[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest cassyhope

hello everyone. i'm a spartace fan and i've been following this forum for quite some time now. well actually i just made account here and the reason i made it was because i really want to inform u guys that jihyo wikipedia infos about her private life has changed recently. well i dont know whether u guys already knew about it, but from there it wrote "Song Ji Hyo admitted in February 2012 that she had been dating Baek Chang Joo for 3 months at the time, who is also a CEO of C-JeS Entertainment. She broke up with him after a year when speculations went around that she is leaving her agency, which was however ruled out to be false.[9] In January 2015, after a group commemoration photo of Running Man posted by Myuk PD went viral, there has been strong speculations that she is dating Gary. Although her agency has denied their relationship saying they were only acting as a 'Monday Couple',[10] fans strongly believe that they are indeed dating." 

Fans strongly believe that they are indeed dating? Excuse me mr wiki, most definitely not all fans. I'm curious about the statement about her break up with BCJ though... no mention of her still dating him (as in now). Thank you for sharing @cassyhope :)

Guest cassyhope

Oh yeah here's the link tho http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Ji-hyo Its weird why after all that happen last week someone (idk a trusted source or what) finally decide to wrote about her relationship with the ceo in her wikipedia page. I myself not so sure whether anyone can edit the wikipedia page or not, just my random guess : jihyo company. so it's like a hint rite? like telling that she's single and she can be with whoever that she wants. 

Oh yeah here's the link tho http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Ji-hyo 
Its weird why after all that happen last week someone (idk a trusted source or what) finally decide to wrote about her relationship with the ceo in her wikipedia page. I myself not so sure whether anyone can edit the wikipedia page or not, just my random guess : jihyo company. so it's like a hint rite? like telling that she's single and she can be with whoever that she wants. 

Anyone could edit wikipedia including mc fans or sa shippers..in education line..it is not a reliable source to believe it and to quote

Guest brilly1308

Anyone could edit wikipedia including mc fans or sa shippers..in education line..it is not a reliable source to believe it and to quote

Yup! From what I know... anyone can edit info in wikipedia.. that's why it's not a reliable source for me...

LOL actually I use it frequently, for me it's an easy info hub... but of course we cross check the info for validity. :) But still, the mysterious uploader, for me, has nothing but good intention... except for the 'all fans' part.

Speaking of the 'editable' wiki... LOL I came across this, describing JK-JH relationship in RM. Not sure when it was edited... pretty sure this wasn't there when I read it last.

'The two are considered to be the strongest team in Running Man since they first worked together from episode 21.Yoo Jae-suk call them 'Liger' in episode 95 when Haha say the two strongest members Kim Jong-kook(Tiger) and Song Ji-hyo (Lion) fighting at first but ended up falling in love, their child will be 'Tion',but Yoo Jae-suk corrected it as 'Liger'.'

the episode is not bad i like it too but i really cant  stand the lady guest(forgot her name) she's like the same other guests(actresses, girls idols) who use charms "i'm pretty, i'm actress(idol),im popular, im this im that you better  threat me well and allow me to win"  that's why i dont even bother to know her name just my opinion

Guest runninggirl6

Oh there was a sort of moment where Seungi tried to take a number from JH and then JK came and took a number from him~

WanZ said: Fans strongly believe that they are indeed dating? Excuse me mr wiki, most definitely not all fans. I'm curious about the statement about her break up with BCJ though... no mention of her still dating him (as in now). Thank you for sharing @cassyhope :)

Guest ohhnouvel

Hello everyone :)

I'm sorry if i might be a lil bit off topic but any one here knows where can i watch Everybody with english subtitles? Any website? I searched for it but couldnt find any- there are only with chinese subtitles. I hope jtbc could provide english subtitles for international fans tho :(

Thank you :)

prettyyy_zpsfffe1f34.jpg

[Weibo] 150112 Song Ji Hyo’s New Year Greeting to everyone 
cr. weibo@宋智孝_Official 
Part 1/Part 2 

//Translation by me(gapiplus), please repost with proper credit

Everyone, I am Song Ji Hyo.
In purpose of celebrating the New Year with fans in China, Suk Jin Oppa and I came to Guangzhou, but I feel I owe all of you an official New Year blessing.

In fact I have not got used to this SNS (Note : She means Weibo I suppose), so please forgive me expressing my New Year blessing in form of a letter.  Fans in China who read this letter, Happy New Year 2015! I feel extremely thrilled that I can have all of you together to celebrate the coming of new year on the big stage in Guangzhou.

(Note: I translate the names based on Wiki source) Hurry Up, Brother team members Deng Chao, Ryan Cheng, Wong Cho Lam, Michael Chen, Li Chen, including Angelababy and Wang Baoqiang who were not with us the other night, and Running Man and all the fans who support me, I wish you all the best and success in 2015.  I feel grateful that I can count down with fans in China, it is very meaningful for me.

This year I will continue to work hard and run together with you! In 2015, May you achieve anything your heart desires and be happy every day.  Let’s work hard together! Jia You Jia You! (Note: Fighting in Chinese)

Credit to gapiplus via mongjifantumblr

correct me if im wrong i think the lady guest like kjk or it just me and he wants her to come back really? and sjh she's just looking  sorry i just dont like her(guest) sometimes  i feel sorry for her cause from time to time  his action are different  i mean she's there standing she can hear it and see it even thought its just a program and trying to be professional as much as possible she's still  a human  but i know they trust each other so it's not a big deal  maybe i just dont like this girl what ever her name is dont want herto come back seriously