is just regarding his personal life. I mean we all want him to get married, but it's up to him anyway. If he feels like he isn't in a rush right now, then we shouldn't rush nor should we force him to do so.

@WanZ I think my feeling toward this couple in critical now. I mean, how come this 2 always come into my dream. I dream about our SA again last night. My dream goes like this. I visited here and read a very surprised news. Situation here become chaos because someone in NY give a very good news for us. Someone saw JK & JH having date in cruise at NY. Picture also been took while JK kissed JH. Oh my God, i’m gone insane because of this two.

Unfortunately, yeah today, in reality, I get not so good news from here. Almost everyone here talking & worry about YEH. Yah! Stop worried, as long as JK not marry YEH, there is nothing to worry about.

Btw, before I slept last night, I search in internet "Spartace couple VS Monday couple". I found two website that created poll about this two couple. I got surprise to see both website showed Spartace get way higher votes than MC. I don’t know is it because the poll been created by SA shipper, so that’s why SA get higher votes. Or is it because SA shipper are grows bigger now?..hhhmmmm..I decide to believe my 2nd choice..heeeee

@WanZ I think my feeling toward this couple in critical now. I mean, how come this 2 always come into my dream. I dream about our SA again last night. My dream goes like this. I visited here and read a very surprised news. Situation here become chaos because someone in NY give a very good news for us. Someone saw JK

Unfortunately, yeah today, in reality, I get not so good news from here. Almost everyone here talking & worry about YEH. Yah! Stop worried, as long as JK not marry YEH, there is nothing to worry about.

Btw, before I slept last night, I search in internet "Spartace couple VS Monday couple". I found two website that created poll about this two couple. I got surprise to see both website showed Spartace get way higher votes than MC. I don’t know is it because the poll been created by SA shipper, so that’s why SA get higher votes. Or is it because SA shipper are grows bigger now?..hhhmmmm..I decide to believe my 2nd choice..heeeee

Lol. That was quite quick. You just dream about them and today, again! You should be dreaming about the day they get married. Auww, how I wish I get to dream like that! Even though its just a dream. But, a sweet dream of course. ;)

Lol. That was quite quick. You just dream about them and today, again! You should be dreaming about the day they get married. Auww, how I wish I get to dream like that! Even though its just a dream. But, a sweet dream of course. ;)

I never dreaming about they getting married yet. But I did dreaming about the day JK propose JH. I shared it in SA forum in isubs once....hahaha...Yeah, it’s weird, when I think too much about something, I tend to dream about it or them. Maybe I should think less about this two from now.. hahaha.. I afraid my dreaming will make me put very high hope for this two more than it should be. #:-S I afraid that I become unrealistic, cannot accept reality and talk nonsense like some of our neighbor. You know what I mean, right?heeee :-\" :-\"

secreta said:

myloveSA

said:

@WanZ I think my feeling toward this couple in critical now. I mean, how come this 2 always come into my dream. I dream about our SA again last night. My dream goes like this. I visited here and read a very surprised news. Situation here become chaos because someone in NY give a very good news for us. Someone saw JK