[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

What would you do if you came across an ig account that disrespect SJH? *shrug* *sad*

Its better to pass that account. Even if u can handle it, I think its better to just ignore them.. bcz their words will hurt u more about SJH.. and If u cant handle ur feeling, it can be a worse thing..

No matter how hard we will say about JH to defending her in front of them, they will still close their eyes, their ears and their heart. They just know how to use their mouth.

I keep thinking about jk next interview in Healing Camp because the time is right after jh's picture problem. Will jk open his heart and talk about jh's situation during that interview? I really hope there is a slightly or small miracle that jk will have courage to discuss it. What exactly that the program discuss about, because i never watch that program.

Guest ligercouple

Have you ever thought, after so much bitter sweet that happen to us throughout 4 years shipping this couple, at least we can consider all this as a best way to practice to control our hearts and emotion even more better. You know, we don't know what will happen in the future. So we must always prepare our heart to accept any possibility. So when the time comes, we will not feeling so sad and frustrated if they're not destined for each other( of course i hope the opposite). If they really dating and get married this year i can say that was the most precious gift for my birthday. I'll will never ask for more because knowing them together already make my life happy. But if they're not yet, i'm quite sure they have feeling for each other, and i will always pray for them to have a courage to tell each other about that. I know both of them is shy person, but one of them need to put aside their ego/any barrier and make a move first. Anyway I hope our patience to wait for good news from them were rewarded and our dreams come true. :):)

I keep thinking about jk next interview in Healing Camp because the time is right after jh's picture problem. Will jk open his heart and talk about jh's situation during that interview? I really hope there is a slightly or small miracle that jk will have courage to discuss it. What exactly that the program discuss about, because i never watch that program.

For me i dont think it is a good idea simply becoz it is not directly involve jk..people are quick to pass judgement if he do that..but i am sure he is showing his tender loving care towards jh off camera...

Guest dalas0808

hi guys.. im new here..
i actually new in the korean variety show.. my first k variety show is RM.. i was happy to find this thread bec i find there is chemistry between KJK and SJH... well... something something something huooooooooh (minah mode on)
after i found this thread... it was not just me who felt... well i am so glad join with you guys
for guidance of sunbaenims here
^:)^ thank you
:)

Guest brilly1308

Wanted to ignore.. but everytime I searched for #spartace, there they are :( she uploaded the scenes from "Frozen Flower" and called names... If I was SJH and reading that, I would be very upset :( some people just love to be famous above others' suffering... wondering how they could live in peace with such a bad attitude ckckck...

Wanted to ignore.. but everytime I searched for #spartace, there they are :( she uploaded the scenes from "Frozen Flower" and called names... If I was SJH and reading that, I would be very upset :( some people just love to be famous above others' suffering... wondering how they could live in peace with such a bad attitude ckckck...

She's talking advantage of the current situation where there are still some fans that are richard simmons shaming Jihyo.

brilly1308 said: Wanted to ignore.. but everytime I searched for #spartace, there they are :( she uploaded the scenes from "Frozen Flower" and called names... If I was SJH and reading that, I would be very upset :( some people just love to be famous above others' suffering... wondering how they could live in peace with such a bad attitude ckckck...

Guest momomia

even we feel sad with what happened to our ace but we can't stop others from what they're doing, right? I believe they will stop whatever they're doing when they're tired. when they will stop I don't know but I believe they will. please don't give up from supporting our SA because I believe after the heavy rain will comes the beautiful rainbow that can make our day.

Guest goupana

1484122_799861623437207_267410527858366610917405_799962293427140_549045805014366

Repost from @normasdiana "When JK sing 'Twist King' at Infinity Challenge, the camera show to the audiences.. and then, there she is.. Why she cover her face ? And the way she dance look like.. Ok you know who.. BUT!!! Its just my curiosity.. May share your thoughts.. Here are the link of the video"

around 11:21 

Credit to 
FBSparta SpartAce Ace 

I know what u feel, same here. Whenever I search bout SA there always one-two person who made a " bad", even rude post about JH. We cant control what they want to post and what they want to say, we just can take it this matter as a bad thing in her life.. all she can do is just face it.

Be stronger, more patience ^^