[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest brilly1308

jk did carry her at the end of the song... Have to agree that at this moment there isnt much SA moments... I guess she is taking a safe side after what happened... She is really sticking to her "work" by bringing up and answering abt her work loveline? Have a good night everyone... Let's continue dreaming ;)

Guest clarisse08

Hi All, any updates on the cookies yet? This forum seems so awfully quiet today for an event..perhaps there is no spartace moment? Oh well..at least they can spend their time together afterward. :)

Guest grace12

Welcome back to me hehe.. I miss this forum, especially our SA..-----------During Lovable song.. Video Credit (lin_kg Instagram)
HmWXQCn.gif

This one is the last part of TOTV, when He carry Ji Hyo.. hihi (Video Credit kelly023 instagram)
KUXjIEz.gif

yes it's very obvious that they are trying to stay away from each other.. sad but it's ok, I think it's also best for them for the moment...

and I just noticed during the presscon JH didn't cover her legs... oppa doesn't remind her huhuhu...

and I don't know if it is just me, but I noticed from the picture, KJK doesn't look happy unlike in previous fanmeet or maybe he's just tired kekeke just my observation

just to uplift our mood this is for us SpartAce Family

http://instagram.com/p/x9dTtTBHCN/

credit to kelly023

SpartAce fighting

SureworxM said: yes it's very obvious that they are trying to stay away from each other.. sad but it's ok, I think it's also best for them for the moment...

and I just noticed during the presscon JH didn't cover her legs... oppa doesn't remind her huhuhu...

Guest sweetsuii

Screenshot_2015-01-17-14-49-18_zpssfok5p

@clarisse08 OMG!! She gave it to the staff.! REALLY HOPE THEY GET IT.!! We have some amazing shippers here! @kelly023 is amazing.!!

Guest clarisse08

@sweetsuii‌: Daebak...! Thank you for the updates. ;;) Really hope they get the gifts and thank you @kelly023 wherever you are! @IMEm101‌ welcome to this awesome shipping paradise. I am a new member as well...just join this forum early this month. Let us continue our support for our beloved couple.. :x

Guest momomia

@IMEm101‌ what other shippers think when SA shippers from this forum gathering together at the fm and shout the 'Spartace! Spartace! Spartace!' until the end of fm? maybe they feel so annoying ,mad , frust same like us when we hear other shippers shout our SA name with their loveline , i guess. Ekeke =)) And I think we only can heard our SA name than other couples when SA shippers from this forum go to the fm. hihi :P